A couple Energy and Training Related Questions

kabs

1. Does the amount of Energy effect training?

Yes. You can do what you want, but I think most people try to only train with 70% energy or more.

2. About how much energy is lost during a training session?

It depends greatly on your conditoning level. Take a recovery supp to lose less energy. Watch your guys for a couple of days and you'll figure it out.

3. When do the AM and PM training sessions occur?

10am and 10pm UK time, Monday to Saturday

In addition to Patti's answer for #2, I have noticed that different training events use more energy. Specifically I've seen that circuit training and weight lifting are more intense and take a bit more energy from my fighters than sparring sessions or working with a coach.

Correct -- if you have 70% energy, you will receive less benefit from your training than if you had 90% energy. How much it impacts it is unknown. I would imagine that your conditioning level would impact that, but I don't think anyone knows the formula.

ok, so how many days should a fighter rest before he starts training again after a fight? i guess depends on the fighter, but what i want to know is that should i just let him rest till his energy is up or what?

ok, so how many days should a fighter rest before he starts training again after a fight? i guess depends on the fighter, but what i want to know is that should i just let him rest till his energy is up or what?

It's more efficient to train with full energy so why not.

train, rest, train, rest, train, rest

beats

train, train, train, rest, rest, rest

It depends greatly on your conditoning level

Is there a way to look at fighter status? And all of their levels?

You can look at your own fighter's skill levels through the fighter profile page. Just click on "My Fighters" in the menu, then the name of the fighter you want to look at. His skill levels are listed about halfway down the page. You can see a more detailed breakdown through the Assistant if you are a VIP manager.

You can only see the primary skills (Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling, BJJ) for another manager's fighter.