WarZone Amsterdam - Smack Talk

Paulo Miyao called out Fiedel Castro, so Mr Castro is sending out the following statement:

"Chico, your calling out The Boss? You have to be crazy, but you asked for it, and now i'll punch you in the face, take you down and snap your arm. And when im done whooping your ass all over the red light district, im comming for the belt. So be ready...........for your end!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w17.jpg

Less than 5 days before I, Fletcher Franklin, step into the cage for the first time ever. The sorry individual which some have laughably called my "competitor" will not be able to tap out fast enough to save his dignity. The only real question worth asking is how many more miserable cretins will you force me to embarrass before you beg me to take that belt? Shooting it sharp as always, this has been The Sharpshooter.

Warm Regards,

-Fletcher

We are currently separating the men from the boys, some fighters have already disappeared after humiliating defeats and devastating injuries! I have offered 2 title fights and will be offering others as the men stand up and the boys go crying home begging for their mothers!

Doing the 5th event´s preview, I called out Lawrance``Funny Bone`` Gerltz and he didn´t say anything!! You won the fight against my Jim Williams and now he wants the rematch!! After his victory on 24th, he wants you chump! He wants the revenge! This was the original call out:

Lawrance ``Funny Bone`` Gerltz vs Jacopo ``The`` Faithful

Jacopo´s only strength is BJJ, however, I don´t think this fight will go on the ground! My fighter fought against Lawrence and lost the fight! After this fight I call out Lawrence and his manager to fight one of my heavyweight!! What do you say? PM me or smack talk thread! Lawrance ``Funny Bone`` Gerltz wins via KO!

You weren´t so impressive then, my fighter was winning until that moment and you know it! Maybe you have the better record now, but we both know you don´t want the rematch! I will keep asking for that fight.. After Jim´s win in two day against a wonderful Muay Thai fighter, he will finish you!

What´s in for you? That isn´t the type of question that a MMA fighter should ask!! You want to shot me down or not? Accept the challenge...

Hey guys! I have some great news!! Three articles about WarZone were published in Tycoon Newspaper! Go check it out!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimes.php

Articles about: Corey Spanganberger - our KO of the night award winner on WarZone 5!!

Donnie Darko - our Fight of the Night award winner on WarZone 5!!

WarZone 8: Friendly Fire Preview!!

Arshnoor "THE BRUTALIZER" Singh deserves the fight of the night award for destroying Kevin SUCKEERRRRRRR hardy as promised.

that pussy could only hit Arshnoor only once during the whole 15 minutes while he humilated him with some 150 kicks.

The name BRUTALIZER says it all :D :P

Hey guys! I have some great news!! Three articles about WarZone were published in Tycoon Newspaper! Go check it out!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimes.php

Articles about: Corey Spanganberger - our KO of the night award winner on WarZone 5!!

Donnie Darko - our Fight of the Night award winner on WarZone 5!!

WarZone 8: Friendly Fire Preview!!

you wrote Kevin "All The Way" Hardy vs Arshnoor "THE

BRUTALIZER" Singh

There was some trash talk from Singh. It seems

he wants this fight really bad! Hardy has one

submission victory and Singh has one decision

loss. Singh´s only skill is wrestling and he could easily be trapped in some of Hardy´s submission!

Kevin "All The Way" Hardy wins via submission!

you forgot to mention here that kevin has Competent (6) wrestling while Arsh has wonderful(12) wrestling.kevin's 225cm height also brings down his takedown ability so a sub victory for kevin was next to impossible.

wrestling ain't Arsh's only skill.

Kshitijscholes

You are right, that fight did deserve fight of the night, unfortunately at 4am i nthe morning when I woke up to check on the results I clicked on the wrong drop down fight and in my rush to get back to bed I clicked ok. I sent both of your fighters the $2000 bonus to make it right. I give bonuses on the Fight Rating, so if your KO had the highest fight rating you would win the award. In the case of a tie, I try to figure out which was the better fight, with preference going towards an impressive sub/ko or comeback sub/ko.

@WCCW if you want a fight just message me but if you want to fight someone specific then use this place "smack talk" I know you are new to the game. Smack talk is if I want one of my fighters to fight one of your fighters, we call each other names (all in good fun) and talk about how our fighter is gonna destroy your fighter etc. I can't put you into a fight until you finish your QFC fight, you can only accept one fight at a time. I'll get you a fight as soon as I can though :)

• Upvote 1

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/16/74/26/71/michel10.jpg

Michelangelo Schotborgh:

Alright Khulagov, I just want to slap the truth in your bearded chin. I know the truth hurts, but it shall set you free. I'll begin by saying that you're such a loser! Losing to a 16 year old fighter when you're already 25 is a shame to the sport. What makes it even more humiliating is that you lost without attempting anything, what are you? a punching bag that absolutely looks like a human?

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/16/74/26/71/joni_s10.jpg

Joni Sipil:

To be honest, I don't really care about this match. So Myson, let's finish it as quick as possible shall we? I need to rise to the ladders as quickly as possible because I'm losing a title match I deserved since entering this organization to QFC can crushers out there. You know what I mean?

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/16/74/26/71/michel10.jpg

Michelangelo Schotborgh:

What the fuck is happening with my match against Anderson Machida? Is he scared or what? It's the second time that the offer suddenly vanished. Machida, your undefeated record means nothing if you can't handle a tough guy like me. You don't belong in Warzone, go back to QFC because beating weaklings is the only thing you can do.

Post fight interview with Corey "Strong Jaw" Maxx

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b29.jpg

“Corey You had another great outing and another victim fall prey to the power you pack in your punches. What is the key to your success?”

“Haha, yea another KO for me, it’s a great start to my young career. I just go from fight to fight, try not to get to ahead of myself. The last thing I want is to get cocky and be on the other end of that punch.”

“Your last fight you had brought out some challengers from the wood work. With two wins under your belt now any response to them?

“Anytime someone has success there will always be someone who thinks they should be getting the attention instead of you. My power is no joke…my boxing skills are no joke… I welcome any challengers that come my way. I just try to keep focused on the training and hopefully it pays off in the octagon.”

“Anirudh “BABYFACED ASSASSIN” Negi specifically called you out, how would you feel about a match-up with him”

“Like I said… I am ready for anyone; If Tony wants this match to happen it will happen. I would love to get in the octagon with Negi, but I only get paid to fight not to make the matches. It looks like he is on a two fight winning streak as well so our paths are bound to cross at some point.”

“Corey, as always thank you for your time, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Is there anything else that you would like to add?”

“Nope, just want to get back to the locker room and take care of this scratch on my head hah.”

Noah Cold post fight interview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w1.jpg

“Noah, it's been a tough go for you lately. A tough matchup for you today with Alber De Morcerf, losing by unanimous decision what was the game plan going into this fight?”

“Yea it’s definitely been a rough go lately. I knew that Albert had great BJJ skills so I wanted to stay off the ground for sure. I felt like I was winning the standup, I don’t know what I was thinking walking into the clinch though. I pretty much gave the fight to him, with stupid errors on my part. Albert is a tough fighter, and I don’t want to take anything away from him. I feel like I could have won this fight for sure though”

“If you feel like you could have won the fight, would you be up for a rematch in the future?”

“You bet your ass I would be! Getting me all jacked up just thinking about it. Like I said I feel like I could have won the fight I just need to eliminate the mistakes that I made.”

“You had solid defense in this match, take down defense and staying out of the clinch when Albert was the initiator. Have you been working on those two things in the gym?”

“To be honest, not really I have been focusing on my cardio and just getting in better shape. I work my ass off in the gym, I feel like my record isn’t reflective of my dedication.”

“Hopefully there will be a quick turnaround in your performances, keep up the great work and thank you for your time.”

“Thank you for the time, and thanks to all the fans for the support that you have given me.”

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w9.jpg

Gabriel Whitaker: Finally sitting in the plane with all my stuff on board. Should have went with a first class trip, the internet connection is freaking slow, but oh well. Looking at the 185 division, have to say, there's a lot of potential, but I'm amazed to see that @De Morcerf is still undefeated. You're last fight was against hairy Noah Cold (no offense Noah, but you don't stand a chance against me). Wasn't impressed by your performance at all, so how about we fight each other? I need about a month to settle in my new place and find a decent gym, after that I'm good to go, what do you say?