who is the best manager

didn't Chico hit #1 twice? I think karter may have also. not degrading luke by any means...he is #1 all time in my book

I think PBR means Luke hit #1 twice with two different accounts. Not sure that's ever been done. I'm sure several have reached #1 twice with the same account. Hell, even a schlub like me has done it. lol

Impressive, who is this Luke? Can I get a full name or ID#

It would appear to me—so I could be completely wrong—that a few managers have had more than one run at the top c.50 with gaps in-between.

For me, this really shows that manager know-how is the most important aspect of being successful.

Of course that means that some of us (me) are always going to be also runs.

There are so many amazing managers, it's just too damn hard to pick "the best" from the rest. I think there are managers who would be considered among the best if they didn't lose interest for periods of time, and others who are considered to be among the best who really don't belong there.

In my humble opinion, I rank all-time managers like this:

Avon

Lance

Luke

Karter

Petro

I appreciate the mention and have much respect for you as a manager as well, especially since you hold one of my favorite previously owned fighter...but a list with me that is absent Chico is not a list I can agree with. He and the rest of the BHP family played a large role in my success.

For me, Avon will always be the best at this game, he held that top spot forever and always had top notch talent in his stables. He was the true Kingpin when I started and was making my bones in this game.

I made a GOAT list previously and i pretty much still stand by that. Avon, Lance, Deamus and Luke All four had there times. Avon was well just Avon creamed a lot of people i believe he was the first #1 manager if i am not correct someone fix it but thats what i was told anyway. Lance went on that run last year where he was #1 most of the year and has been to #1 many times if not hovering around it. Deamus had Tonal and Bokhari at #1 and #2 at the same time. Lukes accomplishments are listed above.

No disrespect to Luke but him making #1 again just shows how flawed the game is in that respect. How you can win small fights constantly and fly up the rankings. For managers who own the top fighters one loss sends you down into the 100's . IMO to be a top manager you have to have top fighters. Its like saying that a pub football team because they win 50 games in a row is better than a pro football team like Barcelona who won 40 games with 10 losses inbetween. Difference in comp, difference in players isn't that different from in this game. I think the ranking system does need a big upheaval. Look at the top 10 at the moment. Most do not have a fighter in the top 100 never mind the top 10. I am in the top 10 at the moment. Do i deserve to be there? no.

Look at guys like Chris Karter, JLP and Kelly. Multiple fighters in the top 10 of the weight classes. Some of which are #1. Not even in the top 100.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look at guys like Chris Karter, JLP and Kelly. Multiple fighters in the top 10 of the weight classes. Some of which are #1. Not even in the top 100.

I've always thought that was wrong as well. I wish there was some sort of equation that could calculate fighter hype into the mix of manager rankings that way these people who have multiple people breaking the top 10 constantly weren't ranked so low because of something stupid like losing a QFC hiddens test fight or even losing a fight against another top 10 ranked opponent. It's just a bit backwards.

• Upvote 1

I don't think people worry too much about manager rank anyway since we all know how it works and i don't think people like Avon or Luke are thought of as one of the best managers in the game just for the manager rank they held. I also think people like JLP and Karter get their props for having their top fighters too. I'm not saying i wouldn't like to see a change to the ranking system i just don't think its that big of a deal really.

I made a GOAT list previously and i pretty much still stand by that. Avon, Lance, Deamus and Luke All four had there times. Avon was well just Avon creamed a lot of people i believe he was the first #1 manager if i am not correct someone fix it but thats what i was told anyway. Lance went on that run last year where he was #1 most of the year and has been to #1 many times if not hovering around it. Deamus had Tonal and Bokhari at #1 and #2 at the same time. Lukes accomplishments are listed above.

No disrespect to Luke but him making #1 again just shows how flawed the game is in that respect. How you can win small fights constantly and fly up the rankings. For managers who own the top fighters one loss sends you down into the 100's . IMO to be a top manager you have to have top fighters. Its like saying that a pub football team because they win 50 games in a row is better than a pro football team like Barcelona who won 40 games with 10 losses inbetween. Difference in comp, difference in players isn't that different from in this game. I think the ranking system does need a big upheaval. Look at the top 10 at the moment. Most do not have a fighter in the top 100 never mind the top 10. I am in the top 10 at the moment. Do i deserve to be there? no.

amyd was the very first top ranked manager then along came avon -- i doubt most even knew or heard amyd cause of being 4 yrs ago -- but amyd was original top dog -- this is back when private training was only a dream and not even thought of at the time

Amy d and the best gym was CTT! Beez Nest in Lv was a nice one also.

yep old school days -- when everyone was just sitting waiting for gym fees to be taken hoping someone got kicked out of ctt or beez nest so they could jump in -- hoping they were quick enough to jump in -- lol

yep old school days -- when everyone was just sitting waiting for gym fees to be taken hoping someone got kicked out of ctt or beez nest so they could jump in -- hoping they were quick enough to jump in -- lol

I so remember sitting by my computer on Thursday night..."refresh"..."refresh"..."refresh"..."Sweet there's an opening!" In Sydney the top gym was double dragon or kick your face in or something...I cant remember the name of it, but it was the true top level Sydney training center for quite a while

• Upvote 1

I hit #1 almost one year streak xD.

Wish I had enough envy and strength to prove again who's the best because people forget fast.

Hoever I think I did a good role as the bad guy.

One of a kind.

I must admit you made the forums worth looking at. The fact you could troll everyone just by saying those two simple words... go on Jacky. just say it... one more time.

I hit #1 almost one year streak xD.

Wish I had enough envy and strength to prove again who's the best because people forget fast.

Hoever I think I did a good role as the bad guy.

You would never have stayed at number 1 if you had manned up and taken a fight against ANY of my fighters. Instead you just trolled me and ran.

Now it's just like old times.

I think we all know who the best managers are. They are the ones we spend a lot of time setting sliders for. There have been a lot of great managers in the game listed above but to choose one guy as best for me is Chris Karter. Look at his record. he has over 600 wins. Second best in the game. He was number 1 years ago and again recently. Karter may not have had a new account but he dropped pretty low when he was gone. He basically started over with his new breed of fighters and they are definately some of the best in the game. He also has some quality young fighters that should be around for a while. He has consistently fought the best managers and fighters in the game. He doesnt duck fights. His write ups in the forum are extremely entertaining. His alliance is consistetly number 1 (which i grudgingly admit). He has run a successful clothing company and been part of one of the best supplement companies. Synchronicity has always been a top org. I think if you take the entire game into account since inception there really is no question who the top manager has been.

• Upvote 2

You would never have stayed at number 1 if you had manned up and taken a fight against ANY of my fighters. Instead you just trolled me and ran.

I think we all know who the best managers are. They are the ones we spend a lot of time setting sliders for. There have been a lot of great managers in the game listed above but to choose one guy as best for me is Chris Karter. Look at his record. he has over 600 wins. Second best in the game. He was number 1 years ago and again recently. Karter may not have had a new account but he dropped pretty low when he was gone. He basically started over with his new breed of fighters and they are definately some of the best in the game. He also has some quality young fighters that should be around for a while. He has consistently fought the best managers and fighters in the game. He doesnt duck fights. His write ups in the forum are extremely entertaining. His alliance is consistetly number 1 (which i grudgingly admit). He has run a successful clothing company and been part of one of the best supplement companies. Synchronicity has always been a top org. I think if you take the entire game into account since inception there really is no question who the top manager has been.

Really hard to disagree with Mr Sackett here. Shame that Chris has nearly left the game, only logging in to do the bare minimums. Love him or hate him, the dude brought a ton to the game.

What a joke dude you duck several of my fighters the only fight you you asked was one of my lowest fighter vs one of ur bestn chris karter is the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2