UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Legendary xx' mom could post instead.

you must be 3yrs on tits. when you get off them in a couple of years maybe you will grow up or maybe not. If saying things like this makes you feel good then you must suck at life.

I would like to suggest a couple of rules:

1. Leave the mothers out of this.

2. Legendary xx stop posting so much.

Will try and keep it down. thanks for the heads up which is good and no 2yr stuff. cheers

• Downvote 1

I never believed that menstrual cycles really could sync until now... how's about a kiss sweethearts?

http://maplesyrupandnuocmam.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/dsc_0363.jpg

that is one mean kid. did he had to poop when they took that pic of him. Funny stuff bro. ++

• Downvote 2

Telling you to settle down a bit is having a hissy fit?Dude just shut up....

Google tells me that hissy fit means: A sudden outburst of temper, often used to describe female anger at something trivial.

And to me you swearing shows anger, and it's over something that is not a big deal, your guy is looking like a real beast, and if there was a fight today your fighter should destroy his opponent. And quite likely will also do so when the fight does happen. So getting upset about such a match-up is not reasonable imo. And while it was probably Legendary's reply, that made you keep going, it was getting pretty annoying hearing you go on about this sucks. And calling me a fucking idiot, for pointing out that you have no reason to be saying this sucks and that sucks, is having a hissy fit. I probably went to far bringing your mother into this but you know it's a joke, I have a very dirty mind and I say stupid shit like that sometimes, and half felt like you deserved it, i'm a man I make no apologies about having a dirty mind.

you must be 3yrs on tits. when you get off them in a couple of years maybe you will grow up or maybe not. If saying things like this makes you feel good then you must suck at life.

Congrats on missing the obvious joke I suppose.

• Upvote 1

Google tells me that hissy fit means: A sudden outburst of temper, often used to describe female anger at something trivial.

And to me you swearing shows anger, and it's over something that is not a big deal, your guy is looking like a real beast, and if there was a fight today your fighter should destroy his opponent. And quite likely will also do so when the fight does happen. So getting upset about such a match-up is not reasonable imo. And while it was probably Legendary's reply, that made you keep going, it was getting pretty annoying hearing you go on about this sucks. And calling me a fucking idiot, for pointing out that you have no reason to be saying this sucks and that sucks, is having a hissy fit. I probably went to far bringing your mother into this but you know it's a joke, I have a very dirty mind and I say stupid shit like that sometimes, and half felt like you deserved it, i'm a man I make no apologies about having a dirty mind.

I don't know if you read my posts like im screaming them at you or not but i pretty much type how i talk so if it has swearing it doesn't mean i am always angry. As far as the match up i don't know if you are looking at the same fight or if we just don't agree on which fight is easier but i went from fighting a guy that only had superb wrestling and a blue belt who was owned by a mediocore manager (no offense Jayfrost) to fighting a guy that only has stand up skills and his manager is in the top 30 so it made my last 50 training sessions useless which sucked for me and that was all that i said, so i don't know where you got i said this sucks and that sucks from, then captain obvious (legendaryxxx) had to put in his two cents.

No idea who Joel Nicola is but I thought this is pretty funny:

http://i.qkme.me/367buz.jpg

But from my experience you Stu are trying to be relevant when you are not and you are nothing but an asshole, and if I wanted to hear from an asshole I would just fart :P

You found that funny? Humour is obviously not your thing.

Looking forward to the next side splitting one liner from you..

I don't know if you read my posts like im screaming them at you or not but i pretty much type how i talk so if it has swearing it doesn't mean i am always angry. As far as the match up i don't know if you are looking at the same fight or if we just don't agree on which fight is easier but i went from fighting a guy that only had superb wrestling and a blue belt who was owned by a mediocore manager (no offense Jayfrost) to fighting a guy that only has stand up skills and his manager is in the top 30 so it made my last 50 training sessions useless which sucked for me and that was all that i said, so i don't know where you got i said this sucks and that sucks from, then captain obvious (legendaryxxx) had to put in his two cents.

Wish I didn't have such a dud fighter so I could show you who the REAL mediocre manager is :P (no offense cus D)

Side Note: Fighter finalization date was the 19th...I dropped my guy on the 19th. It wasn't REALLY official until that date, so the fact that you were training for my worthless fighter is irrelevant until the finalized date. Hate to get all technical here, but I would have probably trained general training first before the finalized date because I could have still made another fighter and used him by rule and you'd have claimed the same thing. Always be prepared, my friend. That's my motto.

Wish I didn't have such a dud fighter so I could show you who the REAL mediocre manager is :P (no offense cus D)

Side Note: Fighter finalization date was the 19th...I dropped my guy on the 19th. It wasn't REALLY official until that date, so the fact that you were training for my worthless fighter is irrelevant until the finalized date. Hate to get all technical here, but I would have probably trained general training first before the finalized date because I could have still made another fighter and used him by rule and you'd have claimed the same thing. Always be prepared, my friend. That's my motto.

I am only a mediocre manager i wasn't trying to make out like i was better than anyone. As far as the fighter thing though you were my opponent through seeding and only had 1 fighter which i checked every week or so to make sure that was all you had . So really there was only suppose to be one guy that was ever going to be my opponent through seeding. I don't think i jumped the gun on thinking my opponents only fighter was going to be my opponent.

I am only a mediocre manager i wasn't trying to make out like i was better than anyone. As far as the fighter thing though you were my opponent through seeding and only had 1 fighter which i checked every week or so to make sure that was all you had . So really there was only suppose to be one guy that was ever going to be my opponent through seeding. I don't think i jumped the gun on thinking my opponents only fighter was going to be my opponent.

You aren't wrong, I'm just saying how your theory is flawed. I could have been a real dick...made a new fighter the day of finalization that was complete opposite of what you expected and went with him by technicality. Truth of the matter was I wasn't paying any mind to him and he simply didn't progress (as I'm sure you visibly saw). Unfortunately, I don't run the tournament otherwise I probably would have called the match forfeit and advanced your fighter, but then again...do you really want that? Your fighter is visibly progressing to the extent where he should be battle hardened for both striking and wrestling...and who is to assume I wasn't planning on going full clinch and luring you into thinking I was a ground and pound/ sub guy? Never assume. :)

I think that JayFrost is an above average manager as from what I hear him say he seems to have a decent grasp on the game. And what he just said with his own posts is more than I could say for him, not that I would try to speak for any manager but myself.

But I will say Cus I completely disagree with you, those sessions were not wasted at all, but I guess we just look at things differently. To me having a blue belt, and a 7 in wrestling, against a guy with 1 wrestling and a white belt is surely not a waste. This is mma not KT is it not? His striking don't matter if he's fully one dimensional.

As for the swearing well I don't hear you swear on here much Cus, so that's reason enough in itself to think that you were getting upset. I didn't claim you were yelling at me or something, a person like that should never visit forums at all, as forums does require one to have a somewhat thicker skin a times.

• Downvote 1

Is it too late to add another prize to the pool? If not I want to award 10K to the first person who KO's Legendary xx... I shall call it the...'Thank fuck for that award'

at least that 10k would have gone to someone to help build their fighters. I have no problem with that. bring it on. When is the contracts going to be sent out? cheers

• Downvote 1

I could have been a real dick...

I think dropping out could be considered a dick move. I'm sure not everyone is perfectly happy with their fighters build or how they are progressing. Rory created a fighter after being behind two weeks of training. What was the worst thing that could happen? Your fighter loses in the first round and gets knocked out of the tourney like half the others in this thing?

• Upvote 3

^

Yeah agree with my friend Johnny here that you should've stayed in the tourney. This is one of the hottest tourneys going on in the game right now and there were a lot of guys that would've loved to be in this tourney and pulling out after waiting a month isn't cool.

I think we should book the fights already, right? It would be easier to follow my opponents progress that way + look at the other guys in the tourney too.

• Upvote 2