UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

I only created one guy and got very lucky with the learning speed. 7.2 learner without checking fast learner hidden on the creation. I just hope his other hiddens are good as well :yes:

How do you check his learning speed to get 7.2?

How do you check his learning speed to get 7.2?

Like I just wrote :)

You need to dl a greasemonkey script here. Then train one of your useless-- secondary 1on1 with elite coach. Then go to skill snapshot page and select the secondary you trained and the script will show you the excact skill value, not the --, - ,+ , ++ thing. 7.2 learner means that your guy has went from useless -- (1.95) to useless + (7.2) in one session. For me anything over 6 is a keeper if his other hiddens seem to be okay.

I recommend you kick out Rory Daly, he hasn't logged in a week, and Cymon you should use your VIP days to sack a guy and make a new one right away, 10 days is a lot in a tourney like this.

Yeah, anyone know what's up whit Rory? A while a go he was one of the most active members of the community and know seems to have went inactive without a warning :o

Rory is on vacation. I think his vacation is a little too fun, because here is the last msg he sent to the org, and that was a week ago:

Hey everyone, i have been truly awful recently with taking care of you in the org i have been very busy with drinking and festivaling to be completely honest. I will try to keep up with things and should be on later tonight to send out offers and so on. I know u all are hating on me because i am keeping your fighters hostage without giving them fights. Again, sorrrry! WPL should be back on track soon. Cheers, annoyingly i have to head out again right now so yeh cant do it now but will later.

Mail from: Wolf Palace London (195K+)

Welcome, Yojimbo Hanma to the competition

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b8.jpg

"I'm honored to be invited to such a prestigious event. It's going to be a pleasure beating on you all one by one. For now, I'll see you in November..."

So yeah, I'm facing Ethan Downs...

You're lucky! My dude sucks! I built him all dumb and I don't think he learns very fast either.

I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to try to manipulate the way the tournament works but I kinda think it would have been better to not lock the rankings until closer to fight day. That way no one could tailor a fighter to beat the opponents weakness. Although we can only see primaries anyway and there's time to train and you've got matches beyond round 1 to consider, so I suppose it doesn't really matter too much.