UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Yea, I'll get on sending out contracts/fight offers this wknd.

Rory, yea, awards can still be named. Added yours to the op.

Cus, my guy was made with being a project in mind. So went a crazy build, you won't have too much problem with him. Don't let my manager rank fool you, been lucky my last few fights :P. Yea sux about JayFrost though.

I think dropping out could be considered a dick move. I'm sure not everyone is perfectly happy with their fighters build or how they are progressing. Rory created a fighter after being behind two weeks of training. What was the worst thing that could happen? Your fighter loses in the first round and gets knocked out of the tourney like half the others in this thing?

To be honest, I was half expecting it to just be an auto pass for my opponent. I wasted enough time training the useless sum bitch...it was time to cut losses and move on. I don't have the luxury of having a million fighter slots and endless amounts of money...I'm a new manager. I'm sure the rest of you created a stable of fighters prior...I couldn't. Not making any excuses, but get off my back MmKay? :)

Reuben Cox

@ReubenCoxTUM

Just signed to @UOC for @TUMTournament! It's getting closer, cannot wait! Nov. 17th Good luck everybody! #TUMRulez #MayTheBestManagerWin @ConquerClothing @TeamConquer @LilMacD_MP @JBomb10 special S/O to @HoshigakiKisame for steppin up since @JayFrost81448 decided to bitch out then hit excuse after excuse. #ExcusesAreLikeAssholes @CusDamatoOfficial I feel ya dude. That sucks for sure.

9/24/13 4:22 PM

• Upvote 2

rome jones is 4-0? looool. yo hbk...what did u learn in 4 fights that u couldn't learn in 1? or were u just going for an experience boost to get that edge? hahaha!

Just was testing him out.

Tuesday, September 24 2013….

At Rock-A-Fella Fight Club in NY, Mr. Hanma is in the middle of training when suddenly; management walks in with a manila folder labeled “TOP SECRET”. They watch intently as Yojimbo bangs the pads – a sound so powerful, they could feel the vibration down to their feet. After a few moments, Yojimbo stops & turns around slowly, sweat dripping down his chin & gives this group of men a cold stare. They break, & in walks their CEO, Purpose.

PURPOSE: Hello Mr. Hanma. You’ve been looking very good in training thus far & I’m quite impressed. I know how badly you want to fight. I’ve been working closely with Ezekel Rage to find a suitable contract for you. I believe we might have something you’ll like. Come into my office…

Hanma follows Purpose into the office & they sit kneecap to kneecap. After a brief glance at the papers, Hanma puts ink to paper & signs his name….

PURPOSE: With you & me working together, we will make an unstoppable team! You just do what you do best: Train & Fight. I’ll handle the details. The 1st round of the tournament begins November 17th. Show up in shape & ready to destroy.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b8.jpg

“The deal is done. It’s official. I’m in…”

• Upvote 1

On an unrelated note, I'd like to throw in another 20k to the prize pool: 15k for 2nd, 5k for 3rd.

I also want to throw in 20k post-event prizes for: KO, Sub, Fight Of The Tournament.

We can have nominations with a poll for each of those 3 categories after each round, the winner of each category each round ends up in a final poll at the end with each other round's winner and highest vote in each category takes it out. Obviously if there is no KO/Sub in a round, that round goes without :)

I welcome anyone else to throw in more cash towards various prize pools and a badge for the 'Of The Tournament' wouldn't be bad.

• Upvote 1

when will the bracket poster be finalize?

I'll get it worked on this weekend

On an unrelated note, I'd like to throw in another 20k to the prize pool: 15k for 2nd, 5k for 3rd.

I also want to throw in 20k post-event prizes for: KO, Sub, Fight Of The Tournament.

We can have nominations with a poll for each of those 3 categories after each round, the winner of each category each round ends up in a final poll at the end with each other round's winner and highest vote in each category takes it out. Obviously if there is no KO/Sub in a round, that round goes without :)

I welcome anyone else to throw in more cash towards various prize pools and a badge for the 'Of The Tournament' wouldn't be bad.

Already badges for the "of the tournament". The format to how I wanted to do it was undecided, may go with this. Is that 20k added to each of the awards or spread over the 3? Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the added cash.

20k for each award. Most likely I'll up the ante as we go along (BECAUSE I AM FUCKING RICH!) but I thought I'd give other rich folk a chance to join in the fun.

Sharing is caring.

http://www.funbumperstickers.com/images/Care_Bears_share.gif

• Upvote 2

20k for each award. Most likely I'll up the ante as we go along (BECAUSE I AM FUCKING RICH!) but I thought I'd give other rich folk a chance to join in the fun.

Sharing is caring.

http://www.funbumperstickers.com/images/Care_Bears_share.gif

so cute. Keep up the good work bro.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/AliCustom_zps5ff071ba.jpg

Bitches, Ganja, & MMA: MMAHelsinki's Matias "The Mouse" Vaskola Interviews Ali "G" Booyakasha

MM: Hello Ali and thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk with us.

Ali: For realz. First I wunt to say respek ta all da bitches and hoes out there. Yous wunt a hit? (Ali takes a drag of what appears to be a marijuana blunt)

MM: No...no thanks. You have a fight set against Reuben Cox in the UOC tournament how are you preparing for your opponent?

Ali: I dun't fink it'll be dat 'ard of a fight so I've most just kept to banging me hoes an' tokin' da ganja. Got ta keep it real.

MM: No respect for Cox then?

Ali: Nah, e's just a little punani. 'Opefully e lasts da lil while so es everyone getz ta see a good show before e getz knocked hout.

MM: This tournament had a lot of hype when it first got announced but there hasn't been much said since then. Why do you think that is?

Ali: Dey is obviously scared. They know whun it is over I'll be da main man at da top.

MM: Well you'll certainly have the confidence edge in whatever fight you go into. Good luck in the fight and thanks again Ali. We'll let you get back to your uh... "training".

Ali: Respek.Staines Westside.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Look out for this month's issue of MMA Unleashed featuring an article on fighter Ali "G" Booyakasha.

(Pictured on the cover with Ali is Anita Cox, sister of his next opponent Reuben Cox, and a friend at ClubHelsinki.)

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/AliMagazine_zps08ff1001.jpg

(Next time I'll try to make a completely original Magazine cover but I thought this would be cool for now)

• Upvote 2