UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

there are options in place, like the alliance option and alternate manager option, to keep it from disappearing until those within the option make a decision to let it go. not sure if any of them have been exercised in this case tho.

obv, i'd like someone enthusiastic about it...but i think there is, ezekel rage. it'll be fine and moved if need be, i just don't think it needs to be moved just yet. zeke has it under control and will most likely let us kno if/when that changes.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Patrick McDonnel

@LilMacD_MP

I'm really excited about #TUM this weekend!! I can't wait to make my professional debut against Lance Legstrong. Good luck @ReubenCoxTUM let's represent @Team_Conquer proudly! S/O to the original #TUM_WINNER @SFalco_MMA & @LordRayden my win this weekend will be dedicated to you! @JBomb10 @Shortfuse122829 @BluntsAllDay @UOC @ConquerClothing

• Upvote 2

Michael Patrick McDonnel

@LilMacD_MP

I'm really excited about #TUM this weekend!! I can't wait to make my professional debut against Lance Legstrong. Good luck @ReubenCoxTUM let's represent @Team_Conquer proudly! S/O to the original #TUM_WINNER @SFalco_MMA & @LordRayden my win this weekend will be dedicated to you! @JBomb10 @Shortfuse122829 @BluntsAllDay @UOC @ConquerClothing

Lance Legtsrong

Cute tweet bro. shame i'm gonna make your mma career short lived. Drugs are startin to kick in. I feel like @vitorbelfort Time to #fuckshitup you havemt got #achance you #assclown.

But for real fuck this gay tweeting nonsense, speak like a normal person #cockboy @myself @ERage @roryd @fuckineveryone @gofuckyourself

• Upvote 2