UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

No, you did not translate that correct. The last post was shit as you challenged the manager to fight and then in this one you got this whole gay ass thing about fucking and anus's. Damn, it's just not good smack talk. Yet four +1's.... I guess I'm just not seeing it and it's difficult to RP back when your posts don't make sense to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say good luck to everyone left in the tourney. We've all had more time to train than any other creation tourney I've seen or been a part of. I look forward to challenging Ethan who I called out in a different tourney and I may end up meeting again actually.

• Upvote 1

Just want to say good luck to everyone left in the tourney. We've all had more time to train than any other creation tourney I've seen or been a part of. I look forward to challenging Ethan who I called out in a different tourney and I may end up meeting again actually.

I would just like to say bad luck to everyone else left in the tourney because luck is all I have on my side.

That would be pretty hilarious :D Maybe this time you can kick MY arse and it still get called a draw ;)

And where have you been hiding KRad? Not heard from your bitch ass around the forums recently! I actually wish good luck to Pauline as Lance wants the pleasure of pounding the shit out of her in and out of the cage...

I've been a busy boy Rory, on the road/airlanes a lot. Still am. Don't worry though, Pauline will go 3 for 3 shortly and then you can be the 4th to have their gravy stirred by Pauline.

• Downvote 1

cbomb flaps... Lance has only gone and boarded an auto flight.. What are you like Lance, always pulling my leg with these pranks eh. Goodbye dreams of being the undisputed manager, it was fun while it lasted.

EDIT: this new addition of replacing the word 'c.unt' with cbomb is really getting to me. cbomb flaps just doesn't have the same ring to it...

Sorry, but you were a fool if you thought you would walk through Loblaw. Maybe you and Daley or whatever his name is can set up the fight you two wanted on an undercard somewhere else. :shades:

Get my surname right you prick, Its in my username... lol

Anyway, I knew Canuck would beat me in all honesty, the man knows what he is doing! Gutted to be out this tourney though. Daaayum.

Great fight tonight between Malone and Booyakasha. Congrats to IrishX.

Even with the loss I'm pretty happy with Malone's performance. He seems like a good fighter.

Thanks mate. It was a good fight for sure and I was thinking a good candidate for Fight of the Tourney.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...