UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Behind the Scenes with Lance 'Last Chance' Legstrong

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w27.jpg

As Lance and Daly landed in Montreal and exited his plane he stood at the door and took in a deep breath..

Daly: Whats up bro? all good?

Lance: I smell sumin fishy goin on here..

Daly: Mate Pauline Hanson is in town, course it smells fishy; we all know she's been fucked more times than she's had hot dinners..Bitch is riddled with STD's! haha!

(Lance doesn't laugh and looks disgusted by Daly's comment)

Lance: Why would you say sumin like that? You know I have feelings for her after our hot night of sex. Not cool man, not cool. Anyway, it was an expression.. I mean Sumin doesn't feel right as soon as we arrived here. I feel like uneasy...

Daly: Fucks sake mate you're gettin all soft and paranoid, don't do this to me right now we have a huge fight coming up dammit!

​(Daly immediately injects a testosterone booster into Lances neck to get him pumped and focused on the fight).

Lance: Fuck ye that's better. Time to suck today's dick! Lets do this!

Daly: Theeere we go... That's the Lance I love.

(They arrive at their Hotel in Montreal and Lance heads to his hotel room...As he swipes the card to enter his room he hears loud banging and screaming next door..Lance decides to check it out so knocks on the door to see if all is ok. None other than Ronny Bruvik answers the door in his dressing gown..)

Lance: Well, well, look who it is... whats that noise all about? Gettin banged by your manager Tosen again? ahahahaha

(Lance puts his hand out for a high 5, Daly slaps his hand in return and starts laughing hysterically at Bruvik)

Daly: Ha Gaaaaay!

(At that moment Pauline Hanson comes to the door behind Bruvik in another gown, Lance charges at Bruvik and Hanson in a testosterone filled rage but Daly and his security manage to hold him back)

Lance: You whore Pauline! I thought that ass was all mine! What about our night of crazy drug fueled sex?

Pauline: I don't like it.

Bruvik: You hear that chief, she don't like it! haha.

(Lance slaps Bruvik in the nuts and runs away as he has no stand up game)

Lance: You'll pay for this asshole, she'll take me back after i rip your arm off! (He shouts as he sprints down the corridor, weeping slightly)

Daly: Oh you're gonna pay now boy, that's the worst thing you coulda done to piss Lance off.. See you tomorrow night.... IN HOSPITAL! Ha burrrrned.

(Daly walks off like a boss)

• Upvote 1

I can't believe I lost to a fighter named Pauline, how humiliating! So much for my game plan of stoppage due to cuts via elbows, it was worth a try.

edit: oops I just realized it was your opponent that showed "tends to cut" in the TOTT from round 1 not Pauline, wow I really blew that one I've been training elbows the whole time based off thinking it was him that tended to cut, damn!

and yes Cus losing to you(with how his fighter is built)

Ha. Didn't expect that.

Seems his fighter was built to lose. As one member here might say... Ali "G" is going to piss excellence over everyone in this tourney including Chris whatshisname if he makes through one more fighter.

Congrats man. Couldn't get those wonderful escapes to fire, but hard to be dissatisfied with power/solid chin/decent confidence. :)

Cheers! This is officially the furthest I have been in any tournament and I've been in a lot haha

As for Bruvik:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d3/d316b35e439c380126e1fb1b64b5dd16900850e9fadac436a8f5dd7d912b5bbd.jpg

Congrats Widing, a great fight but your guy was the better man today!

Dammit man I had a bet on you haha unlucky though! I guess it gives me more of a chance to beat Widing which is priceless.

Man this win made me real happy, thanks Kole for a good matchup.

Congrats to all winners, it's also great to see lesser manager like Rory get a win here too..

Haha just kidding Rory, awesome win and you deserve it, hopefully we face each other at some point. The next match looks tough though..

I take too much abuse on these forums... Is there a report abuse button on here? :rolleyes:

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/d3/d316b35e439c380126e1fb1b64b5dd16900850e9fadac436a8f5dd7d912b5bbd.jpg

30k sent.

Also

Ronny Bruvik took an IQ test today and scored 149.

:D:D:D:D

30k sent.

Also

Ronny Bruvik took an IQ test today and scored 149.

:D:D:D:D

One day when Bruvik is in the top 10 p4p I will look back and say.. I beat that guy. :winner:

Ha. Didn't expect that.

Seems his fighter was built to lose. As one member here might say... Ali "G" is going to piss excellence over everyone in this tourney including Chris whatshisname if he makes through one more fighter.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w25.jpg

Chris Weiner:

Ahh I am definitely not a fan of your golden shower fetish. You are in the wrong industry my friend, because if we fight the only one you are going to be pissing over is yourself as you will likely be in a full body cast after our fight. The Weiner has spoken!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just wondering when the fight offers will be sent out so its easier to see your opponent and fight date?

Also, I have a suggestion: Put up odds for the remaining fighters to win the tourney so we can place bets? (Maybe Empire bet zone is interested?) If not that's cool.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/AliCustom_zps5ff071ba.jpg

"Chris Weiner, why iz yous tryin to ruk me main geeza, Johnny Sorrow? dere iz naffink to worry about if yous somehow make hit to da next round. Yous iz the biggest punani in da whole tourney."

Oh yeah, fighter skin of the year anyone?

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/AliCustom_zps5ff071ba.jpg

"Chris Weiner, why iz yous tryin to ruk me main geeza, Johnny Sorrow? dere iz naffink to worry about if yous somehow make hit to da next round. Yous iz the biggest punani in da whole tourney."

Oh yeah, fighter skin of the year anyone?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w25.jpg

Chris Weiner:

I had to have someone translate that for me, hope it was the correct translation. So first off i'm not trying to fuck Johnny Sorrow, his anus is all yours. I have no interest in his anus. As for me being the biggest pussy, I sure as hell hope you don't want to fuck me too, because i'm not the biggest pussy i'm the biggest Weiner around here and if we fight then you''ll see that I do the fucking around here! East Staines Massiv, Ya Batty Boy!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1