..Err about to get wrecked in QFC.

I have a few nubby fighters that I am trying to gain exp.. they are coming along and I wanted to give them some QFC experience just to adjust things- figuring that I would get matched up with a fighter of a similar skill level.

Instead I get to fight an Elite Level Boxer with a BB in BJJ.... 7-0 Steel Penn Alliance trained killer...

This should be comptetative.....

Why the disparity?

I have a few nubby fighters that I am trying to gain exp.. they are coming along and I wanted to give them some QFC experience just to adjust things- figuring that I would get matched up with a fighter of a similar skill level.

Instead I get to fight an Elite Level Boxer with a BB in BJJ.... 7-0 Steel Penn Alliance trained killer...

This should be comptetative.....

Why the disparity?

Because Steel Penn is a dog and should have that fighter in an org instead of raping QFC fighters.. Luck of the draw and you lucked out.

Funny considering Steel Penn is all about the games growth yet these very actions are what kills new players.. Take your beating like a man and find an ID restricted org to fight in against opposition that will be more equally matched.

• Upvote 5

Yeah thanks....

I just can't believe that sort of disparity would acutally go through the system... I have some older fighters that I had wanted to get a few fights for on QFC and they were not and still not eligible --- Yet this guy is apparently- and he would probably wreck every single one of my fighters-

Sith Steel Penn (116664)

Sith has Elite boxing, CompetentMuay Thai, Proficient wrestling and holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

vs

Joeseph Moai (211836)

Joeseph has Feeble boxing, CompetentMuay Thai, Competent wrestling and holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Should be a real barn burner.

• Upvote 1

Is your guy a level 2 QFC? I assume so since Steel Penns has so many skills. In my opinion you have to take the blame for this one, you could meet anyone in a level 2 QFC it's just luck of the draw. Also he cant QFC that guy forever you can only do it until you have 75 hype i think it is so TBH i don't see anything wrong with this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is your guy a level 2 QFC? I assume so since Steel Penns has so many skills. In my opinion you have to take the blame for this one, you could meet anyone in a level 2 QFC it's just luck of the draw. Also he cant QFC that guy forever you can only do it until you have 75 hype i think it is so TBH i don't see anything wrong with this.

IMO it's wrong to just wait for 3 months for your fighters hype to go down so you can take a QFC and beat up a beginner. It seems the only purpose of his fighter is to get his MANAGER ranking up.

• Upvote 4

Why the disparity?

Becouse the system doesn't really look for the fighter skills. These two fighters are matched together becouse they are both above certain low skill limit -> QFC2 and they both have little hype on them (less than 75 I think).

It's just dumb (but not suprising tbh) that a guy that has connections to a gazillion different orgs (Steel Penn) puts his veteran fighter to smash new fighters in the QFC.

If you want fair fights in lvl 2 qfc you need to search whos your opponent. Im on steel penns side if you can take a qfc then theres nothing wrong. lvl 2 qfc is full of high lvl fighters and if you take lvl 2 qfc you should understand that you may get too good opponent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I kind of wonder if there should be a level three QFC level, say above 1400 points, so newer (or simply unobservant) managers don't get caught out by these things.

Although I also wonder if it would be easier to simply exclude fighters of above 1400 points from doing QFC's as they are clearly good enough (and are owned by an experienced manager) to fight in an org.

• Upvote 1

Although I also wonder if it would be easier to simply exclude fighters of above 1400 points from doing QFC's as they are clearly good enough (and are owned by an experienced manager) to fight in an org.

This was my thought on it as well. I think there should be a cap on QFC and over that cap can't do it. Really, what is the point of doing a QFC with a fighter who has such a high skill level. The hype/pop gain still isn't going to do much for an org that may want to sign the fighter afterwards. To me, and maybe I don't understand something, the only reason to enter a fighter like this in QFC is the opportunity to get this type of mismatch. I can't imagine that this is what QFC was meant for. Crushing noob cans into oblivion. If I got something like that when I first started playing, I wouldn't have stayed. I tend to use QFC to test shitty noob fighters only. They are almost always useless physicals and not ready to fight my mother. I digress... QFC cap is a good idea! CardiffWanderer for President!

• Upvote 1

I don't think there is enough activity for a level 3 but I am happy to put a skill cap on level 2. If you have a very skilled fighter you don't need a quick fight - you should be able to get them a contract.

Hopefully a cap is easy to install as i would be confident that such a move would be a very popular.

• Upvote 1

I don't think there is enough activity for a level 3 but I am happy to put a skill cap on level 2. If you have a very skilled fighter you don't need a quick fight - you should be able to get them a contract.

That would be better. Like you said there's not enough fighters for a level 3. I think its been suggested before inteoducing a level 3 and there not being enough fighters to do that.

I agree 100%. This addition would be great

Just prevent too much skilled fighters from entering it. I believe that the main purpose of QFC is to test the hidden of your fighter.

And to get the new managers a quick go with their fighters, to get introduced to the fighting side of the game.

• Upvote 2

Just prevent too much skilled fighters from entering it. I believe that the main purpose of QFC is to test the hidden of your fighter.

And to get the new managers a quick go with their fighters, to get introduced to the fighting side of the game.

Its really important to place the emphasis on getting brand new managers enjoying fighting and the challenge of the game.

Once they get enthralled then they are far more likely to make the commitment to learn about the game, but VIP and additional fighter slots, and continue the process that allows the game to get better for everyone!

1450 would allow a manager to enter a QFC with 2 primaries, 5 secondaries and all the physicals at wonderful -- (110) plus every other stat being at 2 (the minimum 1 on entry plus the additional 1 that gets automatically added).

This to me is the stage where people should be entering a organisation.

1450 would allow a manager to enter a QFC with 2 primaries, 5 secondaries and all the physicals at wonderful -- (110) plus every other stat being at 2 (the minimum 1 on entry plus the additional 1 that gets automatically added).

This to me is the stage where people should be entering a organisation.

I don't think I would go that high. Most guys only test new fighters with QFC, that or mainly new managers. I would say go with most skill points that you can get at creation of the oldest fighter, I think it is 25? Then add a few points to allow for some training.

It's unfortunate for you but to be honest I don't think Steel Penn has done anything wrong, if you sign up for a level 2 fight you have to accept the possibility that you'll come up against a superior fighter.

• Upvote 1