Rate the last movie you saw ...

300 Rise of an Empire 3D

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx23/kezzthorpe/th_zps467f10cd.jpg

watched this last week I liked bits of it but the 3D wasnt as good as I expected I expected more 3D blood like how sparticuse seriese looked but in 3D the drops in the film looked great there was a good sceen where a head came at you which was another great part but the acting wasnt great but was ok this is reason Iv given this film a 6/10.

The Grandmaster 2/10: I was expecting an action packed movie but instead I got limited action and a story that I was legitimately interested in but they left a ton of stuff out which left me kind of pissed. I have seen a lot of these Kung fu movies and the 2 things I can take away from this is that their techniques generate a ton of power(enough to launch a grown man of his feet) and that they have the strongest forearms. Their forearms are like their main defense from punches, kicks , weapons, and other forearms. I always wondered how they could take so much punishment to that section and just shake it off.

Oculus: 5/10 A very odd movie that had a lot of potential but fell well short. Bits and pieces of the story were interesting with sporadic good effects, but overall a disappointment.

Bad Words - 7/10 - I was almost crying with laughter at certain parts. Other parts were somewhat slow... but the premise of the movie is a 40 year old man participates in the National Spelling Bee and infuriates parents while messing with the kids.

A Haunted House 2: 7.5/10 As expected this movie had a lot of stupid funny scenes but some of the humor was a bit odd, which brought the overall score down. Still, it brings a chuckle and that's the whole point.