Rate the last movie you saw ...

Brick Mansions: 7/10

As expected, the action is great and David Belle is excellent at his gymnastics stunts and Paul Walker did a solid acting job. Damn shame what happened to him.

We knew you were a libertarian. Because you haven't put forward any actual thesis or argument of your own, just a bunch of rhetorical questions followed up by the assertion that it is everyone else who doesn't understand capitalism. That's Internet Libertarianism 101.

There is no such thing as a 'free market' in the magical Libertarian sense as there is always Government regulation of some sort. Essentially so that the capitalist machine doesn't cannibalise itself and because economics as a theory do not take into account the people involved except in terms of their transactions and consumption levels.

Additionally, anyone who says their 'belief' is 'superior' is a fucking idiot. In the words of the prophet, "Your beliefs, they're just that. They're nothing. They're how you were taught and raised. That doesn't make them real".

I am interested how in your utopia, which has no quantitative easing, stimulus packages or other incentives to incite investment, spending and build consumer trust, your economy would survive in any way shape or form after the free market allowed tens of millions of people to become unemployed when their giant parent company's collapsed and the bottom fell out of the housing market, allowing that 0.1% of the population who are massively wealthy to buy up all the property for a bargain price as well as all means of production.

These masses of people, with no food, money or home would do what exactly? Keeping in mind the aim of society is not to allow the smallest group of people to obtain the greatest material wealth but to allow for a certain stability and safety in numbers through people who exist in concordat within a range of acceptable behaviours and rights.

Well played. I've realized that half the people who call themselves libertarians don't even know what it means to be one. They just say it because they think a free world is without any flaws. We need our economy in order trade. Majority of the things Americans eat are imported, there would be no international trade with liberatarianism in action. Do you think we can just gather sticks and stones and start from the stone ages (if that's what you're into, I too like to pretend I'm Bilbo Baggins) NO, because we only have a finite amount of resources.