Rate the last movie you saw ...

V/H/S - 8/10

I loved this movie, saying that I do like 'horror' movies that make you think and question things, 'jump' movies don't really do it for me. I also don't mind the handheld camera/home movie type of movies, I know they make some people get motion sickness so it will put some off...been talking about this movie and theories quite a lot with friends so I'm going to watch the 2nd one now.

just watched The Expendables 3 -- don't really waste your time -- Ronda has no acting ability at all, but then neither does Gina but she still better than Ronda -- first scene with Ronda is pretty good and she actually looks very hot in it -- other than that your typical blow everything and everyone up movie

Appleseed Alpha - 6.5/10

Animation is done pretty well, voice acting isn't terrible and a couple of the characters are actually really good. Story is quite predictable though, but most of it is these days. I just had to watch it because it was done by the creator of Ghost in the Shell.

There's also 2 others before that movie.

Oculus - 8.5/10

There's quite a lot of people that bad mouth this movie, but I don't really know why, aside from the obvious plot holes that can come with pretty much every 'horror' movie these days, it does its job well, it keeps you thinking while it's moving at a crazy fast pace, you are always questioning what's going on or trying to work things out, builds the suspense throughout and tells/reveals the story and history of the characters. I enjoyed it, if you liked The Conjuring then you should like this too.

Get On Up: 8.5/10

If you're a fan of James Brown's music at all, or can appreciate what he brought to music and how he changed music, then this will be an interesting movie to you. Chadwick Boseman does an outstanding job as James Brown, especially the dancing, because James had footwork like very few others in the world. There are also various insights into James Brown's unusual and troubled life.