Rate the last movie you saw ...

Hell or High Water - 8/10

really liked that film - agreed on the score if not more.

Dunkirk - 9/10 I love how there was no hollywood sorta drama, it was pure war depicted how it really was. Amazingly done imo, made me proud (despite not being able to hold dunkirk). Highly recommend to everyone who hasn't seen it.. Tom Hardy as always a bloody legend.

really liked that film - agreed on the score if not more.

Dunkirk - 9/10 I love how there was no hollywood sorta drama, it was pure war depicted how it really was. Amazingly done imo, made me proud (despite not being able to hold dunkirk). Highly recommend to everyone who hasn't seen it.. Tom Hardy as always a bloody legend.

gonna watch it ... hear a lot of good things about the movie

• Downvote 1

I just watched the trailer. I want to see this movie now.

Watched The Accountant the other day. Very good I thought.

8/10

It's a typical action movie with crazy near impossible stunts and combat craziness but I know people with Aspergers syndrome and I really like the idea that they can be these crazy, genius, superhuman heroes (if trained right). This one guy I know with Aspergers is a first dan black belt in TKD and he was so damn good at it that he had to drop out because it wasn't competitive for him beating up on people all the time. Head kicks all day.

2 Guns

8/10

pretty damn funny. action. entertaining. piss poor spanish accents on a couple actors chip away at some points.

i seen it several times and is still funny and entertaining also -- wahlberg is pretty damn funny in lot of his shows -- to me one of the better under rated comedy actors

mexican albert einstein -- lol -- dont touch me with those pissy hands -- damn smells like warm corona

i seen it several times and is still funny and entertaining also -- wahlberg is pretty damn funny in lot of his shows -- to me one of the better under rated comedy actors

mexican albert einstein -- lol -- dont touch me with those pissy hands -- damn smells like warm corona

hahaha yeah. shit is funny.

wahlberg plays that role well. comedic/hardass. very good at it. Denzel is Denzel. the dialogue between the two is highly entertaining.

only movies I don't really care for, even though there's glimpses of hilariousness, are the slapstick comedy movies with Wahlberg and Will Ferrell. Daddy's Home i.e. was underwhelming, but some pretty funny parts in it. Realistic comedy is much more entertaining to me than outlandish/slap-stick stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...