Rate the last movie you saw ...

The Arrival = 5.5/10

These type of films always end up disappointing me, I mean the ones where aliens come to Earth and they have some non aggressive goal with mystique. They always drag on.

Exactly !

for me 5/10

• 2 weeks later...

Live By Night; 6.5/10 much better then i expected based on the reviews when it came out. A little long and nothing new with the story. Had a decent gunfight and Zoe Saldana.

The Beastmaster: 8/10 Probably one of the better sword and sorcery 80s flicks. Actually had a decent supporting cast with two good actors John Amos and Rip Torn supporting the awful Marc Singer. Tawny Roberts looks super hot and the witch women are the ultimate butterfaces.

• Upvote 1

Live By Night; 6.5/10 much better then i expected based on the reviews when it came out. A little long and nothing new with the story. Had a decent gunfight and Zoe Saldana.

The Beastmaster: 8/10 Probably one of the better sword and sorcery 80s flicks. Actually had a decent supporting cast with two good actors John Amos and Rip Torn supporting the awful Marc Singer. Tawny Roberts looks super hot and the witch women are the ultimate butterfaces.

The Beastmaster was very impressive during its time. As was Tawny but sadly, people will be people.

Popcorn - 90's horror/comedy. Surprisingly entertaining, though not worth a second watch! 6/10

The Exam - 8 people sitting an exam for joining a company in an alternative present. Quite gripping. Reminded me of The Cube (a classic!) in which no one knows what's going on or why, but they've got to get through it somehow. 7/10

spurred me on to watch 12 Angry Men, as that too is set in just one room all film long. Plus it's a genuine classic I'd never seen. 8/10

John Wick 9/10

I'm a little a late to the party. I had mentioned to a co-worker I probably not going to see John Wick 2 because I hadn't even seen the first one yet. He showed me part of it on his phone, I downloaded it last night and just watched. Great movie though a little sad at the beginning plus Theon from GOT continues to have roles where he is a dick.

John Wick 9/10

I'm a little a late to the party. I had mentioned to a co-worker I probably not going to see John Wick 2 because I hadn't even seen the first one yet. He showed me part of it on his phone, I downloaded it last night and just watched. Great movie though a little sad at the beginning plus Theon from GOT continues to have roles where he is a dick.

I'm in the same boat, haven't seen either one but have only heard great things about both.

I watched some shitty movies in the last few weeks;

Dr Strange: 5/10 Special effects were good, but just seemed like they were an Inception rip off. Story was pretty weak, even for a Marvel origin movie.

Fantastic Beast and where they at: 4/10 Special effects were good. Story was bad, acting not much better.

Assassins Creed: 5/10 Some decent action. Special effects were below standards for this type of movie imo (everything looked so obviously green screened) Overly long for this genre.

Fences 5/10

Bored me to hell, Washington put on a clinique to try and make something out of this film but it was a really boring film which dragged on for for well over 2 hours. The only reason i gave it a 5 was due to Denzel's acting. Arguably one of the worse films he has been in for a while.