igorbyhenikov

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will pay 500k for an avatar of this pic after it gets accepted by mike - hast to be work of an artist:

KCC461.png

Send me a request in game to remind me and i'll get on it over next day or two.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Go here to claim it- Avatar Auction

Give Away:

fH6ZjHo.jpg

Daniel Mendoza

was a legend in bare-knuckle prizefight boxing. He made his way into the hall of famers knocking out heavyweights at 160lbs. He literally invented stick and move; during his time (1780's) boxing had weight classes, no gloves and no time-limits. Some say it was his domination of the sport that contributed to the introduction of rules like round-limit and gloves.

WIki: "The record for the longest bare-knuckle fight is listed as 6 hours and 15 minutes for a match between James Kelly and Jonathan Smith, fought near Fiery Creek, Victoria, Australia, on December 3, 1855, when Smith gave in after 17 rounds"

Short video (20mins): Not the most appealing visual, but this account was the best and shortest if anyone is interested....https://youtu.be/ekf_0zMl1bQ?t=51

I use photoshop on mac, but Alex (Imcool) uses a different one (think) and his work is great (which I believe is a free programme).....

Photoshop has a subscription of about 9.99 a month or a once only payment for a small fortune. I made the step at the beginning and got a full subscription, but I was intending to become a professional designer. If you have no intention of using a design programme outside tycoon, I strongly recommend you use a free one.

Alternative to paying subscription.

1)If u are pondering though, there is another way. If you know someone who uses photoshop, you can use his/her login (when they aren't using it).

2) You can try downloading a cracked version from a closed bittorrent forum.

SO, if are AT ALL thinking of using it for any other means and want a professional job, get photoshop. If u decide to pay for a subscription and you really study, you can get pretty good in 4-6months.

Hope that helps....

• 3 weeks later...