igorbyhenikov

I finally have a chance to make a sale and it says the avatar isn't the right size. The original image was 158x190. I went to iphoto resized to 165x190 saved it uploaded it to tinypic.com, sent the link, and it still says it is the wrong size. Do you guys have any suggestions? :sad01_anim:

I finally have a chance to make a sale and it says the avatar isn't the right size. The original image was 158x190. I went to iphoto resized to 165x190 saved it uploaded it to tinypic.com, sent the link, and it still says it is the wrong size. Do you guys have any suggestions? :sad01_anim:

Only to open it again, re-size it and then save it again which it sounds like you've already done (you did remember to save it? ).

I'm sure one of the Pro's will be along soon that can maybe help if you haven't sorted it.

I use pixlr.com and I put the avatar head as a layer and just erase it. I enlarge the picture and erase pretty much, pixel by pixel until it matches. Some of these guys who are really really good, like Topo and Eveas take parts of the face and blend it into the pic. There are a lot of really, really talented Avatar designers. They inspired me to be creative and try my hand at it. Sorry to any other really talented designers I missed.

Two available.

http://i62.tinypic.com/eb5thz.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/2cesrht.jpg

I'll take the one with the glasses please mate, I'll pm you.