TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

I don't blame the people taking advantage of the system but the system is definitely messed up at the moment. Many people, including myself, have complained about counter takedowns being overpowered but maybe it wouldn't be a such a big deal if the ground game scoring wasn't so messed up. So far both TWGC's tournament have been complete collapses and showcased just how bad ground game needs to be fixed.

I'm so god damn confused by the scoring

Wentz won again but he should of lost. My guy lost after being taken down once and dominating the rest of the fight, passing 2x, mount 2x, back control yet Wentz can win fights after being taken down and doing far less afterward

:blink:

Agreed! Roman was robbed!

Iv got no comment on scoring today- neither of my guys went the distance, one went close lasting 14:58.

Today Im mainly amazed at my brown belt tapping a red belt. Certainly didnt expect to have anyone left in at this point and really thought Id lose that fight. Superior cardio for the win I guess.

Final 8 for each division now, best of luck all

Lost my first fight today. Was a bit shocked how I got taken down and never got up. Came close with a couple of subs, but oh well. Learning curve

There is no stand ups in TWGC. Once taken down, you stay there till the end,

Roman also had top control throughout practically the entire fight.

Wentz is just new kind of fighter! xD Grind Embracin', Decision Stealin', Leg Humpin', Lay'nPrayin'! WOOOO!

• Upvote 1

yeah there is also people who have gone 5-6 fights without even attempting a submission but managing to win on decision.

Getting at least one takedown seems to be important so best to train wrestling and bjj for twgc guys.

9-0 here, with 9 decisions and 0 sub attempts :) So don't bring those 5-0 or 6-0 losers, when you have Wentz! ^^

For all you haters, you got what you wanted :( Unfair loss for Wentz...its so broken and so unfair that I lost by submission. Mike should fix that shit...

PS. Its fun to bitch about TWGC being unfair when you lose xD

• Upvote 3

For all you haters, you got what you wanted :( Unfair loss for Wentz...its so broken and so unfair that I lost by submission. Mike should fix that shit...

PS. Its fun to bitch about TWGC being unfair when you lose xD

Tell me about it! The officials in this competition are beyond ridiculous now. I apparently lost by submission from a rear naked choke because I was unconscious... I WAS CLEARLY JUST RESTING MY EYES!!!

Tell me about it! The officials in this competition are beyond ridiculous now. I apparently lost by submission from a rear naked choke because I was unconscious... I WAS CLEARLY JUST RESTING MY EYES!!!

Exactly! :x We got robbed!

• Upvote 1