TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

What will be the minimum weight? I have two fighters I want to enter, they are around 200 natural weight and eating donuts for the last couple of weeks to enter (weight gainers) but at "can cut weight to" they are 184... So hope they can enter this LHW twgc

What will be the minimum weight? I have two fighters I want to enter, they are around 200 natural weight and eating donuts for the last couple of weeks to enter (weight gainers) but at "can cut weight to" they are 184... So hope they can enter this LHW twgc

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think any fighter who can cut to 205 or lower can participate.

Not sure where to ask this, are there any settings for sliders that must be followed so we don't punch etc or is it all taken care of automatically?

Sorry, I couldn't find any info on it and just wanted to be sure.

Not sure where to ask this, are there any settings for sliders that must be followed so we don't punch etc or is it all taken care of automatically?

Sorry, I couldn't find any info on it and just wanted to be sure.

Here ya go ;-)

Sliders

Standup

• Damage vs Accuracy (Active - will determine force of takedown)
  • Stay Standing vs Try Takedowns (Active - will determine frequency of takedown attempts vs clinch attempts)
  • Try to Clinch vs Stay on the Outside (Disabled - default 100% try to clinch. This is after takedowns in hierarchy so whenever you don't try a takedown, you try a clinch)
  • High Kicks vs Low Kicks (Disabled)
  • Leg Kicks vs Body Kicks (Disabled)
  • Head Punch vs Body Punch (Disabled)
  • Punch vs Kick (Disabled)
  • Single shots vs Combos (Disabled)

Standup Counters

• Aggressor vs Counter (Active)
  • Counter Strike vs Counter Grapple (Disabled - default 100% counter grapple)
  • Counter Clinch vs Counter Takedown (Active)

Clinchwork

• Aggressor vs Control (Active)
  • Stay Standing vs Go to Ground (Disabled - default 100% takedowns or pull guard)
  • Pull Guard vs Takedowns (Active)
  • Dirty Box vs Muay Thai (Disabled)
  • Attack Head vs Attack Body (Disabled)
  • Elbows Head vs Knee Head (Disabled)
  • Stay in Clinch vs Break Clinch (Disabled)
  • Strike vs Stall (Disabled)

Ground

• Strike vs Sub (Disabled - default 100% sub)

My fighter Willy Manson (139533) doesn't have a fight coming up, but it doesn't give me the option to sign him up for the tournament. Is this a glitch or something else?

Mate, message the owner of the org he is signed to. The org owner has to tick a box to allow anyone under contract to compete in TWGC

• Upvote 1

I saw that some people signed up like 2 fighters in the same city/same division. I mean, I understand wanting to win. But really? Entering 2 fighters in one city? I think people should be allowed to enter one fighter per division. Because those people took up spots that could of gone to others.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone who entered 2 fighters in the same city/same division, and it looks like they got matched up against each other. (Tokyo, Div. 1) So it's basically an automatic pass into the 2nd qualifier round.

I saw that some people signed up like 2 fighters in the same city/same division. I mean, I understand wanting to win. But really? Entering 2 fighters in one city? I think people should be allowed to enter one fighter per division. Because those people took up spots that could of gone to others.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone who entered 2 fighters in the same city/same division, and it looks like they got matched up against each other. (Tokyo, Div. 1) So it's basically an automatic pass into the 2nd qualifier round.

i saw the same thing and was thinking the same too. To allow a manager to put more then 1 Fighter into the same division he has already someone in. If the Fighter is in a different city ok, but same City same Division and 2 of his own Fighter is imo not great.

and like TKO says, takes up a spot for someone else.

It does the striking skills automatically, I asked the same quetion a few posts back and Skull was kind enough to re-post the answers. Its a few posts back or on the previous page.

This tournament seeding has turned stupid. TWGC 4 (205lbs, D4): Las Vegas Qualifier - Round 1
This manager supdawg has 2 fighters in the same division and Spanglepants has 3 in that same division. I have to say Spanglepants has a great draw. He could potentially face himself in round 2 and round 3.

LOL that this shady manager Bravo is fighting himself TWGC 4 (205lbs, D1): Las Vegas Qualifier - Round 1

There really should only be 1 entry per grouping at least as long as others want to join.

• Upvote 3

There are still major flaws with the scoring and understanding of how points are awarded in grappling.....

If a guy is in side control top and goes for an armbar and the guy escapes and manages to get to side control top himself, there are no points awarded. It was not a sweep.

A sweep is DIFFERENT from a reversal. Reversing somebody whilst stuck in side control bottom landing in side control top is NOT A SWEEP and you DO NOT GET POINTS for it.

A sweep has to happen from a guard position. Anything else is simply not a sweep and shouldn't be awarded with points

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub2.gif

Dalis goes for an armbar here - this could be all over! But no, Gilas has escaped beautifully and is now on top in side control! Oh, that's unlucky for Dalis but great work by Gilas.
Score +4 for clean sweep to past guard: Gilas (4) vs (10) Dalis