O.G. GOAT Status

Rambo

Some reporter caught up with legendary MMA manager, Chris Karter. Who was sitting on his golden throne, a top of the mmatycoon world.

I believe this is your 5th time being ranked the #1 manager of MMATycoon.

"I've hit it so many times, I stopped keeping track."

You have reached the #1 manager spot in just about every phase of this game; in the 100% counter era, the striking era, and now the wrestling era. What's been the key to your success?

"I'm a cherry farmer. I'm the king of cherry picking. I just follow the cherry brick road out to my little cherry field and pick some cherries, man. If I wasn't such a damn good cherry picker I would of never reached the top of the cherry hill."

How long do you plan on remaining the #1 manager?

"Not long, being the king of the cherry hill is overrated. I ran out of cherries to pick when I got Pat McDoormat to un-retire for the seventh time this week and accept a fight."

You don't want to be the #1 ranked manager?

"I'd rather be ranked around the 420 area and drift off into obscurity. Semi-Retire, burning fatties to the dome and takin shots of Patron on the beaches in Cozumel with a couple of fine latina senorita's. Much more appealing than getting into virtual arguments with people that ride the shortbus for a living. Words of wisdom - never wake a sleeping dragon."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

"You have reached the #1 manager spot in just about every phase of this game; in the 100% counter era, the striking era, and now the wrestling era."

and that's what makes u great...

it's more than pickin cherries, otherwise everyone would do it the exact same way.

congrats

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Still waiting for him to send someone to GAMMA.......................Not saying that Chris is not a top manager though. Great achievement.

Nice post. I've stated my opinion on your GOAT status in other threads but Mentor makes a great point. The greatest managers of the Tycooniverse have had champs in GAMMA at one time or another. In my opinion GAMMA is the most underrated org in the game. It is not easy to hold a title in that Organization. The UNDISPUTED GOAT should have that on their list of accomplishments. Now go cherry pick yourself a GAMMA weight class and hold a title there for a while so we can end the GOAT discussions.

Nice post. I've stated my opinion on your GOAT status in other threads but Mentor makes a great point. The greatest managers of the Tycooniverse have had champs in GAMMA at one time or another. In my opinion GAMMA is the most underrated org in the game. It is not easy to hold a title in that Organization. The UNDISPUTED GOAT should have that on their list of accomplishments. Now go cherry pick yourself a GAMMA weight class and hold a title there for a while so we can end the GOAT discussions.

Or hold two GAMMA titles simultaneously :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

says a lot about the state of the game when this scrub is #1. he would never be ranked even near the top 100 if i were around. here we have another case of some bum fighting his buddies cans. you arent even worth me returning to the game to smash you out of the top 100. youre a bum, and the rest of these "tycooners" need to step their game up. this is disgraceful and a sad day...there's no reason to celebrate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This may be the single most egotistical thing I have ever seen.

Your post is like that guy who showed up late to the conversation and thought people cared about what he had to say, but everyone was thinking who the fuck is this guy.

Of course it's egotistical, it came from Karter. But if that post is the most egotistical thing you have ever seen then you havent seen much. For that matter it isnt even the most egotistical post he has made this week. With that said, you are still taking this out of context because you are missing 4 years of historical shit talking from far more than just him. This post is likely meant as a response to the most recent round of shit talking seen in other places of the tycooniverse along with some bragging and posturing for his being the GOAT; as well as to bring entertainment value to the game.

Let me put it another way; like Karter or hate him, his posts are entertaining and well written. Your posts are becoming annoying enought that I took the time to try to explain this to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your post is like that guy who showed up late to the conversation and thought people cared about what he had to say, but everyone was thinking who the fuck is this guy.

Of course it's egotistical, it came from Karter. But if that post is the most egotistical thing you have ever seen then you havent seen much. For that matter it isnt even the most egotistical post he has made this week. With that said, you are still taking this out of context because you are missing 4 years of historical shit talking from far more than just him. This post is likely meant as a response to the most recent round of shit talking seen in other places of the tycooniverse along with some bragging and posturing for his being the GOAT; as well as to bring entertainment value to the game.

Let me put it another way; like Karter or hate him, his posts are entertaining and well written. Your posts are becoming annoying enought that I took the time to try to explain this to you.

Alright dude, take a breather. I don't know what your problem is with me, but the last couple things I've posted here you've absolutely jumped on. Nobody else seems to have any issue with me, so maybe instead of noobshaming and discouraging newer users you should put the arrogance on ice.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why does this response not surprise me. Seems like you should go back and read my post again. I took the time to try to inform you but you failed to pay attention to what you were reading.

FYI: Everybody talks shit about somebody and if you think they dont then you are the one they are talking about.

Well you started with this - "Your post is like that guy who showed up late to the conversation and thought people cared about what he had to say, but everyone was thinking who the fuck is this guy."

Then ended with this - "Let me put it another way; like Karter or hate him, his posts are entertaining and well written. Your posts are becoming annoying enought that I took the time to try to explain this to you."

and you wonder why the guy was offended and called you arrogant?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1