New City?

Aripom

I for one don't think we need anymore US locations for sometime. I mean god we already have 3 freaking not every US citizen wants to own a US company.

I want like to see China, Amsterdam, Sweeden, and other places

The problem with that is the vast majority of players, I believe, are US-based. Adding one of the cities you mentioned, while being great for the contingent of players from that location, would probably end up being just as popular as Helsinki - which is to say not very popular.

I think the next cities added should be Chicago, Amsterdam, and somewhere in Thailand. I think those are all legitimate MMA cities, to continue with the realism, and they would be new time zones to play with.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me like NYC dominates the region.

NJ seems highly unlikely, in my humble opinion.

Yea. i think New Zealand, Amsterdam, Beijing, or another euro city will be next.

Maybe I'm being selfish just because I want to see what would happen to the game if a new city were introduced but I'd like to see one come up. Will everyone flock to the new city leaving old ones barren? Will it be so that not many people shift to new cities thus ending up creating a small little place with few people? How would prices for contracts come about? etc etc.

It just sounds like a really fun period of the game to me!

Maybe I'm being selfish just because I want to see what would happen to the game if a new city were introduced but I'd like to see one come up. Will everyone flock to the new city leaving old ones barren? Will it be so that not many people shift to new cities thus ending up creating a small little place with few people? How would prices for contracts come about? etc etc.

It just sounds like a really fun period of the game to me!

We just had 3 cities added in the last few months. Look at NY, helsinki, and sydney for your answers.

Amsterdam. Been saying it the whole time, how can you got wrong with Amsterdam.

Amsterdam

Miami

then it's tough I would say Mexico, Africa (Rumble in the Jungle baby), Beijing or if you wanna get real freaky South (or North) Korea.

but we prolly don't need a new city for about 2 months.

I really would not like Amsterdam but India sounds cool

aw how could you not. Amsterdam has some of the best kickboxers in the world and they have some of the best weed. oh weed. wonderful ganja man what's not to like. it'll be like Syndicate Drug's V5 Kush on MMA's Best Nutrition's 152+ roid rage.

super skunk after super fights. a place where MMA/Kickboxing is very reknown.

We just had 3 cities added in the last few months. Look at NY, helsinki, and sydney for your answers.

I know, its still different to be there from the start though. Plus, it seems like they've grown up completely differently, makes me wonder if it was just because of moving costs or because of maybe being New York vs being Helinski.

It would be nice to see a city in India.

It sure would :)

Yea. i think New Zealand, Amsterdam, Beijing, or another euro city will be next.

New Zealand doesn't need to be added, Sydney is still really small. The orgs there aren't even big enough yet to offer fighters the money to afford a gym that costs over 200 bucks a week.(I want orgs to be more successful so I can make my gym better)

I think we should wait as this way maybe it would help some of the Gym and Org's plus other businesses from feeling the effects and maybe closing

i'd love to see a new city added to china like it would be a nice mid place and china has real world fight orgs their...

I'm tired of new city threads. Supposedly MikeTycoon owner of the game is making it hilo, hawaii. So only thing you guys can do is start complaining and hope that's the 4th or 5th city they introduce to the game.

you guys keep asking for cities the cities already in place are going to become ghosttowns. Everytime a new city is made theres a goldrush over to it. All the new fighters start being created over there and well it hurts the fighter market in other places. Making it tough on some of the small cities.

I say wait a bit

Completely agree.

Just a question, if Mike wanted an opinion on the boards, why isn't this a poll? There's a lot of support for both sides, we'd see clearer results that way!