New City?

Aripom

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Im gonna bring up this post again.

How do you guys feel about adding a new city now? The newest cities Hilo, Helsinki and New York are running smoothly already.

1. amsterdam

2. seoul

3. bangkok

Sum of those maybe? ;D

If one is added I'd like to see something over towards Sydney and Tokyo, a city from Thailand, India or China would get my vote.

How about Seoul? To me this one seems the most logical option becouse South Korea has a lot of MMA fighters and fe. Spirit MC is quite big organisation there.

Nah, free the new city atm.

If we keep making new cities willy-nilly no-one will ever catch up with vegas, they are alreadyh months ahead of London and other cities should have the chance to compete.

No new city,just play the crads we are dealt -

Nah, free the new city atm.

If we keep making new cities willy-nilly no-one will ever catch up with vegas, they are alreadyh months ahead of London and other cities should have the chance to compete.

No new city,just play the crads we are dealt -

well, all the cities will NEVER be equal. so if that's what you're waiting for, you'll be waiting a looooooong time.

I send all my fighters to the closest place I am ex:vegas only seems resonable to me that if there would be a new city added to put it where more users are

I send all my fighters to the closest place I am ex:vegas only seems resonable to me that if there would be a new city added to put it where more users are

I agree with this one, i think the next city should be based on users not real life, so if 50% of the users are based in the USA, then there should be at least 50% of the cities based in the USA in the game also. I think that maybe it is a good time to start a new city, all cities are pretty balanced at the moment so it is a decent time to look into a new city.

Based on users i would say maybe Chicago or Miami, if you are looking into a non US city then i think Sweden has a good following in this game (not sure how many they are, but at least a good 500-1000 users i would say) so maybe Stockholm. If we are going according to real life MMA, then it is a no brainer, go for Amsterdam or Bangkok

I'd rather have a new slider.

Do you guys really think a new city is a must for next month, or the month after?

Just to lighten the discussion from that point of view? Would you really need a new city, or do you have the feeling that a new city is needed?

Well isn't this whole thread about that? I would like to see a new city but it's NOT a must for me. Alltho all the current ones are way past noob stage and doing well.

My GUESS is that adding a new city isn't such a big project for Mike so the sliders are coming. NOT SURE tho. Just saying... ;P

I want the next city on the moon. And it shouldn't allow any travel or purchases from earth.

I wouldn't go with Beijing since from what i've read Tokyo is still fighting to grow so if people want an asian fighter or base they should go to Tokyo for the moment

I wouldn't go with Beijing since from what i've read Tokyo is still fighting to grow so if people want an asian fighter or base they should go to Tokyo for the moment

Tokyo is just fine!

Tokyo isn't "still fighting to grow" it's been around forever and just hit a slump with some high profiles going down, and isn't attracting many fighters. It might still be an argument against adding another asian city though; if the home of PRIDE, DREAM, Sengoku etc can't attract new fighters why would people flock to Beijing/Seoul/Thailand.

Tokyo isn't "still fighting to grow" it's been around forever and just hit a slump with some high profiles going down, and isn't attracting many fighters. It might still be an argument against adding another asian city though; if the home of PRIDE, DREAM, Sengoku etc can't attract new fighters why would people flock to Beijing/Seoul/Thailand.

Yeah you have a very valid point there. Thailand I could see attract ppl though...