155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

Sergio D'Cruz "So who of you 205ers is dumb enough to think they can take me on the ground? I hope none of you are that dumb.I see some serious challenges for me in some if you standing.But I am confident I can beat all of you on the ground"

sfc Matumba vs Kolpakov review

Nikolai Kolpakov vs Umba Matumba for the 135 lbs title

Kolpakov and Matbumba is a very interesting fight Kolpakov is the former 145 champion and is making his 135 debut Kolpakov is known for his serous knockout power that could end a fight in seconds but kolpakovs wrestling and his ground game has been proven to be his flaw but he has improved on it kolpakov has had a lot of ups and downs in his career but he will always be a threat against anyone he faces and I know he is very motivated for this fight and hungry to win that belt. Now Matumba is the former 135 champion and he is looking to get the belt back after losing to former champion paul toepfer who was stripped of the title for inactivity Matumba has really good striking and grappling and is one of the best fighters in the sfc he has really dangerous submissions and outstanding striking but he does lack in his Muay Thai but he can still defend well in the clinch he is ready to get that belt back but he has a very tough fight ahead of him against kolpakov they are pretty equally matched in the stand up but Kolpakov has the better Muay Thai and Matumba has the better wrestling and subs and I think Matumbas grappling will be the downfall for Kolpakov and because of that I have to side with Matumba

Pick:Matumba by submission 2nd round

Asian Taisumov vs Hans Tuckish

These two fighters have had a very successful career in the sfc Taisumov is a really skilled boxer

he is coming off his first loss in the sfc and he doesn't seem very motivated for this fight this will be his first fight at 135 he had a pretty good run in the 145 division but now he is being welcomed by the undefeated Hans Tuckish who is a very good grappler with knockout power which he displayed in his last fight but he should not strike with taisumov he should do what he does best which is take taisumov down and submit him if taisumov was motivated for this fight I think it would be a lot closer but I think Tuckish is gonna do his thing and walk out with another win

Pick:Tuckish by submission 1st round

Te Rauparaha vs Luana Peroba Filgueiras

This fight is a good test for Rauparaha he's only had one fight in the sfc and I think Filgueiras is a good fight for him because Filgueiras is an all around good experienced fighter although Filgueiras has really good experience he has never been on a serious title run in any of the organizations he's fought in and he's also very inconsistent but if he's able to pull off a victory that will be huge for him and a win can possibly get him a title shot but Rauparaha is gonna be tough to beat and I can't see an upset for this fight I think Rauparaha is gonna overwhelm Filgueiras and finish him quick

Pick:Rauparaha by ko 1st round

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13b8.jpg

Ahmed Alk

You Talk too much I will be glad to take you down and giving you the nastiest ground n pound you ever taste

Ahmed Alk

You Talk too much I will be glad to take you down and giving you the nastiest ground n pound you ever taste

Sergio D'Cruz " I talk to much? Sorry for taking a part in this organization. Assuming we would get a chance to fight I hope you try that. Making you tap will be easy. Face I have best ground game if all you light heavyweights. There are some serious threats here for me in the stand up but none on the ground"

Ahmed Alk

I hope I will face you first !

Sergio D'Cruz "I am fine with it talk to the org owner. Who wouldn't love a good ground war to start this thing out with?"

Actually (now I'm talking as a manager) I do not want to fight you so quickly we are only 2 manager in this thread for the moment and if one of us loose at the first step the tourney thread will die with him

I completely understand and agree that's why I posted wanted to make the tourney fun but so far we seem to be the only one talking and with one of us out asap it will get boring. So it's all good

Sergio D'Cruz "So who of you 205ers is dumb enough to think they can take me on the ground? I hope none of you are that dumb.I see some serious challenges for me in some if you standing.But I am confident I can beat all of you on the ground"

As long as the ref stays out of it, I will take you out on the ground after I knock you out standing. Even my wrestling should suffice at that point.

- Gerald Uotsec

http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13b8.jpg

Ahmed Alk:

"Uotsec you don't even know what grapple means, he will break you in thousand pieces before your first hand touch the gound keep it in the stand up with us, you do not have a chance in the ground don't be that cocky little man"

Sergio D'Cruz "haha at least Alk would have some a shot. You Uotsec on the ground not so much. You would be a challenge for me only if you kept it standing. "After I knock you out standing" you yourself just admitted you can't take me on the ground. Hahaha try again next time."

I will be taking it to the ground, when I knock you out. You will be taking a nap, while I ponder following and hitting you some more.

Sergio D'Cruz "And again you have just proven 1-You are an idiot and 2-You understand you cannot take me on the ground. Enough said really I am talking all out ground war with guys like Alien and Alk. Not empty threats from someone like you."

• Downvote 1

Mickey hart Media scrum

Reporter:Wow great fight between Matumba and kolpakov were you surprise fight didn't go distance?

Hart:Not really kolpkaov is a knock out expert and Matumba has very good submissions so no shock at all?

Reporter:The fans seems to be did pointed with kolpakove losing since he has build a loyal fan base through the years.

Hart:Yeah i was very disappointed my self to.I a big fan of kolpakov and if he won the belt he would no doubt would have be inducted into the hall of fame but it was not to be.

Reporter:Matuba has a very hard fight with the Lim the 145 champ who whats the 135 belt also .

Hart:Yep it going to be a very hard fight for him.Lim is favorite with the bookies.

Reporter :Why two events on the same day.The 29 is going to be very busy indeed.

Hart:There total break down of communication between me and the owners of the arena.

:

Reporter:so your telling us you got drunk and double booked events by mistake?

Hart:yes but i sleep with super models very night asswipe next question.

Reporter:Some super fights on the 29 which one or you most looking forward to?

Hart: man it very hard to choose but i have to say Griffiths vs Khrapov .these guys have a history and they clearly don't like each other so yeah should be a great fight.

media:How you seem this going?

Hart:i have to fancy griffiths.he let his pride get in the way the last and try to stand and bang with khrapov who is clearly a better stand up fighter .I think he will fight smarter and go to ground this time and get the win there.

Hart: Alright folks that all i have time for .

• Upvote 1

Ancient Alien (Sorry for lack of image, I'm on my mobile): I am invading this tournament with my superior ground skills. Everyone knows that grappling is the most advanced form of the martial arts, and none of you mere mortals can hold a candle to me. When I'm done with you, there will be nothing left but a lifeless pile of carbon in the cage...

Sergio D'Cruz "Ah so I see you haven't looked me up yet? We fight first. We are also the top two rank wise. I will love nothing more but to start this thing out with a great all out ground war. May the best man win."

Review griffins versus Khrapov 2

title fight

Griffiths(11-3-1)vs Khrapov(12-5-0 )

Griffiths is the former 170 champ looking to get his belt back.back. Khrapov was the underdog and pullout a huge upset to beat griffins .I can see this fight going a little differently.Khrapov has a great record against pure ground fighters beating two very good submission artist in roll and terry.I see griffiths having the edge here,he can stand and bang then switch it up and shoot for the take-down when he pleases.pleases. Khrapov i think only hope of winning is only hell for leather and getting a quick knockout.

prediction:Griffins by submission round 3

Tigh(11-7-0) vs Lapis(9-5-0)

A very hard fight for Tigh here on his sfc debut facing a hard opponent in lapis. Lapis has had a up and down career in the sfc so far.I see this going to ground where Tight will have a slight edge .Lapis and knockout power and Tigh has to be careful to bring this to ground without risking being knocked out.I see this be a very close fight with tactics coming into play big time.

Prediction: Lapis to get knockout in third round

Holland( 8-3-0)vs Terry(8-1-0)

Wow this fight have fight of the night written all over it.It a classic match up knockout artist against a submission artist .Holland has four knockout of the nights but has never knockout anybody with Terrys chin yet .I can see this being a very short and excited fight.Holland going in swinging but if terry gets the take-down it all over.

Prediction: Terry by submission round 1

lim versus matuba review

http://s4.postimg.org/cpge1z1ct/sfc01.jpg

Matumba vs Lim championship on the line

fighter intros

Matumba the current champion had a rocky road to get there.He beat his fierce rival Toepfer but lost to Toepfer in there rematch .Thee was suppose to b a trilogy to settle the score once and for all but Toepfer decide to give a beak from mma for awhile and is no longer in the org. Matumba regained the the vacant belt with a dominated victory over experience veteran and former 145 champion Kolpakov .

he opponent current 145 champ Lim has to drop down in weight due to lack of talent and fighters available at 145 .Lim is undefeated in his sfc career .He also defeated a dangerous opponent in O'Sullivan that a huge plus there.

How the fight will go

I see Lim trying to stay on the outside and keeping the fight on the feet at all cost .With his dangerous legkicks his has a huge advantage .

Matumba on the other hand will be mixing it up and will be tying to confuse his opponent and messed up his game plan

Keys to victory

For lim stay on feet at all cost throw high leg kicks

for matumaba mix it up but don't stand toe to toe with lim. Try to stay in clinch and get this one to the ground where you have the advantage.Might try to spam submission because no idea how good lim defense for subs are.

Prediction: lim by Head kick ko round 3

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

sfc paris versus roll review

Just Roll (9-3-0) versus Craig "Power House" Paris (12-6-0 )

Future hall of famour won the belt in great fashion after beaten silva in the very first round by submission.Roll a great champion at 170 decided to change weights for a new challenge and to re-spark he love for fighting . Paris got a title shot after beaten his fierce Petia "gop-stop" Chetkiy by submission in the second round in there last fight.Paris had be knocking on the door of winning the belt but found Konstantin "Manes" Manison to good the last two times he fought for the belt .I see this being a easy win for roll since both or ground fighters but roll is the superior ground fighter .Paris had to come up with some game plan to stop roll.

Prediction:roll by sub in second round

Anderson "The Spider" Silva versus Konstantin "Manes" Manison

The most epic rivalry in sfc history is about to be rekindle when these two meet for the fourth time .Manision has won the most fights but lost to silva in there last fight. Possibility through taken the fight to lightly.In doing so he got knockout in the first round thus losing the belt he held for a long time. Manision also sufferd a shock lost to John Christmas thus taken away a shot at winning his belt back.Anderson lost to just roll by submission in his last fight.Due to his morale being low i see anderson going in swinging and praying to get a quick knockout like he did in his last fight.i see mansion being a bit more cautious and trying to use counter takedowns in this fight

prediction: Manision by submission round 2

Rafael Salomon(9-1-0 )versus Petia "gop-stop" Chetkiy(9-6-0)

Salomon has being doing pretty well in his fighting career with a record of 9-1.his only lost came at the hand of silva fighting for the championship belt .Chetikiy a kinda of gate keeper of the 185 division has had some mix success in his last few fights losing to fierce rival paris but getting revenge on vogh for his defeat awhile ago for the championship .Chetiky is a well rounded fighter and fight literally anywhere.I think this will give him the edge over salomon who is a ground fighter true and true.Think it will be a close fight but chetkiy will edge it

prediction: Chetkiy by decision

betting odds be up shortly

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

23 years old

145lbs

6-1

"I'm looking forward to getting back to winning ways when I fight Antonio Santana (14-4). I respect what he's done in his career, he's made a name for himself at sfc in St Petersberg and I'm determined to follow in his footsteps by winning at least 1 title there though I'd love to win both the LW and FW titles.

I think he started believing his own hype and that's why he hasn't been consistently getting the wins recently. 2 wins and 2 losses in his 4 fights for Silent Fighting Championship isn't great and I find it pretty funny that he had to resort to fighting a K1 fight just to get back to winning ways.

Santana, I hope you're prepared for being on your back when we fight, because I'm dragging you down to the ground and I'm going to be keeping you there until you tap."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

23 years old

155lbs

7-1

"I'm looking forward to making my Lightweight debut, it'll be something knew for me, I've shown I can fight some of the best at 145, I proved it in my last fight against Santana in the alliance war. Now I want to prove to the world that I can be just as good, if not better at Lightweight.

I'm still frustrated losing that Featherweight title fight against Lim. Hopefully one day I'll be both the Featherweight and Lightweight champion but for now I'll be focusing all of my efforts in rising up the Lightweight rankings.

ITFL Season 3 will be coming up in a couple of months, it'll give me a great chance to establish myself as one of the next big things in the MMA Tycoon world. I just hope I have enough time to train enough to win both a title before ITFL starts and also ITFL."

• Upvote 1