155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w15.jpg

Charlie "Augustus" Lim press conference

Charlie Lim: thank you, for coming! I would like to address the rumors that I might go up to 155 lbs to fight for the title is 100% true. Hart has offered me a list of 135 lbs contenders , snicker, and realized that there is no one worthy to challenge me for the belt. I recommend that he retire this division like he retired the 145 lbs weight class, due to lack of challenges.

Yes, I plan to go for the 170 lbs title after I close down all the challenges in the 155 lbs.

Yes, I plan to remain unbeaten, my only loss is due to a corrupt referee and equally corrupt judges.

After, I clear the 170 lbs, hmmm, I might retire and do something challenging like horticulture.

Mickey response:There still a bunch of guys to figtht at 135 and 145 first . Timoteo "Cheetah" Belo will make a interesting challenge for the 145 belt.

sfc griffins versus Tigh review

Stephen "The Crossbow Cannibal" Griffiths versus Saul "The Frackin Cylon" Tigh

Griffins won back his belt and got revenge on Vasiliy "Khozyain" Khrapov in his last fight .Griffins is mainly a ground fighter but has show some skill in the stand-up in his last fights.It looks like griffins plan here is to keep the fight standing since Tigh is also a beast on the ground .Tigh plan is to get fight to ground quickly a possible and griffins to keep it standing for most of fight,I think griffins will shade it here .He has a good experience with fighting tough ground fighters with his epic fights with just roll.

Prediction:griffins by tko in the third

Alexander "Scheloch" Schelokov versus Vasiliy "Khozyain" Khrapov

krapov is coming off a lost here and is determine to get his belt a shot at thee title once again. Schelokov is going to be a interesting challenge for khrapov since he mainly be fighting ground dominant fighters.A change in tactics is needed order here. Schelokov a talented fighter but always seems to choke when it comes to the big stage.A win here will most likely get him a title shot.Th question on all or minds is will history repeat it self seeming schelokov losing in a big time fight again?My prediction is yes he will.

prediction: khrapov winning by decision

ps betting odds up for event

Louis Terry: At this point in my career, I'd like to take on the challenge of being the best ground fighter here in the league. Anyone care to prove me wrong? Let's take this to the ground!

Louis Terry: At this point in my career, I'd like to take on the challenge of being the best ground fighter here in the league. Anyone care to prove me wrong? Let's take this to the ground!

Sergio D'Cruz "When I am done with the tournament I would take that challenge. Win or lose a true ground war is always awesome. What do you say?"

Sun Ra http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg

"What da fuck kinda name is Gerald Uotsec? I'm gon' clinch rape ya, punch you to death, leave your remains on the ground, you've people troubled my people for too long, it ain't my fault the ugly people suck"

Sergio D'Cruz "Oh he is as stupid as his name sounds. Look earlier in the thread you will see what I mean. He is a true idiot. I shut him up easily without fighting him. I am sure you can shut him up too."

Sergio D'Cruz "Hey Terry what do you say? I really don't think this is a case of me scaring you off. All I ask is wait till I am done with the tourney. We can meet at 185. Or if you really want I will go down to 170 if need be. Stop avoiding it though. Do you accept or not?"

Sergio D'Cruz "Hey Terry what do you say? I really don't think this is a case of me scaring you off. All I ask is wait till I am done with the tourney. We can meet at 185. Or if you really want I will go down to 170 if need be. Stop avoiding it though. Do you accept or not?"

Sergio D'Cruz "Oh he is as stupid as his name sounds. Look earlier in the thread you will see what I mean. He is a true idiot. I shut him up easily without fighting him. I am sure you can shut him up too."

If you beat him and I beat you, he's a dead man fasho.

Mickey hart media scrum

Reporter :Whats up mickey where have you be these days.

Mickey:Drunk in a motel room what does it matter to you.

reporter:Okay where to start Robledo Puch was pretty impressive in winning the 155 title in the first round against a former champ Volya "Nika" Nikolaev .How long will he keep it and who will his next opponent be?

Micky: Well all the fans what charles lim to face him if he defends his 145 title successfully against Timoteo "Cheetah" Belo then yes that fight is in the cards .There so many top contenders i cant see him holding it that long there so much talent in the 155 division at the moment .

media:Will lim ever defend th 35 belt again?

Mickey:Well if the fighters in the decision develop to mount a challenge or some new talent comes in i cant see it happening for awhile anyway .

Media:How you see belo and lim going?

mickey:It not as one sided as people believe lim is favorite but he have to be at the top of his game to beat belo .I believe ilm will win by decision but it be a very tight fight.

Media:How impress were you that roll won the 185 belt after losing the 170 blt and having a bad time there for awhile?

Mickey:Very impress he was able to do that .a lot of the media you feckers write him off and send he was wash up and never be a top fighter again but he proved you wrong.

media:Is he a hall of fame candidate now?

Mickey:Yep i see Roll and Lim being hall of famers in the future?

Media:Old fogie long time champ Craig Mason just recently lost his belt and reports that you to or in a contract dispute any comments ?

Mickey:That guy was a wash up nobody at the end of his rope until he came to the old fogies division .A couple of wins and being champion went to his head and now he thinks he is god.There only one god and it bloody me .He was offer a fair contract a pay cut but he would have still be the top paid fighter in the org and he turned it down.

Media:There seems to be growing interest in the old fogies division. It.It once was view as kinda a sick side show but the fan or really getting into it:

Mickey:Yeah i didn't think it would last this long an get so popular but a lot of these fighters or at the end of there careers and really what one last shot of glory .There getting there chance against other guys who or in the same situations as then self's and they be really putting on some greats fights.

media:Going from old to young the 205 tournament for rising stars of the future has be getting a bit of attention lately .Who is your fav to win and is there any fighter or fighter in particular we should look out for ?

Mickey : Riki Machida just looks like the complete package.has a granite chin and super knockout power to tko another solid fighter Jax Briggs in the first round.He is defiantly going to be a a top ten fighter in the world if he keep going the way he is going.yeah he is definitely my fav to win the tournament.

Media: Stephen "The Crossbow Cannibal" Griffiths has look very impressive in regain 170 belt.How you see his fight going with his fierce rival Vasiliy "Khozyain" Khrapo. There both have one win each against each other.

Mickey:I think Griffins will get the win.i think the first they fought griffins was so happy in beating just roll another firece rivals of his he didnt come into the fight with his head in the game.I think he knows how to beat Khrapo and see griffins winning by submissions.

Mickey:Alright that all i got for now peace out

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

23 years old

155lbs

7-1

"2 days until I'm back in that sfc cage! Eugeniy Akulenko (9-5) has fought for the Lightweight title before and so he's definitely proved himself in the lightweight division and I believe he will be a great test for me. If I beat him, it'll prove that I'm one of the top 10 best Lightweights in this organisation and hopefully after ITFL Season 3, I'll come back and compete for the title.

I'm proud that I'm getting the chance to represent sfc in the ITFL Season 3 tournament. I'm looking to go into that tournament and prove myself as one of the best young fighters in the world.

If I'm honest I'm a little bit surprised Charlie Lim (12-1) hasn't applied to participate in ITFL Season 3, he's the current Bantamweight and Featherweight champion and is going to fighting for the Lightweight title at the end of the month. In my opinion it'd be an awesome chance for him to prove himself as one of the best young fighters in the world and who knows perhaps me and him will fight once more in the cage if he entered the tournament."

Craig Clifton: okay just lost another fight and have now got the worst record in the last 5 fights in the whole division so the only thing to do is to call out another experienced decent fighter who will give me another big challenge Andrew Havener wanna fight?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14043075891239.jpg

Saul Tigh

Gotta say Alexander Schelokov gave me a hell of a fight, rocked me a couple of times... spilled the blood of a Cylon but in the end he went down. I'm looking forward to the next challenge, someone else to fall before the might of a Cylon.

Mickey hart media scrum

Repoeter :where to start roll lost surprising quickly where does leave him in the division and possible hall of fame status?

Mickey: Yeah need to work o his morale. Like changing your shorts and t shirts regularly not to hard to do.he a great fighter but his B.D is getting bad man.

Reporter :What next for mansion seems to got the fire back in him an back to winning ways?

Mickey :Mansion has every hard fight against a hard fighter know as Dorokhov .

Reporter:The event was one of the best we seem how hard was it to give out fight of night rewards?

Mickey:man every fight was jam pack with action but a hard fight between to up and comers Tony Tron vs Petia Chetkiy i taught was the best.

Reporter: lim versus punch all the fan what to see this .Lim legacy is on the line .He be the first fighter if he wins to hold a belt in three different decisions at the same time.Will he be the goat if he does this?

Mickey:If he wins and continue the process his be making so far no reason he cant be the best fighter in the world at some stage.I don't think anybody should understatement puch can pull a submission out of know where that be the end of lims shot at greatness .

Reporter: Due to a power outage the schedule 5 round fight for the 170 tile was cut short to 3 rounds .Stephen "The Crossbow Cannibal" Griffiths was super pissed at this and nearly had a brawled with Vasiliy Khrapov at the press conference. What your taught on this ?

Mickey:Even which the power cut i still belive Khrapovo would have won the fight .He was the better fighter on the night but i giving griffins a instance rematch.These guys hate each lover and the fans or calling for blood so should be a great fight when it comes.

Reporter:Dennis "Pikey" Page has mad ethe corss over to your organization how you feel about that?

Mickey: am very pleased he is agreat talent but i have t keep a eye on him.his management still has closed links to that other pussy 200k org.I not even going to say it name i will be sick .Also when he came here there was a power outage during a title fight.Yeah i keep a close eye on him that for sure .

more later

• Upvote 1

review lim versus punch

Robledo Puch(13-3-1) Versus Charlie Lim( 12-1-0) title fight

Puch looking to defend his title .Lim trying to cement his legacy and become champion in 3 different weight classes.Lim has the mental edge here .He beat puch in the last fight they had for the 145 title .Puch didnt have any answersto lim takedown defense .47 takedown attempts and only one takedown.Pucnh might try a change of tactics here.Maybe try go for a clinch and pull gaurd.lim is suprior to puch in the stand up area and can hold his own on the ground.All lim has to do is keep fight on it feet and it all over for punch

Prediction:Lim by ko fourth round

Nyrkilla Tapettava(12-5-0)versus Volya Nikolaev(10-5-0)

A very interesting fight with the winner most likely to fight for the title next .Both fighters feel the most comfortable on the ground and both or top class wrestlers.I have a feel tapettava has better ground and pound while nikolaev has the better submissions .I think management instructions is going to play a big factor here and i have no idea how any of these fighters or going to have a game-plan for this fight.I going to stick my neck out and say nikolaev will get a win by submission but that a really bold prediction

Prediction:Nikolaev by sub third round

Rick Rude(7-5-0) versus Dennis Page(10-3-0)

​Rue has been pretty inconsistent in his last fights.Cant really seem to get any momentum going.A very dangerous striker he has the potential to knock page out but rude chin is kinda suspect.Page is making his debut for the organisation after losing a close fight to george kelly in the other pussy 200k id org.Page is also a hitter so yeah this fight aint going the distance.I think page has a slightly better chin then rude which will make the difference here

Prediction:Page round 2 ko

sorry i didnt have beeting odds up for event next time

run down of the semi finalist in tournament of or 205 creation tourament

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w33.jpg

Riki Machida

has destroyed everybody he face away so far.Non of his fights has gone past the the first round.Has deadly knockout power granite chin and had be unstoppable so far .Can anybody beat this guy looks like the best young prospect i see in ages.Most likely will be a top 10 fighter in the world if his learner speed and confidence or up to par

Strengths

ko power

granite chin

weakness

never be tested in cinch

never be tested on ground

betting odds 4/6 fav

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14024147558544.jpg

Sun Ra

The head kick king has kick his way through the tournament so far .Knocking out each of his opponent so far by headkick ra is a dangerous opponent for anybody left in the tournament .Has excellence take-down defense but question about his hidden s make him the second fav for the tourney

Strengths

lethal head-kicks

great -take-down defense

weakness

unknown clinch skill

question mark about hiddens

betting odds 2/1 second fav

Andy Fondels

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b4.jpg

The bleeder in the tournament i have not be to impresses with fondels. Yes he has granite chin and can knock people out he be up pretty weak weaker fighters up till now.His skill or to diverse in my opinion to give any decent fighter a run for his money.I think strategy for tournament should be to take-downs and lie on his opponent and try to grid out decisions .His striking is no match for whats left in tournament

Strengths

granite chin

can knock people out

Weakness

cuts very easily

skills not great in any area

betting odds

7/1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w6.jpg

Gerald "Lights Out" Uotsec

Has be pretty decent in the tournament so far.Got caught by one of sun ra head kicks but other then that has be pretty impressive with 2 ko and one tko.

Keys to victory is to work out striking defense since there no really ground fighter in tournament left.Give he can get his striking defense up he does have a shot.

Strengths

heavy handed

good boxer

Weakness

questionable chin

weak striking defense

betting odds

3/1

Anyone what to bet on tournament send me money an pm me who you bet on.25 max bet min 5k .In like a mini league top to figter will go through to final to check league standing go to first page

Andrew Havener: Craig Clifton, I'm ready to bang best of luck in our fight. Next Denise Page I'll take that fight you know I love to cuddle and I heard he loves to play the little spoon.

Sergio D'Cruz "Louis Terry man what is the deal? I thought I had some respect for you but if this is how you operate consider it gone. How long you gonna walk away scared? You put out a challenge a while ago I accepted and what? Still nothing. My manager contacted your manager and still nothing. If the weight is the issue I will drop to 170 if need be. Whatever it takes man but don't go around making a challenge to "prove you are the best on the ground" and then not step up when another fighter accepts it. Personally I just think it will be a great fight. But hey I guess you are just too scared homie."

Manison versus Dorokhov Preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1410224680sfc%20efa.pngo

Manison(15-3-0) vs Dorokhov(11-5-0) championship fight

Mansion after losing the belt to silva just regained it after beating just roll.Masion formed has not be that great the last few fights with upset loses against John Christmas and Anderson Silva.Dorokhov on the other hand has be in greta formed winning his last three fights by tko .I cant see this fight going the distance .This going be a stand up war and somebody going to bet knock the hell out.I think dorokhov should go for moe low kick wear out manision and go for finish in later rounds.I think manision should close the distance and force dorokov into a boxing match.

Prediction: manison second tko

Roll(10-4-0)vs Savolainen(8-2-0)

Roll is after coming off a hard lost and losing his belt mansion he seems to be down in the dumps with low morale(maybe a change of clothes would be in order?) .Savolainen is making his debut i the org and is also other new management . Dont know how that is going to influence him.One thing for certain this fight is going to the ground. Savolainen will be looking to get the dominate position an ground and pound roll into oblivion .Roll will be looking to sum spam and hopefully pull a submission from somewhere .This not looking to good for roll i think savolainen is great at defending submissions and it a matter of time before roll crumbles under the pressure.

prediction:Savolainen by tko round 1

Paris(13-7-0) vs Silva(16-12-0)

this is the second time these two veterans of the division will be facing each other. It there last fight silva humiliated paris by koing him in 9 sec of the first round.My taught is paris will last longer this time:).It a classic ground fighter versus stand up fighter.I going for paris on this occasion.Silva has lost the last 3 of his fights and has low morale

prediction:Paris by submission round 2

Betting odds will be up shortly at http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakersmanager.php