155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1410044180185%20g%20(1).png

griffins versus Khrapov 4

Khrapov(14-6-0 )vs Griffiths(13-4-1 )

These two warriors or fighting again for the fourth time ladies and gentlemen .Khrapov has got the better of the the two in winning three of the last four fights . There last fight was stopped early to a power outage and khrapov won by decision. griffins has the way better ground game but it just the matter of taken khrapov down to the ground and keeping him there .Khrapov had be training his defenses u since the last time griffins beat him so he going to be a hard customer to submit.From the history of the two this fight is going to go to the later rounds .Khrapov has be out pointing griffins so griffins only way of winning the fight is by submission .I think it griffins turn to win this time and i see him getting a very late submission when khrapov is tired

Prediction:Griffin by sub round 5

Tigh(13-8-0) vs Lapis(11-6-0)

The two gate keepers of the division square off to face each other for the second time.In there last fight tigh got the better of lapis on the ground and knocking him out with ground and pound . Personally the only way i see lapis winning is trying to cut tigh with elbows in the clinch. His confidence is not the best and he might fold .Tigh all he has to do is take down lapis and it all over .

prediction: TIgh by submission round 2

Richards: sergio how about you worry about our fight instead of looking past me because I will fuck you up

Sergio D'Cruz "Man that was too easy. 18 seconds. What happened to "I will fuck you up?". Dude you let that happen you sat there like it was nothing and let me tighten that. Go back to the gym think reall hard then realize this may not be the right career for you."

Sergio D'Cruz "Now Mr.Louis Terry what's the deal we gonna fight it out or nah? You won today I won today tell me what weight and I will be sure to get there. Whether it be se meet in the middle or I go all the way to 170."

Andrew Havener: D'Cruz ill bump my happy ass to 205 to fight what do ya say?????

Sergio D'Cruz "Well you would certainly be a challenge. But it is not up to me it is up to the boss. If he says yes we can meet in the middle at 185 to make it fair"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14043075891239.jpg

Saul Tigh

I should have won that fight.... I am a fucking disgrace to Cylons everywhere... my entire fucking line should be fucking boxed. All of them, we don't fucking deserve to lose to some fucking human. God damned I make myself sick... sick enough to drink.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1410044248185%20DFB.png

sfc lim versus punch 3

Puch(13-3-2) vs Lim(12-1-1)

Wow there last fight was a very close decision which ended in a draw.Most mma fans and myself iincluding myself taught punch won that fight and lim was lucky to get the draw.There were a few bad decisions by the judges on the night.me thinks puch will win this ones.Seems he had lim number the last time they fought.He was deadly with his counter takedowns and seemed to be all over lim when it hit the ground .Lim seems to be over confident and seems to think he is unbeatable which will be is downfall in the match

Perdition: punch by decision

Page(11-3-0) vs Nikolaev(11-5-0)

This going to be a interesting fight .Nikolaev a fomer champ got very lucky to get the judges decision in his last fight.He have to be at the top of his game to beat page who has a very good stand up game which was proven with is knockout of rude in his last fight.I think nikolaev will be more focus in this fight.I cant see page knocking nikolaev out some how.I think nikolaev will use his wrestling to takedown page and control him on the ground.Sorry fight fight fans i see this fight going to the judges also

Prediction:Nikolaev by decision

Betting odds on ights will be up now. Also i droped bookie parentage so best odds yet on this event.http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8117

I was so dope up i don't know what hooker i was banging . Dont worry my assistant got me a new computer so were good to go again

Andrew Havener: i take it the molly i gave you did the trick?

• Upvote 1

Looks like you got the prediction wrong with Dennis Page.

Think this org has underestimated the PIKEY. Nikolaev nearly got KOed I rocked him bad then he decided he wants a bear hugging fight.

I proved my ground game can be good also.

WAR PIKEY

I want to see how Pikey does against Lim for the title

Mickey Hart media scrum

Reporter: Wow mickey were lucky to to catch up with you it be a long time where were you hiding?

Mickey:A motel room with a few hookers next question?

Reporter:wow we have a lot of questions about the last few events and going on in the sfc so hopefully you be able to fill us in

Mickey:shoot away.

reporter:Any truth to the rumor that you were having a affair with the Dennis "Pikey" Page wife?

Mickey:I don't know dude i was so stone i dont know what i was with.Although it would make a lot of sicne. A lot of documents money and my vital computer was stolen .Since i can never truth a pikey he still could in cahoots with or arch enemy the Umbrella Corporation. Yeah we definitely have a close eye on him.

Reporter:What bout the reports that you were celebrating hard with andrew heavener after his win over Craig Clifton?

Mickey:Yep that is true he invited everybody at the press conference to a after party to celebrate and i taught what the hell.yeah the whole few days after that were a blur.

Reporter:There seem to be a lot of tension at the press conference with heaver calling page out but all page wantedd to do was drink with him your taughts?

Mickey: Yeah the rivairy was put on hold at heaver after party with the 2 drinking and both having different opponents in there next fight but who knows could they fight in the future?

Reporter:Was heaver tested for drugs before his fight with clifton since he basically called out every fighter under the sun during the post fight press conference?

Mickey:Hey we test all or fighters before the fight for any illegal drugs but post fight who knows and who gives a shit.Maybe he was on something.

Reporter:Seem like Sergio D Cruz really what to fight terry can we expect to see this fight in the future?

Mickey:I doubt it since i cant seem to get hodl of terrys manager i don't know where terry is to tel you the truth.Maybe something way down the line but for now no that fight is not going to happen.

Reporter:Shock win by Dorokhov over mansion i dint think anybody saw that coming. Frist round knockout everybody was in shock were you?

Mickey:Hell yeah i was now way did i see mansion losing not to min in the first round .just to show you how unpredictable the fight game is.

Reporter: Griffins got the better of fierce Khrapov in there last fight and the taught on everybody mind will there be a super fight between him and lim?

Mickey:yep i love to see that fight myself if they both win there next fights yep it could be on the cards fight fans .

will add more shortly folks

• 2 weeks later...

Mickey hart media scrum

Reporter:Wow two very interesting events on the weekend. Dorokhov sure did beat Paris with a early knockout.Was this Paris last chance at winning the title . Also what is next for Dorokhov after that impressive victory.

Hart:Yep it looks like paris is through i cant see him coming back from this .That was his fourth time fighting for the title and if he has not won it by now he never win it.On the subject of Dorokhov he will fight fan favorite just roll for the title next event.

Reporter:Reports claim you have had a contract dispute with Jaakko "Hobo" Savolainen is that correct.He was doing so well in the org why did you cut him?

Hart:Because his feckin manager was a nitwit.trying to tell me who he should fight next .I mickey hart you fight who ever the hell i say you fight .

Reporter:This is the second fighter you had a dispute with.It it the fighters or it it you who has the problem?

Hart:If it wast for the security and cameras i beat your ass for asking me that question .I cut two diva Dennis "Pikey" Page and Jaakko "Hobo" Savolainen .Then and there mangers belong in one of then modeling shows.This is not diva central this is a feckin fighting org and it being run like one. Good reddens to bad company that what i always say .

Reporter: Tony "Mega" Tron lost ending his dream of a title shot.Will this lost derail his career?

Hart:Not at all he still young an has plenty of time to win a title .

Reporter:Now on to Griffiths versus lapis. Fight with as expected .Bookies and fans taught griffins would win by submission in the later rounds and they were proven right.Was this fight kinda a let down for the fans it was not that exciting ?

Hart:I have to admit that was a petty boring fight for a title match up.I will make it up to folks next event .With the two biggest rivals in the sport meeting again.

Reporter: does this mean what me think it means Khrapov versus griffiths ?

Hart:Yep you heard it here first lady and gentlemen .I don't know about you but these two guys hate each other with a passion.I i were you i booked a few days off to come see this fight .

Reporter:Has there ever be anything that come close in sfc history that you can think of that match this rivarily?

Hart:Maybe roll and grifins but this is most definitely the biggest rivarily in the org ever .

Reporter: Fans have be calling for a griffins versus lim fight.Were all looking dreaming of seeing that fight.Can you confirm or denied this fight will take place?

hart:Only thing i can say if these two keep winning yes this fight will happen in future i leave it at that for now.

Reporter: Clifton and Haszan was not a good of fight as it was billed to be .Both these fighter have a history which each other and turn out to be average fight.What or your taughts?

Hart:Yeah taught it would be a better fight two of these or usally get fight of the nigh awards.Yeah kinda of disappointed but those or the breaks?

Reporter:I Clifton pace in the org in jeopardy since he has lost 5 fight is in a row?

hart:As long as clifton what to keep fighting and i feel he has something to contribute to the org he is more then welcome to stay fighting here.Alright that it got to go folks.

Dennis Page Statement.

Firstly I'd like to thank Mickey Hart for having me at the org. I enjoyed my time here and was hoping I could of stayed longer but it was nt to be.

Just to to put the record straight the reason for Pages exit was a dispute on his next fight. My self and my management felt we d done more than enough to get a title shot. Won my first 2 fights here. But then the title got offered to a guy who won 1 lost 1 in his last 2 fights.

My Management team and Mickey discussed this over and over again and a decision was made by both parties to go our separate ways. Money was sent to mickey for the contract. More than I got paid.

So for him to say he's cut my contract its False.

I have no bad feeling with the org and would definitky return in future.

Everyone wanted Page vs Lim but unfortunately it just was nt to be.

WAR PIKEY