155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14203903862015-01-17-SFC-02.jpg

Main Event

Sergey “Pushkin” Dorokhov (15-7-0) vs Jeffrey Sarpong © (15-4-1)

Former champion and knockout machine “Pushkin” is one of the most recognisable faces in SFC history, but this may be his last chance of capturing the 185 pound championship. Some media outlets are already questioning his viability as a contender considering how thoroughly he was dominated by the previous champion Mansion. No doubt “Pushkin” will ignore such negativity and will be coming into the battle full of confidence having knocked out the man, Just Roll, who took the title away from him in October.

Standing across the cage from “Pushkin” will be the newly crowned champion Jeffrey Sarpong who is coming off one of the greatest title fights ever seen. The back and forth contest with Konstantin Mansion not only showcased Sarpong’s skills but also his heart as well. Several times he had to fight out of positions that a lesser fighter would have surely succumbed to.

The contest itself will surely depend on how long “Pushkin” can keep the fight on the feet as he is a sitting duck once the fight hits the floor. Of course Sarpong is also highly dangerous on his feet as well but that will surely be a far more equal context.

Prediction: Sarpong by 2nd round submission

Co-Main Event

Konstantin “Manes” Mansion (18-6-0) vs “Westendin Vapahtaja” Kristus Koistinen (14-5-2)

The highly touted SFC debutant Kristus Koistinen will face a baptism of fire when he goes toe to toe with recently dethroned champion Konstantin Mansion. This has all the makings of a bone crunching stand up battle as both men have displayed enormous ferocity in their careers so far. The difference between the two may end up being Koistinen’s comfort on the ground as he will surely look to try his luck there if he finds he is getting too much heat from Mansion’s fiery barrages.

Prediction: Koistinen by decision

Co-Main Event

Tony “Mega” Tron (10-3-0) vs Daniello “Star” Pablo (7-14-0)

One of the greatest joys for a fan of Mixed Martial Arts is to see a classic striker vs. grappler match up and this fight fits that criteria perfectly.

Tron has a rare talent for using his hands to deliver stylish knockout finishes. There are times when you marvel at the way he seems to barely make contact with an opponent yet they are sprawled on the floor and out for the count. Pablo has none of these stand up skills and paid dearly for such shortcomings early in his career. However he has been reborn in the SFC where he is finally utilising his inherent body control to sap the life out of his victims once he takes the fight to the floor. Whether Pablo can get close enough to Tron before being laid out is the burning question.

Prediction: Tron by first round TKO

Preliminary Card

John “The Kid” Shadow (8-2-0) vs. Champ “Whammy” Kind (7-0-0)

Prediction: Kind by 3rd round TKO

Abu “Ali” Rock (10-8-0) vs Michal Filipovic (9-6-1)

Prediction: Filipovic by decision

Manny Pac Junior (1-0-1) vs Nick “The Trickster” Tricksen (3-4-0)

Prediction: Junior by 2nd round KO

Pablo “Fight Machine” Pablos (6-16-0) vs Artem “Spider” Korotkov (9-12-0)

Prediction: Pablos by decision

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14203904722015-01-18-SFC-02.jpg

Main Event

Stephen “The Crossbow Cannibal” Griffiths © (18-5-1) vs. Isa “Blackwaters” Musa (12-1-0)

In recapturing the Welterweight championship for a 3rd time, Stephen “The Crossbow Cannibal” Griffiths secured his reputation as the greatest grappler in SFC history. Remarkably, his victory over Andrey Lapis was his 13th submission victory since joining the organisation. What makes a statistic like this so impressive is that he has only ever won in another way once so his opponents know exactly what he intends to do when he enters the cage. Undoubtably, this will also be the game plan for his next title defence.

Opposing Griffiths will be Isa “Blackwaters” Musa who may well be the toughest opponent yet for the champion. Musa has fought right across Europe and found success wherever he has landed. A big man for the 170 pound division, he uses his length to pitter patter fists in opponents faces before landing blinding power shots that get lost in his high octane style.

Unsurprisingly for a Griffiths fight, the winner of this one is going to be decided by how much time the fight is spent on the floor. This won’t be an easy task for the champion as Musa has faced some big time wrestlers in his career and been successful. Musa will also press the fight and control the centre of the cage so working for the clinch could prove tricky. That being said, Musa will surely have to be a little more conservative in his approach due to the deadliness of Griffiths’s grappling. Will that take away from the effectiveness of Musa’s punching power? One thing we can all be sure of is this is going to be an enthralling contest.

Prediction: Musa 4th round TKO

Co-Main Event

Andrey “Laps” Lapis (15-8-0) vs. Vasiliy “Khozyain” Khrapov (16-10-0)

Revenge will be on the mind of Vasiliy Khrapov as he looks to avenge his defeat to Andrey Lapis from the end of last year. In that fight the championship belt was on the line. Tension clearly gripped Khrapov ,who had lost in his previous three chances at the gold, and obviously wondered if another chance would occur. Lapis capitalised on that fear from the very beginning and, in all honesty, should have put the fight away earlier.

This fight could be much different. Khrapov will not be under the same sort of pressure. Instead Lapis will be the man with that has questions asked after him as he recovers from losing the title. Yet there is still that knowledge that Khrapov will be outclassed once the fight goes to the floor and more than likely this will be the difference once again.

Prediction: Lapis 1st round submission

Co-Main Event

Paul Mackintosh (9-7-0) vs. Saul “The Frackin Cylon” Tigh (15-12-0)

Another high end grappling contest is expected when Paul Mackintosh and Saul Tigh clash. It will be a big deal who can gain top position as this should make all the difference. Most people believe Tigh has the advantage in this area but Mackintosh’s superior striking could be the equaliser. What could be more interesting is if they cancel each other out of the floor and are forced to engage in other ways but there is little chance of that happening.

Prediction: Tigh by decision

Preliminary Card

Angel Toney (9-11-1) vs. Gary “Golden” Mead (9-3-0)

Prediction: Mead 2nd round TKO

Craig “Crafty” Clifton (10-9-0) vs. Dominic “The Warrior” Cerrone (4-1-0)

Prediction: Cerrone 1st round KO

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mickey hart Media scrum

reporter :Wow where to start The new king of the 185 division Sarpong seems to be setting in to the role with a dominant victory over Dorokhov.How long will be able to stay on top and will main lining the biggest event in the sfc history unnerve him?

Hart:It is a stack division and you have to be a truly great fighter to stay on top here.Kristus Koistinen is going to be a really hard test and to tell you the truth i have no idea who going to win that fight .it going to be a cracker.I think his nerves should hold up he be pretty good so far

Reporter:Do you think it will be a stand up war or primary a ground fight when these two meet?

Hart:I have no idea .The only thing i sure about it going to be a very technical affair will more then likely finish in a draw or split decision

Reporter:The fans seem to love Manny Pac Junior beaten the hell out of Nick Tricksen .What next for this upcoming rookie fighter?

Hart:the fans or dying to see him in action .He going against a very season and very tough opponent in Sam B Glenn .Glenn is the gate keeper in the division and if you can beat him a title shot might be in you future.

Reporter :Musa Batter griffins till he could take no more and the ref had to step in to save him.The fans were screaming for more . Question is this the end of griffins stay at the top and were you surprise griffins didn't try to get a take-down and submit him?

Hart:Yes i very surprise he decided to keep the fight standing.He was winning on the judges score cards till he got his ass knocked out .Seem to be a error on his part and he played the price.Nope i think griffins is still very dangerous and wont surprise me if he wins the title back in the future

Repoter:Andrey Lapis looks to to have taken a sharp dip in his form lately from reaching the high of being champ to losing 2 fights in a row to bitter rivals in the division .Is this the end of lapis as a contender or will we see him dust himself of and rise to the top again?

Hart:It not looking to good for lapis i am afraaid .I cant see him winning the title back.he need to change things up in training or change fight tactics because if he keeps on the way his going he be a mid division guy or the rest of his days.

Reporter: Fan favorite Khrapov is fighting for the title again against Isa Musa. Is this likely the last time Khrapov fight for the title due to his age and how you see it going o him?

Hart: yep father time is catching up with Khrapov.Yes i do believe that it his last chance for glory.He has a punchers chance but everything is in favor of the champion .i think this will be a bad night for Khrapov.

Reporter: Rumor has it the sfc will be competing in the Tycoon MMA Championships is that correct and if so how you think you do ?

Hart:yep it true whenever the hell it starts were all waiting but my patience is coming to a end.Also what a stupid question we do great you a-hole .I going to very disappointed if we don't win at least 3 gold medals .the fighters know what is expected of then and they better preform or else there not guaranteed a job when they come back .

Reporter: Please don't call me a A-hole .Moving on Ryker Quincy really shocked the world by beating the then undefeated Sun Ra by submission in the very first round.Did you see this happening and What is next or Quincy and Ra?

Hart: First i will ca you whatever the hell i what .Second yet it was a great shock i suspected Ra will throw one of his head kicks and it would be night night Quincy but he got taken down and submitted.Quincy will be take part in the tycoon world championships when ever they hell they will start.And Ra will have to have a fight before he challenges for the title again .he need to win a fight to get his confidence back.

Reporter:Another lost for once claimed could have be the greatest fighter of his generation Riki Machida .Just what happened him?

Hart:I tell you what happened him he could have be one of the greatest fighters of all time.Instead he is hanging out with that sleeve ball manager of his doing drugs and having crazy sex with grooupies days before a fight.He is all over the place and might need a new management team to get his career on track.The team he is with now is a wreck .

Repoter: Paul Stampfer look like a hungry fighter when will he get a shot at the title?

Hart:If he still at the top o the food chain when Quincy comes back he get his shot.I think him and Ra will be a good fight for number one contender. Alright i have to go.God luck gentlemen

Okay this is the finish version hopes everybody like it

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w23.jpg

Great times must eventually come to an end. This is the case for SFC legend Andrew “Shit Talking Punching Bag” Havener who is hanging up his gloves at Fogies: Johnson vs. Susi.

Havaner is known to all as a clinch technician and has everyone’s respect due to his willingness to take on any challenge presented to him. This has lead to along and varied career that has spanned both the lightweight and welterweight division with varying levels of success. This devil-may-care approach has resulted in a cult following that has only been enhanced by his outspokenness that has garnered heat from many a easily flustered opponent. Sometimes he has been made to pay for those words but it has always made him a must see fighter.

So before is 22nd and final appearance in the SFC, the self-proclaimed “shit talker” sat down to talk about his career, his regrets and what the future may hold.

———————————————————

‘Firstly, let me thank you for sitting down one last time. Your fans will be very sad to see you go. What made you decide this was the right time?’

[Apart from a knowing smile, there was clearly no answer forthcoming.]

‘Going back to the very first SFC, you had your one and only shot at the title. It was a fight you seemed to be dominating but evidently it got away. Do you remember what your feelings were afterwards?

I had no place being in a title fight. it would have only been an upset had I won. (In) truth i love to fight. I would have fought anyone on the roster.

‘Shortly after your title loss, you went on the best run of your career. What made that period so successful for you?’

Man it was a blur. I wanted to fight as often as possible. These guys [citing later match ups] may beat me but they all still suck.

‘After a moderately successful career at lightweight, you suddenly appeared at welterweight. What facilitated that move? In hindsight, do you think was the right thing to do or was it a mistake?

Same faces. *Shrugs* wanted to taste some other blood. [There were] More frequent fights.

“What do you think of multiple division champion Charlie Lim? Would you have liked a crack at him?’

[A familiar devilish smile crosses Havener’s face] I’d like a crack at his sister.

‘Looking back over your career, has there been one fight that you really wished had turned out a different way? Someone you would have loved to have defeated or a night that set you on a path that you did entirely intend?’

No regrets but a lot of headaches. Not from fighting but the insane amount of booze and blow. And the whores. Oh! The fight sluts.

With one more fight to go, what do you think of upcoming opponent Kevin Hall?

I know Nothing about the guy. Hart asked i said yes of course.

‘And what is next for you? Do you think you will stay involved in MMA? Has the SFC offered you a role backstage? Good you even be an on-air talent? I think everyone is dying to know what is next for you.’

Bobby B's Here in St. Pete has some talent. I’ll be beating up some of those guys and taking mine in return.

‘Finally, before you leave, is there one last thing you want to say to your fans? A parting gift to all those who have cheered for you over the years?

This dude is gone. One last bull to ride and a few more blows to take. I’ll at least be entertaining.

—————————————————————

Having said that, he was gone. We will all see Havener one more time and no doubt every fan will give him the appreciation he deserves. I wonder when the next time we will see someone with such a devil-may-care attitude.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14157414369399.png

"Ride or Die" Ryker Quincy

I told everyone i would beat that so called wannabe Sun Ra. I surprised everyone especially the owner who seemed to have no confidence in my ability what so ever.

He was making a big deal about his power but he has an obvious lack of speed as he wasn't able to land one punch before the fight was over. To top it off he has no confidence whatsoever.

Now the great one and the only prospect left in the org is off to the Tycoon champs to shake up more people. I will be back better than ever and will once again destroy this division and make them wonder why they aren't up to my standard. Ride or Die!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
25 year old
lbs

11-5

" Happy to announce that I have resigned with SFC and will continue fighting in the Welterweight division in which I competed at ITFL Season 3. ITFL was an amazing experience and I learnt a lot. I've improved as a person and as a fighter and I'm more determined than ever to make my mark on this organisation.

I see that coward Charlie Lim (18-1-1) has left SFC, if I'm honest I'm glad he's left as I don't have to watch him fighting cans in the lighter weight divisions. Pissed me off watching him fight cans whilst I had to go against some of the top Welterweight prospects in the world. Proud that I was a finalist in the ITFL Season 3 individual tournament, would have been awesome if I won it but I'm not going to dwell on it, I'm moving onwards and upwards. "

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14227916311422748381SFC.jpg

Main Event

“Westendin Vapahtaja” Kristus Koistinen (15-5-2) vs. Jeffrey Sarpong (16-4-1) ©

Rarely are fans lucky enough to see two fighters face off in their prime. Egos, brand value and money usually gets in the way. Therefore the meeting between “Westendin Vapahtaja” Kristus Koistinen and Jeffrey Sarpong should be treasured as a truly rare event. Furthermore, these two are both in the debate for the best grapplers at 185. The winner legitimises those claims beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Attempting to predict how the fight may go is a fool’s errand. Both men are so well rounded that they are going to be comfortable in all facets of the fight. General consensus seems to believe that Koistinen may hold a small advantage in the stand up game. How much that is reflective of the quality of his opponents is difficult to surmise.

What everyone really wants to see is what happens if, and when, this one hits the ground. Each fighter has been astonishingly efficient when it comes to finishing, Understandably this has grown their legend but unusually they face someone who is their supposed equal. This could lead to a certain amount of caution while both men determine the others true ability. If the tension subsides sufficiently, the quality of the show could be world class.

Prediction: Koistinen by decision

Co-Main Event

Just Roll (14-7-0) vs. Konstantin “Manes” Manison (18-7-0)

Just Roll must consider Konstantin “Manes” Manison his nemesis. Not only has Manison defeated Roll twice but both times were for the middleweight title. Manison has become Roll’s personal glass ceiling that has prevented him from being the most dominant fighters in the SFC.

Yet people are dubious as people doubt that Roll can change his game plan enough to alter the outcome. Throwing himself at “Manes” in a desperate attempt to drag the fight to the floor has been highly unsuccessful but then standing hasn’t ended well either. Speculation indicates that Roll might choose to pull guard from the clinch yet this also has its drawbacks. It’s an incredibly complicated riddle that Roll must solve if he is to avenge himself. Finding the solution may lead to the greatest win of his illustrious career.

Prediction: Manison by 2nd round knockout

Main Card

Isa “Blackwaters” Musa (13-1-0) © vs. Vasiliy “Khozyain” Khrapov (17-10-0)

It is often said that someone can not call themselves a true champion until they defend the belt. Isa “Blackwaters” Musa gets that opportunity against two time SFC champion Vasily “Khozyain” Khrapov in the first title match of the night.

Neither of these men will be subtle in their approach to victory. Such single-mindedness is not surprising when a fighter possesses jaw-shattering power in both hands which is a moniker that can be attributed to both “Blackwaters” and Khozyain”. Whose chin will stand up best is likely to be the deciding factor.

Prediction: Musa by first round knockout

Stephen “The Crossbow Cannibal” Griffiths (18-6-1) vs. Alexander “Scheloch” Schelokov (12-9-0)

Alexander “Scheloch” Schelokov was branded with the unflattering ‘Gatekeeper’ tag within his first couple of fights with the SFC. Now going into his 20th event with the company, Schelokov has a great opportunity to finally become a contender when he meets former middle welterweight kingpin Stephen “The Crossbow Cannibal” Griffiths.

Many believe this is a gimme for Griffiths so he relaunch his own assault on the title. Some have even suggested that it was a surprise that he was not offered an immediate rematch. Such concerns should not enter Griffiths’s head though, as it would be highly dangerous for the former champion to overlook his less prestigious opponent. Schelokov has improved in leaps and bounds since his early days. The Russian’s stand up in one of the most crisp in the division and a little more belief could have reversed several of his past losses. This is by no means the one way fight.

Prediction: Griffiths by decision

Wrestler Savvy (12-0-0) vs. Craig “Crafty” Clifton (11-9-0)

Wrestler Savvy is one of the SFC’s home grown talents who may just become a world beater. He has excepted the challenge of Craig “Crafty” Clifton. The Englishman is determined to take Savvy’s doughnut in the losing column despite failing on two previous occasions. The last fight between the two was the closest of decisions that could have gone either way. Perhaps Clifton discovered the key to unlocking Savvy late in that fight?

Prediction: Savvy by unanimous decision

Saul “The Frackin Cylon” Tigh (15-13-0) vs. Andrey “Laps” Lapis (15-9-0)

There is no question that this contest will go to the floor early, and will stay there until a victor is decided. Sharing a victory apiece, Saul “The Frackin Cylon” Tigh and Andrey “Laps” Lapis will want the personal satisfaction of making the other cry mercy. Whether either is actually capable of actually catching the other out will make this one of the most fascinating matches of the night.

Prediction: Lapis by split decision

Undercard

Sergey “Pushkin” Dorokhov (15-8-0) vs. Johny “The Kid” Shadow (8-3-0)

Prediction: Shadow by 1st round submission

Tony “Mega” Tron (10-3-0) vs. Alak Aksornpan (13-8-1)

Prediction: Tron by 3rd round Technical Knockout

Angel Toney (10-11-1) vs. Paul Mackintosh (10-7-0)

Prediction: Toney by 2nd round knockout

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14175145908044.jpg

Victor "THE RAZOR" Sharp (262175)-Hey Alex,For both of us our last endeavours didn't go so well but it was my overconfidence that brought me down but in your case it's just that you suck.I could humiliate you some more but i prefer to beat the snot out of you .Start counting your last days on earth.

• Upvote 1

Mickey hart media scrum for Sarpong versus Koistinen

Media:wow what a exciting event.I glad i caught you before you a appointment at the strip club just a few questions if we may?

Hart:Okay make it quick guys .then dancers cant support themselves through school they need my generous donations.

Media:Kristus Koistinen seem to really enjoy being crowned 185 champ.Did the knockout in second round come as a shock since the first round was really tight?

Hart:Of course it was a shock what a retarded question. Everybody expected this fight to go 5 rounds .Sarpong Got caught day dreaming about the ring girls and paid the price .

Media:Are fighters allow to date ring girls?

Hart: After i am done with then yes :) ( perve smile while speaking).

Media: :unsure: Okay moving on Manison destroyed roll for the third time.Do you think he was sending a message to Koistinen that he is next?

Hart: yeah did you see these guys after the post fight interviews .Yeah there very eager to face each other put it that way.

Media: Khrapov shocked the fighting world by beating Isa Musa for the 170 title .A fighter touted as being the next king of the 170 division what happened?

hart:when you get to this level especially in the sfc every fighter has a chance of causing upset .Musa came in to the fight to cocky and it cost him .Khrapov came in like a man on a mission determine to win his belt back and that what he did.

media:Stephen Griffiths seems to be gong back to his roots and by submitting Schelokov. Do you think his eagerness to stand and trade has cost him a few fights?

Hart absolutely there were a few fights i feel his let his emotions get the better of him.Hopefully he stick to what his good at and stop trying to trade with better stand-up fighters

Media:Impressive knockout by Aksornpan.tron is a hard fighter you must have lead in your hands to drop that guy .the fans seem pleases. Is there any truth to the rumors that his management team or demanding a title shot?

Hart: first off feckers nobody dares make demands of mickey hart.Second yes his manger indicated that he would love a title shot and i laugh right in his face and said i love a big mountain of coke and to be at the play boy Manson banging playgirls but unfortunate only one o these thing is likely to happen and guess by now which one is more likely to happen .

Media:Wow i guessing Aksornpan is going to fight for the title holy hell what a story .

Hart:Man your a dumb fuck :angry: .Okay make this the last question the chopper is waiting to take me there cant wait.play mansion here i come.

Media:What a show put on by Andrey Lapis and Saul Tigh do you think andrey lapis has any chance of beating Isa Musa and become a contender again?

Hart:yes no maybe o strew it my chopper here playboy mansion here i come baby wooooooo. :D

Media:Okay i guess that the end o the scrum god that was painful.

• Upvote 1

Ive got a wild hair up my ass. after my so called retirement of three effortless qfc fights i have decided to step in the SFC cage again. (If My ride or die pal Mickey Hart will have my washed up ass) I want to fight a Nobody by the name Marc Lewis Dillinger with two Out of shape fighters in the cage sounds like a shit sandwich but would be fun for me. i want to spank this guy like the Dr. did after he was shot out of his moms vagina like the poolballs i shoved in there last week.

Oh and ill take the fight for a single 1$

Andrew "Shit Talking Punching Bag" Havener

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14211577033742.png

Aleksandar "SHOCKWAVE" Dragović (263289)-Finally i am going to make my KT debut soon.To my opponent Cro Crap all i can say be prepared for the worst beating of your life.I plan to put on a show.

• Upvote 2

Main Event

“Westendin Vapahtaja” Kristus Koistinen (16-5-2) © vs. Konstantin “Manes” Manison (19-7-0)

Multiple members of the SFC universe have already christened “Westendin Vapahtaja” Kristus Koistinen as the most formidable fighter to ever hold the middleweight title. This is a view that is incredibly difficult to dispute. Koistinen displayed absolute dominance in capturing the belt, in yet another fight, where his raw power made headline news. The highly respected former champion Jeffrey Saprong looked shell shocked after their first exchange and was never able to cope with the ferocity Koistinen offered.

Not everyone is happy with the Koistinen love-in. Many of the SFC’s 185’ers are now chomping on the bit to prove that their division is as highly competitive as it has always been, The first fighter to get an opportunity to derail the champion’s hype train is Konstantin “Manes” Manison. A former champion in his own right, the power puncher looks a really difficult challenge for the champion. Of course, this is exactly what was said when these two first met and Koistinen was triumphant in less than 90 seconds.

How Manison adapts his game plan will be interesting. In their last bout, it did appear that “Manes” was looking to out box his opponent. There is a real possibility that he may throw that game plan out of the window entirely. Instead, he may go for big heavy strikes that forces Koistinen to respect his power. At least this might make the champion think a little before pulling the trigger. The major downside of this tactic is that Manison will be much easier to counter. Considering the power that the champion possesses, this could leave “Manes” just as vulnerable as before. in that respect, Manison is very much caught between a rock and a hard place.

Frankly, it is just very hard to see past Koistinen retaining in this one.

Prediction: Koistinen by 1st round knockout

Co-Main Event

Stephen “The Crossbow Cannibal” Griffiths (19-6-1) vs. Vasily “Khozyain” Khrapov (18-10-0) ©

There has been great sadness at Vasily “Khozyain” Khrapov’s pre-fight announcement that this will be his last fight as a professional mixed martial artist. The 34 year old welterweight champion has decided to hang up his gloves after this bout and concentrate on other endeavours moving forward.

Everyone is agreed that it is only right that Khrapov should go out on a high. Not only will he be defending his championship but he will also be taking on his greatest rival, Stephen “The Crossbow Cannibal” Griffiths. These two have met a remarkable five times, with every single occasion being for the SFC championship. They have been a dominant tandem and it’ll be weird to have one around without the other.

With history bring so pervasive in this contest, it is important to talk about the present and who will come out on top as this sextilogy is completed. The one thing that can be certain is that neither man is going to surprise the other. Khrapov will be desperate to keep the fight on the feet so he can land those career defining right hands, while “The Crossbow Cannibal” will know it is his fight to win if he can drag the battle to the mat.

The deciding factor may be the emotion that Khrapov feels when he steps into the cage for the last time. There is a good chance “Khozyain” may be overwhelmed by the occasion but that could just as easily turn into a joyous freedom that allows him to fight at his very best.

Prediction: Khrapov by 3rd round knockout

Main Card

Sergey “Pushkin” Dorokhov (16-8-0) vs. Jeffrey Sarpong (16-5-1)

Forcing the tap from an opponent is one of the sweetest experiences for a MMA fighter. This feeling is even more impassioned when the opponent is forced to admit that he is beaten when there is only seconds remaining on the clock. How Jeffrey Sarpong felt when he forced Sergey “Pushkin” Dorokov to tap with under 10 seconds to go of a gruelling five-round encounter must have been uncommunicatively good.

Now “Pushkin” gets the chance to exact some revenge. It has been suggested by some that this might be a great time to fight Sarpong too, as the former champion is reeling from his first defeat with the company. The key for the experienced Russian will be to stuff the takedown. Sarpong has an indomitable advantage in that area and he knows how to exploit it. Whether it is actually reasonable to expect Dorokhov to succeed in completely stopping his Dutch opponent is questionable at best. Still, the more time the fight is spent on the feet, the better for “Pushkin”.

Prediction: Sarpong by 2nd round submission

Isa “Blackwaters” Musa (13-2-0) vs. Andrey “Laps” Lapis (16-9-0)

How a fighter bounces back after a set back can often indicate how successful a fighter will really be. Isa “Blackwaters” Musa needs to prove that he is capable of learning from disappointment in his fight with Andrey “Laps” Lapis.

Despite their contrasting records, it should be made clear from the outset that these are two evenly matched warriors. “Laps” has taken his lumps in his career but then he has also fought at the top level from a very young age. His striking has improved each and every time he has stepped in the cage and there is no doubt that he is a top grappler. However the defining feature of this contest will surely be Musa’s chin. This allows him to take more than his fair share of big strikes which will surely gift him enough chances to put his talented opponent to sleep.

Prediction: Musa by 2nd round knockout

Paul Mackintosh (11-7-0) vs. Neil Patrick “NPH” Harris (11-5-0)

After five wins in six, Neil Patrick “NPH” Harris has been given the opportunity to show his metal on a SFC Supershow. Submission expert Paul Mackintosh will offer a difficult like-for-like challenge as these two men will inevitably choose to exchange submission attempts. With little to choose between them in this respect, it may well be who controls top position that becomes all important.

Prediction: Harris by Unanimous Decision

Just Roll (14-8-0) vs. Vlad “Driver” Didenko (15-4-0)

Vlad “Driver” Didenko was extremely unhappy with his own performance when he debuted with the SFC. He felt that he had not shown his new organisation what he was all about. “Driver” has redeemed himself subsequently and finds his original foe, Just Roll, in his path once again. No doubt Didenko is thinking redemption while Roll will have absolute faith in a repeat.

Prediction: Roll by Unanimous Decision

Undercard

Tony “Mega” Tron (10-4-0) vs. Craig “Power House” Paris (16-11-0)

Prediction: Tron by 3rd round knockout

Angel Toney (10-12-1) vs. Gary “Golden” Mead (10-4-0)

Prediction: Mead by Unanimous Decision

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan
25 year old
lbs

11-5

" Hours away from my first fight back at Super Fighting Championship. It was strange weighing in at 170lbs yesterday instead of my usual 145lbs, it was definitely a lot easier, guess that's because it's very close to my natural weight. I've noticed that I have struggled more strength wise against the guys in the Welterweight division however I still feel that I'm strong enough to be a real threat in this division.

Hoping to put the disappointment of the ITFL Season 3 individual tournament behind me and record another win for my record today.

Robbie Rage (5-1) looks like a top talent and I firmly believe he's destined to become a great Welterweight fighter in MMA later in the future. His time will come but my time is now, it's my time to make my mark in the MMA world and prove that I can be one of the best fighters in the world. "

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

SFC Griffiths versus Lapis 4 (831055)

Iiiiiiiiits tiiiime! 22 Mar 2015

Main event: title 170lbs

Stephen Griffiths 20-6-1 VS Andrey Lapis 17-9-0

This is two of the best grapplers in sfc. They have together 29 win by submissions its insane! Both of them are riding on a two fights winning streak. This is the fourth time they meet and in the last to fights they both have a win on armbar, so I think they are very prepared for armbars.

Stephen "the Crossbow Cannibal" is the favorit in this fight because he has a better all round skill set. But you never know they are both young and hungry for the belt.

My prediction is Stephen the Crossbow Cannibal wins by Decision or Tko.

Co main event: title 185lbs

Konstantin Manison 20-7-0 vs Jeffrey Sarpong 17-5-1

This is the classic battle Striker vs. Grappler. We have the champ Manes who is a very explosive knockout artist with many knockouts in the very first round. This is his first title defense after beating up Kristus Koistinen. But Jeffrey is a very dangerous opponent he has 6 wins in his last 7 fight. Include a submission victory over the Champ.

This fight is very close and I think the guy with the best gameplan will take the belt back home.

My Prediction is Konstantin on KO in the first

Wrestler Savvy 13-0-0 vs. Neil Patrick Harris 12-5-0

This one is a 3 rounds fight in 170lbs against Neil Patrick Harris vs. the undefeated Wrestler Savvy who has four wins on decisions in his last 4 fights so I think he is very hungry for a stoppage, but Neil Patrick Harris is riding on a 3 winning streak and I think he is ready to advance his loss to Wrestler in the past. Neil shows in his last fights that he is ready on the ground and standing with both submission and tko wins.

My prediction is Neil on tko in the third round.

Check the event here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=831055

• Upvote 1

Where is the write up for the rest of the event? My guy is lower down the card :(

only top 3 fights i am afraid.Only sure way the writer does not get over worked .on super cards 6 fights .Damn trying to get writers or a pain and poster makers or hard theses time.

also here is the poster hope everybody enjoys it

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1426859136the%20pi.png

• Upvote 2