WTF is wrong with the judging system in this game ?!

Slappz

Can someone please tell me how I lost this fight because this wasn't even a close fight, my fighter had the standup with more strikes and he outclassed his opponent in the clinch and still a loss?

Standup strikes - 28 vs 19 for my fighter

Punch combos - 2 vs 3 for the opponent

Clinchwork strikes - 19 vs 2 for my fighter

...and my fighter defended 3 takedowns as well and also gave his opponent a cut.

I don't see how this scoring would be positive for this game because it just got sad and boring if this kind of judging is programmed to happen...

• Upvote 1

There has to be a level of damage weighted into the scoring, otherwise nobody would do anything other than 100% accuracy. With that being the case, there has to be instances where someone who lands more strikes loses the fight. Half the amount of strikes landed, so roughly double the damage done per strike is a draw, then work from there. I can understand getting pissed about losing but I don't see the alternative when the scoring system is a literal points based scoring system, not a subjective one.... We have to draw the line somewhere.

• Upvote 4

Define fighter A doing damage equal to 1 and landing all 100 of his strikes, then fighter B will achieve a draw in terms of damage done if he lands 50 of his 100 strike attempts at a damage value equal to 2.

Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. If not, I imagine another suitable answer will appear somewhere below.

It seems system favours more aggressive fighters i.e the one who throws more shots i have seen it a few times.

1) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=608862

the winner doesn't even lands one shot on his opponent.

2) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=585696 my own fighter wins as he threw more shots however landed 4 less

It seems system favours more aggressive fighters i.e the one who throws more shots i have seen it a few times.

1) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=608862

the winner doesn't even lands one shot on his opponent.

2) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=585696 my own fighter wins as he threw more shots however landed 4 less

Number 1 is just crazy, the ref. Must have been very impressed of how much damage his head did to the opponents hands or something.

• Upvote 1

Number 1 is just crazy, the ref. Must have been very impressed of how much damage his head did to the opponents hands or something.

Mike Tycoon needs to look at that fight, imo. Throwing that many combos, missing, and not gassing out is ridiculous. And this isn't the first time I've seen someone spam (missed) combos for an easy decision win. Easy to gameplan against as you can counter/damage those missed combos to hell, but I would hate to be a noob on the wrong end of that bogus decision -- I'd probably never play again.

• 2 weeks later...

I also had an issue with the judging system early in the game. I was set to 90% accuracy and 10% damage. Completely dominated the fight, stayed on the outside and worked the jab. However, ever since I made damage a bit larger 40-60% it makes a big difference. Hopefully that'll work for you. Needless to say, try to set your fighters to finish the opponent, then this problem won't occur!!! (I realize this is hard, but if you set tactics and game plan based on your opponents weaknesses it makes it a lot easier!) - This is one of the most valuable skills I find!

• Upvote 2