Gangs of New York

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af224/koala68/TommyGun2.jpg

Tommy "Gun" Lucchese

The Outfit

[As the scene fades in, a dimly lit area is shown. Concrete surrounds two men resting in some comfortable chairs. On one side, an interviewer sits showcasing fear as he continues to check behind his back from time to time. His constant movement gives the impression of uncomfort while he waits. On the other side, Tommy "Gun" Lucchese appears, calm and collected as he sits back with his hands resting gently on the arms of the chair. Suddenly, the interviewer takes a swallow and begins to speak.]

"Tommy "Gun" Lucchese..." states the interviewer attempting to address the man across from him. However, Tommy decides to interrupt and speaks with a traditional mobster voice sounding like he came straight out of the movie The Godfather "Please Mike, just call me Tommy." The interviewer now known as Mike loosens his tie real quick and continues on.

"Ok, Tommy. In 11 days the Gangs of New York tournament begins and you're representing The Outfit. You face Carlos Marion of The Canuck Capos. How do you see this ending up?" Tommy thinks briefly before responding. After the moment, Tommy sighs and speaks "Mike, when Carlos and I meet, the only thing that's certain is that it will not be cordial. I have no issues with tearing his limbs off and shoving them down his throat. Afterwards, I'll move on to the next."

Mike, enjoying the answer begins to get comfortable. He sits forward himself and begins to speak with confidence. "Ok Tommy, the Gangs of New York tournament is an interesting topic. Many fear that with the histories of the families involved that it won't end with all the members it began with..." Again, Tommy interrupts Mike but his calm and content demeanor begins to seem more annoyed. Tommy sits up in his chair intertwining his fingers in front if him and Mike flinches with each separate movement. "Alright Mike, I'm beginning to not like where this is going."

Mikes comfort immediately ends as his eyes open wide and he glues himself back against the chair once more. Tommy continues to speak. "Let me say this Mike, if you're insinuating that I've done or am prepared to do something illegal on camera I will say that I'm an honest man who does honest work. I don't like these accusations that you bring into my basement. I think I'm ready to be done with this interview.Mike turns around to see two large men approaching him. He yells in fear "But, you said you'd tear his limbs off and..."

Tommy interjects "Figure of speech Mike, figure of speech."

Mike still in fear now has two large sets of arms cradling his shoulders and lifting him out of the chair. "I'M SORRY... PLEASE NO..." yells Mike as he squirms to break free. While squirming, his leg kicks up and hits the camera with force causing the scene to turn to complete static.

[To be continued... maybe!]

• Upvote 4

No love for the write up? :weeping: Lol

Bollocks, its a good write up! What you think the 5 positive ratings you received are for? haha We are just waiting for the 'to be continued' part. Glad to see your first post was here. Hopefully this thread gets more activity again.

Bollocks, its a good write up! What you think the 5 positive ratings you received are for? haha We are just waiting for the 'to be continued' part. Glad to see your first post was here. Hopefully this thread gets more activity again.

Lol, I didn't even see that. I'm not very good with these forums. I was just trying to bump the story for more people to see it mainly. But thanks for the response and for pointing that out. :)

Reporter mumbling to himself: S*#t hes not gonna show up, hes already 2 hours late

Couple of minutes passing by and the Reporter is starting to lose his hope and then ...

A black Mercedes Benz S600 Panzer Pullman shows up and it cant be none other than the Man himself, the myth, the Legend - Castor Rollins

http://alt-a.bitg.net/nightmobile/cars/images2/240000/3000/0/243082.jpg

Castor walks out with a big grin on his face, accompanied by 3 of his Girlfriends and Vidar Nord - Wow this man rolls in style

Castor doesnt give the impression that he feels sorry about being late as he steps into the Lobby at the Hotel Bellagio, LV

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/las-vegas/images/s/bellagio-lobby.jpg

I walk up to him and he pulls my ear and says "Whats up son, lets get on with it" and we walk in to the Main Restaurant for a sitdown

Reporter: Thanks for doing the interview I was a bit worried that you wouldnt show up

Castor sits back, puts his feet on the table and smiles ...

Castor: You know Im a busy man, its no joke to have to deal with 12 Pro Fighters and 9 Girlfriends but I handle it very well *Lights a cigar*

Reporter: OK, well, the Gangs of New York Tournament is coming up how are you prepared for this?

Castor: We have been training very hard for this tournament, we are very confident to do our job and win all fights and we expect our Team Mates to contribute as well ... We will win this Tournament

Reporter: Are you not worried about underestemating the opponents?

Castor gets a hysterical laughing attack and shakes his head while puffing on the cigar

Castor: Listen up, we're facing Meyer Lansky in the first Fight, have you got any idea who Manages that fighter? Bragi Ragnarson - The most overrated Manager in the Business, he couldnt beat a punching bag if his life depended on it - This will be an easy fight

Reporter: I agree that he is very overrated and you guys are clearly the Favourites to win but it is a fight and anything can happen, right?

Castor: Sure anything is possible, we are prepared for anything that may be thrown at us

Reporter: So ... Are there any other Managers/Fighters you would prefer to meet after you kicked Lanskys ass?

Castor puts on a serious face and thinks for 10 seconds

Castor: Yeah ... A few guys with some big ass mouths needs to be taught a lesson - Im talking about "Ginger Boy" Jax Rostenkowski and "The Scottish Pussy" Rory Daly - These guys are clowns and they cant back up anything they say, I will take great pleasure in humiliating these guys *Looks very confident and serious*

Reporter: I agree these guys are pussies ... Vidar, how do you feel about the upcoming fight against Lansky?

Vidar Nord: I feel very good about this Fight, this will be my First ever Pro Fight and Victory and we have studied Lansky a lot, training hard and we will be Victorious ...

Castor: Of course you will, otherwise I'lll give you a double ass whooping myself, losing to these pussies isnt even an option

Reporter: So ... Hows it going working with Castor Rollins? A World Class Manager ... Youre a lucky guy

Vidar Nord: Yeah I agree 100%, Castor is amazing, hes so focused and dedicated and he really hates losing, just like I do, I hope we will be working together for a looong time

Castor: Yeah? You would love that wouldnt you, well start by beating the Head off Lansky and we will see what happens after the Tournament is finished, Reporter, My girlfriends are horny and I have to go and pleasure them, have you got any more questions?

Reporter: I think we're finished here, thanks for your time and good luck in the Tournament! Always nice talking to you Castor

Castor: Enough with the asskissing already ... Alright Vidar lets roll

To be continued ...

• Upvote 4

Daly pulls up to Hotel Bellagio, LV in his record sized limo with his chopper on the back.. looks like a bigger name than Castor is in town. Hide your wives and daughters!

http://static.neatorama.com/misscellania/longestlimousine.jpg

The papparazzi are all there waiting for Daly to step out of his limo and look confused as to which one of the 20 doors he will come out..

Reporter on live television: Here he comes the man we've all been waiting for! The man in charge of GoNY! Lets see which door he comes out of and which top model he comes out with this time. Damn, I am excited!

All the doors on the left side of the car open at the same time... Daly walks out the middle one as his butler unravels a red carpet in front of him as he moves closer to the entrance of the hotel door. But more impressively he has 20 victoria's secret models exiting each of the other doors of his limo and Miranda Kerr under his arm...

Reporter: Mr Daly! Mr Daly! How is it being the most talked about name in the MMA industry right now?

Daly: Um look around me bro.. clearly its feels good. Next question.. make it quick, I gotta a lot to do including this slag under my arm...

Reporter: Haha well did you know that lunchbox, Castor was here in this very hotel just minutes ago?

Daly pauses and takes a couple of sniffs...

Daly: So that's what that vile smell is... He must have been here for the all you can eat buffet right? Aaaahaha! Typical Castor... fuckin typical!

Reporter: Ye he was saying that he..

Daly interrupts still laughing...

Daly: Wait, wait.. was that feeble man here with his '9 girlfriends'?

Reporter: Ye he seemed rather proud of himself as well, strutting around with a cigar and bragging about it. Gotta say I didn't think the guy had it in him.

Daly: Aaaahaha.. Damn that's funny shit right there. Don Zaitev and the lads from the Outfit told those very 9 girls from one of our brothels to act like his chicks and shag him and his shitty fighter senseless.. the catch is they are all riddled with herpes and various other STD's. Herpes is for life bro...

All the media and fans are laughing at Castor as is the whole nation as it is being filmed on live television.

Reporter: Oh lord, you really are a joker Daly aren't ya?

Daly: Oh I try, I try...

Reporter: Anyway, as I was gonna say Castor wants to fight your boy Briggs? Thoughts on that? He really seems to dislike you..

Daly: Well, he aint gonna forget me very easily.. every time he goes for another itch of his penis, he will think of me... Okay that came out wrong but you know what I mean... Cos like the herpes and shit.. Anywayyy, to answer your question; I am not bothered if he wants to fight Briggs, I will happily set him up against Vidor.. that his name? Vidor? Right... Ye I mean, Briggs is an animal and will face anyone. I think a scrub managed by Castor is the least of his worries.

Reporter: Nice to see such confidence.. Castor was trembling when he mentioned your name! So thoughts on your next opponent Lonni managed by Don Canuck?

Daly: I have a lot of respect for Don Canuck, even though he is an enemy as everyone is who's not with the Outfit. It should be a tough fight but I am certain Briggs will pull of the win with no real problems. Anyway, I gotta go. Got some millions to earn. Good day everyone!

Daly and his uninfected posse of models enter the hotel and get on with their day.

• Upvote 1

As Castor sits in his Luxury Suite (Best in the Hotel) smoking a gigantic Blunt while pleasuring the Ladies (All at the same time) he sees this huuuge limo roll up, sticks his head out the Window and ... What? Could it be? The Scottish Pussy? It sure is!

Rory Daly is right there, Castor sees his chance to confront him for old times ... Last time Castor tried to get his hands on Rory (At the World MMA Awards (Where Castor won Coolest Guy in the Business)) he (Rory) started to cry like a little baby and since Castor is such a cool guy he just laughed at him/mocked him and slapped him around a little bit (infront of Paparazzi) ...

Castor grabs his silk robe and runs out from the suite ...

Takes the Elevator to the Lobby Floor and there he is, Rory Daly, talking to a Reporter giving an interview on Live TV ... Castor walks up behind Rory and says "BOO!" - Rory jumps up and freaks out, starts to sweat, hes not very cocky now ... Castor takes his Gigantic Blunt and butts it a couple of times on Rorys head and says (ON LIVE TV!):

Castor: - Long time no see, eh pussy, finally we are face to face again, I have been waiting for this day, you couldnt duck me forever haa haa *Blows smoke in Rorys Face*

Rory: *Rory is now shivvering like a dried leaf on a stormy autumn day* - Ehhh, ehhh, ehhh, (He is lost for words and he starts to cry, again)

Castor: I see youre still a little bitch son - With a Girls name *Spits in Rorys face* I dont like guys like you, that has big mouths and no workshops and finally I have the chance to shut it

Castor then knocks 6 of Rory Dalys front teeth out right there on LIVE TV and kicks him in the ribs a couple of times when hes down, and as the Icing on the cake he slaps Miranda Kerrs ass and says "Forget about this clown, lets party" and he grabs her under the arm and they walk away - Like a boss

Rory lays on the ground for 30 minutes crying like a baby, all the models/staff he brought with him are embarassed and they start to mock him as well ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Reserved - apologies I am just arrived for dinner at a fine steakhouse in Dubai ;) I've got a pleasant surprise coming up for you castor.

Aaand I am back... a tame night in preparation for the messy weekend ahead!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Castor came down in his robe looking like an obese drag queen and beat the shit out of what he thought was the one and only Rory Daly, turns out that Daly had already gone up to his pent house in the hotel, flicked on the tv to the live news that was going on down stairs and saw this whole commotion as he sipped away on his fine glass of scotch. Yes that's right the genius that Daly is had come prepared.. He knew Castor was in the hotel before he arrived and had already got in touch with Ashton Kutcher to set up a 'Punk'd' episode to go down in the history books of Punk'd. It was indeed Rory Daly's highly paid (handsome) doppelganger that Castor barbarically beat down.

Daly arrives at the scene of the assault in disgust as all the news cameras turn to his direction..

Daly: Oh well hello there Castor... Looks like you got yourself in quite a situation here. Did you really think you'd be able to beat me down in a fist fight? Think again son. This poor man laying on the floor is a hired look a like of myself... convincing eh!?

Castor looks shocked and rubs his eyes in disbelief trying to sober himself up from the blunts he's been smoking, not knowing that he picked up the weed from one of Daly's dealers and furthermore that it had been tampered with... The dealer sprinkled bath salts into the mix, which is what clearly gave Castor his aggression.

Castor: wha...wha.. what did you do to me? (he mutters as his eyes start to well up)

Daly: That doesn't matter now, what matters is that you've been punk'd and shown live on tv beating down an innocent man. As your boss in this tournament and the man in control of what goes on with everyone involved.. I issue you a warning. Your last warning. Next time you're herpes infected self attempts to beat down anyone involved in this tournament cheaply as you did, you will be kicked out of GoNY.

Daly struts back to his penthouse with Miss Kerr running behind him and Castor is left there with his gown undone, revealing his tiny penis and man boobs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reserved - apologies I am just arrived for dinner at a fine steakhouse in Dubai ;) I've got a pleasant surprise coming up for you castor.

Poor excuse I know youre still wiping your tears son :shades:

Im going to a Charcoal BBQ place tonight with some friends I'll be back tonight and I look forward to the next round

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

my reply has been added.. lol kinda ridic but hey its all i got.. Anwyay, before this turns into world war 3 and people get bored of the Castor vs Rory show.. lets hear more smack from the rest of y'all shall we? haha Not much longer till the fights.

Jari "Sporde" Porttila had a chance to catch up with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. Putin looked very busy and agreed to answer couple questions.

"Sporde": Gangs Of New York is starting soon, is your fighters ready?

Vlad: I have all the confidence that most fighters from our team is going to be undefeated in this tournament. I hope that our weakest link doesn't ruin the tournament.

"Sporde": As a head of the team, will you take the responsibility if that weak link fails since it was very hazard pick from you.

Vlad: Yes i will take the responsibility. We know that widing and his shitty fighter will probably lose most of their fights, so rest of the team has to perform every time. Luckily i have such great managers with me. Kole, Cus and Castor are the best managers in the world. I need to go now, let's talk later more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

(What Rory doesnt know is that those prostitutes hes sent Castors way are loyal to castor and are working as Under Cover agents for Castor giving him plenty off information - and blowjobs ... By the way Rory seemed very scared off Castor, so scared he gone threw all that trouble to set up that huge scene - wow the guy must be shivvering)

Castor looks confused as he answers a Phone Call from one of his many Girlfriends - Its the UFC Ring girl Arianny Celeste calling

Arianny: Hey baby, I just saw you on Live TV When you knocked out Rory Dalys lookalike - Carrot Top - It made me very horny baby and you know that no man can pleasure me the way that you do

Castor: I know baby, I know ... Thats what they all say ... Anyway what Rory doesnt know is that I put a contract on him, a contract to poison his food with heavy Laxatives considering hes playing the World Poker Tour Tonight Live on TV tonight and I have just found out that we're playing on the same Poker table - This will be great fun

Arianny: Ha ha ha ... By the way Castor, I did what you asked me to do, I contacted Mr X and he made sure to videotape Widing when he had sex with some crackwhores in the Motel yesterday, ha ha ha, his dick is sooooo tiny and he told them that he likes to dress up in Womens clothes - Whats up with that!

Castor: I bet it is, Im gonna put that Movie out on the World Wide Market, Widing will be the laughing stock of the world - again, I dont like that guy, never did

Arianny: Me neither, hes such an asskisser LOL I remember that time you saved his life and he didnt even thank you for it

Castor: You know me, Im a Super Hero baby, The Baddest Man on the Planet, Widing has told me that I am his Role Model but I dont know if thats good coming from that creepy dude, anyway ... Alright I'll swing by you can start to warm up

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/25773661/Carrot+Top+CarrotTop1.jpg

Rory Daly? Carrot Top? Oh dear its so difficult to tell them apart

Widing (working extra lmao):

http://acidcow.com/pics/20091116/funny_people_from_romania_24.jpg

To be continued ...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1