Gangs of New York

Too bad. You should know the fighters in the tourney. Not kick out someone who thought he had flown to the correct location. Especially since the jet was in NY. I will delay the process. :)

Too bad. You should know the fighters in the tourney. Not kick out someone who thought he had flown to the correct location. Especially since the jet was in NY. I will delay the process. :)

Are you serious? I want a rematch as well don't want to hear people complain like all the Silva fans all over the forums today.

Are you serious? I want a rematch as well don't want to hear people complain like all the Silva fans all over the forums today.

LOL they were complaining? irregardless what anybody says, theres 2 final facts, he will NEVER be the same AND he never beat Weidman... and i am NOT a weidman fan

What im gonna complain about is, scheduling my training for tomorrow without knowing who im fighting next lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL they were complaining? irregardless what anybody says, theres 2 final facts, he will NEVER be the same AND he never beat Weidman... and i am NOT a weidman fan

What im gonna complain about is, scheduling my training for tomorrow without knowing who im fighting next lol

Did i come off as a complainer really? i don't think so.

Anywho back to the topic no need to get off, thats my bad i guess.

Fatback: it's not your fault. I mailed twice saying sorry for the NC and I never even got a reply till I read the post saying I'm being replaced. Then I said okay, I'm gunna sack Otto. I then got a reply. :) I haven't been contacted to try sort the mistake. Just been told I get the loss. ;)

Fatback: it's not your fault. I mailed twice saying sorry for the NC and I never even got a reply till I read the post saying I'm being replaced. Then I said okay, I'm gunna sack Otto. I then got a reply. :) I haven't been contacted to try sort the mistake. Just been told I get the loss. ;)

I think rory said earlier in the thread that it was a mistake and you shouldn't be replaced. So its all good, as for the result not sure if a win for me is the best outcome maybe just keep it as a NC, and score would be the Capo's winning 2-1, then again im a little off the rocker and Rory is running this so he can decide the final verdfict.

Did i come off as a complainer really? i don't think so.

Anywho back to the topic no need to get off, thats my bad i guess.

i wasnt saying you were complaining, i was asking you what the fans had to complain about lol, his leg broke...cant control that and u cant fault weidman for it either, i like silva but his chance was when he danced for 7 minutes and was knocked unconscious

but yeah back to metta world peace's reign

Actually it's prob better not to pick opponents yet I will try tonight to do the order.. It's just easier to have it all laid out for everyone to see I recon.

On a side note I'm mad at the game right now cos I lost to bragi and am out of the TUM tournament in the quarter finals. Not having fun right now ha altho I did jut win over a mill in betting so could be worse!

Scooby Jr picked Rubio for his next fight so I am next to choose and my pick is Meyer Lansky.

Actually it's prob better not to pick opponents yet I will try tonight to do the order.. It's just easier to have it all laid out for everyone to see I recon.

On a side note I'm mad at the game right now cos I lost to bragi and am out of the TUM tournament in the quarter finals. Not having fun right now ha altho I did jut win over a mill in betting so could be worse!

I just quoted your post to remind you to think twice before making decision :D. Btw. I just have one answer on your bolded sentence - You need to survive winter to be able to feel spring. And if you want to complain about the whole situation about lost to that Bragi guy once again feel free to write me a mail.

All the best,

Bragi~

Guys come one its bloody New year, sorry for not updating fight picks on such a date.... I just got back home and my new year turned into a bit of a shambles last night due to an oversale of tickets for a concert! argh! Anyway, I will have the picks up tonight. And no Castor I am not hungover unforunatly, thats how bad my new years eve was! ha

Happy New year for those of you who decided to have fun (or at least tried to) last night :thumbup:

Guys come one its bloody New year, sorry for not updating fight picks on such a date.... I just got back home and my new year turned into a bit of a shambles last night due to an oversale of tickets for a concert! argh! Anyway, I will have the picks up tonight. And no Castor I am not hungover unforunatly, thats how bad my new years eve was! ha

Happy New year for those of you who decided to have fun (or at least tried to) last night :thumbup:

I was gonna say that "Come on the Fights were 6 days ago" but then I realized that they were only 2 days ago, anyway, try to get it up tonight so we can get on with picks so we can train what we need for our next fight

• Upvote 2

If it makes you feel better im not hung over,im at work... i do want to see who im fighting though

You know what, Im not gonna sit and wait around for Rory I will get on it right away I dont know how long time it takes (1-2 hours I guess)

I'll be back

my hero

here is your reward:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Mordgorond/vikingKitteh.jpg

Viking Kitty

• Upvote 4

Here are The Rankings, the Pick Orders will be next (I will post them in 30 Min or so)

Finishes is worth more than time spent in cage

[time combined in the cage] only for people who won all fights.
OVERALL INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS
1. Frost 2-0 2F 00:50 00:14 [01:04]
2. Junkkari 2-0 2F 01:13 01:58 [03:11]
3. Artest 2-0 2F 02:13 01:45 [03:58]
4. Nord 2-0 2F 04:59 03:58 [8:57]
5. Gatto 2-0 2F 10:59 6:26 [17:25]
6. Fraser 2-0 2F 15:00 04:49 [19:49]
7. Lonni 2-0 2F 15:00 6:41 [21:41]
8. Sparks 2-0 2F 14:59 14:18 [29.17]
9. Mulkai 1-1 1F (Loss 00:50) 01:57
10. Mihailovic 1-1 1F (Loss 10:59) 02:58
11. Rossetti 1-1 1F (Loss 01:26) 03:12
12. Rubin 1-1 1F (Loss 15:00) 03:47
13. Pidasol 1-1 1F (Loss 6:41) 04:56
14. Lansky 1-1 1F (Loss 04:59) 6:33
15. Spillane 1-1 0F (Loss 14:18) 15:00
. Gutz 1-1 0F (Loss 01:58) 15:00
. Marion 1-1 0F (Loss 00:14) 15:00
. Scarpa 1-1 0F (Loss 14:59) 15:00
. Molefe 1-1 0F (Loss 15:00) 15:00
. Rubio 1-1 0F (Loss 01:45) 15:00
16. Zajdler 0-1 (1NC) 0F (Loss 15:00)
. Sakamoto 0-1 (1NC) 0F (Loss 01:13)
. McCringleberry 0-1 0F (Loss 15:00)
. Rick 0-1 0F (Loss 03:12)
17. Briggs 0-2 0F (Loss 15:00 6:33)
. Grimm 0-2 0F (Loss 03:47 04:49)
. Rage 0-2 0F (Loss 04:56 03:58)
. Dragnov 0-2 0F (Loss 15:00 02:58)
. Lucchese 0-2 0F (Loss 15:00 15:00)
. Kemppinen 0-2 0F (Loss 02:13 01:57)
Gang Rankings:
1. Five Pointers 2-0 (3-2) (4-1) (Overall 7-3)
2. Canuck’s Capos 2-0 (3-2) (2-1) (Overall 5-3)
3. Blood N Gutz 1-1 (2-3) (4-1) (Overall 6-4)
4. The Council 1-1 (3-2) (1-4) (Overall 4-6)
5. Dead Pidasols 0-2 (2-3) (1-2) (Overall 3-5)
6. The Outfit 0-2 (2-3) (1-4) (Overall 3-7)
The fights that are not finished (Zajdler VS Sakatono and Rick VS McCringleberry I dont know what to do about them that is Rorys concern)
  • Upvote 5

FIGHT PICK ORDERS

Blood N Gutz VS The Dead Pidasols

1. Jackson Frost (00:14)

2. Ron Artest (01:45)

3. Lubomir Mihailovic (02:58)

4. Meyer Lansky (6:33)

5. Gregory Scarpa (15:00)

(Since there were only 3 Fights instead of 5 (they lost 2) because of a NC and unknown reason The Dead Pidasols will only have 1 Pick)

Canucks Capos VS The Council (These teams only have 3 Victories from last round combined)

1. Roy Mulkai (01:57)

2. Frankie Fraser (04:49)

3. Arturo Lonni (6:41)

The Five Pointers VS The Outfit

1. Puukko Junkkari (01:58)

2. Vidar Nord (03:58)

3. Mick Gatto (6:26)

4. Mickey Sparks (14:18)

5. Alex Molefe (15:00)

If a person that won a fight in last round picks another person who won a fight in the last round what happens then? Will it be a draw? Or which losers gets to pick first?

Well thats a later problem right now the people who won their last fights can focus on making picks and we (Rory) sort it out later.

/ Castor

• Upvote 1