Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

This is mixed martial arts son, Samba was happy to stand and trade with Douglas when it was needed. The only embarrassment was Douglas holding on for dear life when it hit the ground and refusing to try anything offensive. Maybe he's better suited to kickboxing from now on.

Not saying it wasn't effective, just was anything but a beatdown. Samba had best shine that belt up nicely, because Douglas won't make the same mistakes next time. Samba will need an ambulance.

Not saying it wasn't effective, just was anything but a beatdown. Samba had best shine that belt up nicely, because Douglas won't make the same mistakes next time. Samba will need an ambulance.

I'm sure he won't make the same mistakes, but Samba will have him making a whole bunch of new ones.

But either way talk is cheap and as long as Douglas can continue his way along the winning path I'm sure they'll throw down once again in early January and Samba will come ready to put another 25 minute grinding on you.

Another nice win for Bunn today. Unfortunately the draw in the other fight leaves me waiting. WHERE YOU AT RAFA SILVA? I'll meet your ass in the middle at 145lbs

Everyone wants Rafa you know where to come guys.

Email sent waiting for word back

i know im going of topic here but that is a fight i want to see doo ittttt

i know im going of topic here but that is a fight i want to see doo ittttt

Verbal agreement in.place between.myself and Davies to see Bunn come to Ascension to appear on their Dec 25th event and face Rafa Silva while Bunn awaits his next victum in the EVO tourney. Just need HTHero to release him for the one fight and then he will return to finish the tourney. Then down the road we will see an Ascension fighter to be named later make a stop by Syn.

• Upvote 2

Verbal agreement in.place between.myself and Davies to see Bunn come to Ascension to appear on their Dec 25th event and face Rafa Silva while Bunn awaits his next victum in the EVO tourney. Just need HTHero to release him for the one fight and then he will return to finish the tourney. Then down the road we will see an Ascension fighter to be named later make a stop by Syn.

cool thanks for the info

i see Scott posted bunn v Scott at ascension in ascension chat box with a question mark next 2 it

so wasn't sure how far along discussions where

Stehling lands a hook that snaps the head of Breaker backwards.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif

Stehling connects with a big uppercut there that sends Breaker tumbling to the ground! Stehling follows him down into his guard.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Breaker is rocked!

Stehling keeps in close for a moment and lands a decent shot to the side of Breaker's head.

Breaker is still in real trouble! Can Stehling finish him?

Stehling gets to his feet and stands over Breaker, holding his ankles. He dives in with a big left hand that connects! Breaker felt that one! Stehling unloads more punches and elbows and this one is over! The ref has dived in to save Breaker from any more punishment!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Mitchell Stehling!

A relieved looking Mitchell Stehling thanked the fans for their support and gave the usual line about them being amazing. They seemed to believe that he actually meant it.

Dustin Douglas, sitting ringside for the fight, looks over to his manager who's sitting to his left..

Douglas: Stehling just signed his own death warrant.

Douglas stands and exits the ringside area with Soyster in tow.