Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

Thats what i got shafted with in a previous tourney, its pretty much been the same since then. Ascensions tourney is the only one i have seen different.

The same since then?

I'm sure it happened to you in a tournament but I've certainly never seen anyone else use it.

Still think a rematch is the best solution, both guys have short injuries and could quickly fight again.

Thats what i got shafted with in a previous tourney, its pretty much been the same since then. Ascensions tourney is the only one i have seen different.

Yea think it's normally to commentTor. Maybe it should of been brought up in Opening page I know there rare so did nt think.

With the Ascension tourney I thought we ll try something new and put it up in opening page. So there was no confusion and everybody knew what they were entering.

Yea think it's normally to commentTor. Maybe it should of been brought up in Opening page I know there rare so did nt think.

With the Ascension tourney I thought we ll try something new and put it up in opening page. So there was no confusion and everybody knew what they were entering.

• Downvote 1

Sorry for the posts my phones went crazy

Spamming for dem spins are you? :D :D j/k

Back to the topic. I once again showed my class in Daniel Speed vs Mitchell Stehling by setting the try clinch slider all the way to 100%. I don't know how the fuck that happened but oh well...

zzzzZz

ps. Someone hacked my account? :D

Congrats to Kyle Carlton and his ability to change into a mythical creature when rocked. Move over Marshawn Lynch, there's a new beast mode in town:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=613373

Honestly, congrats to Andy on this win. Reading the PBP I thought I had this one in the bag. Man, was I wrong.

Congrats to Kyle Carlton and his ability to change into a mythical creature when rocked. Move over Marshawn Lynch, there's a new beast mode in town:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=613373

Honestly, congrats to Andy on this win. Reading the PBP I thought I had this one in the bag. Man, was I wrong.

Carlton showed great Heart

SHW Bracket

http://i.imgur.com/oHQkUeA.png

For all interested in SHW's bracet.

Tolonen vs Kable.

My fighter Elroy vs Willy Stoppers.

I have hopes in Elroy since he KO'ed Willy couple of months ago. It would be great to fight against Kable in finals... :D

• Upvote 1

For all interested in SHW's bracet.

Tolonen vs Kable.

My fighter Elroy vs Willy Stoppers.

I have hopes in Elroy since he KO'ed Willy couple of months ago. It would be great to fight against Kable in finals... :D

I think you are going to make it to the finals Bragi, Elroy vs Kable, oh shit you better feed him his wheaties! :thumbup:

Would be great to have possibility to test old man Elroy against such beast like Kable. Of course it would be 80-20 to Ethan's killing machine, if not higher, but there is always a chance to cause an upset of the year :D.

Of course Willy Stoppers is very decent and dangerous fighter, so I think that the chances are even. We will see, the fight is going to happen tomorrow 6 December 18 GMT! Stay tuned!

Tolonen is very good fighter, I have to admit that, but 18 of 20 of his losses were by (T)KOs and Neo KOed him twice. I believe in Neo and I would like to see a fight Kleinschmidt vs Kable.

Tolonen is very good fighter, I have to admit that, but 18 of 20 of his losses were by (T)KOs and Neo KOed him twice. I believe in Neo and I would like to see a fight Kleinschmidt vs Kable.

Well everybody loses via KO at HW/SHW. Tolonen has 68 fights so Kleinschmidt could have 24-25 KO losses at his current rate if he manages to get to 68, if things don't change of course ;)