Evo Presents: Evolution Fighter of the Year

EzekelRAGE

Well everybody loses via KO at HW/SHW. Tolonen has 68 fights so Kleinschmidt could have 24-25 KO losses at his current rate if he manages to get to 68, if things don't change of course ;)

Well, since Kable has dynamite in his hands I think that my argument was good enough to justify my opinion. But I have to agree that Tolonen is very experienced fighter and such record is impressive.

Kleinschmidt's goal is 69 fights, but I doubt on his ability to have 30 fights.

Well, since Kable has dynamite in his hands I think that my argument was good enough to justify my opinion. But I have to agree that Tolonen is very experienced fighter and such record is impressive.

Yup, not disputing the fact Kable is the favourite here.

But also the fact Tolonen is 39 and still fighting with the best of them warrants a huge amount of respect in itself, no matter how many losses he may have.

Yup, not disputing the fact Kable is the favourite here.

But also the fact Tolonen is 39 and still fighting with the best of them warrants a huge amount of respect in itself, no matter how many losses he may have.

Well said, well said.

I would definitely favor Kable in a 3rd fight between him and Tolonen but Mitchell Stehling also has an assload of KO losses and has been tearing through the HW division and took the title off of Creed. I wouldn't count Tolonen out based on his KO losses alone, and he's very well-rounded so if he can get the fight to the ground before getting knocked out it can play a big enough factor in the energy levels that Kable's affinity for damage could work against him

Hopkins has been working on his boxing with his coaches at The Lion's Den in the buildup to the fight.

Hopkins checks a low kick. Bone on bone - not my idea of a good time.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif

Hopkins lands a big head kick that sends Figaro tumbling to the mat! Hopkins takes a step backwards and waves Figaro back to his feet - he wants the finish!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Figaro is rocked!

Fantastic stuff here - a very entertaining period of action, which has drawn cheers from the crowd.

Figaro switches off momentarily and Hopkins cracks him with a monster right hand! Figaro topples backwards and makes a semi conscious attempt to cover up, as Hopkins dives in to land one more shot, before the referee has time to call the fight. What a finish by Hopkins!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:50 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Tito Hopkins!

After the big win, Tito Hopkins made sure to do all the important stuff like thanking his sponsors Conquer and telling the interviewer how much he loves him.

Commentator: "We're here with the winner, ladies and gentlemen...Tito Hopkins!"...*massive applause*..."Tito that was another incredible win, how..."

Hopkins:...*grabs the mic*..."No words...play my music!"...*hands mic back and walks away with his hands up*...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB4D-GbQ9A4

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:50 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Tito Hopkins!

After the big win, Tito Hopkins made sure to do all the important stuff like thanking his sponsors Conquer and telling the interviewer how much he loves him.

Commentator: "We're here with the winner, ladies and gentlemen...Tito Hopkins!"...*massive applause*..."Tito that was another incredible win, how..."

Hopkins:...*grabs the mic*..."No words...play my music!"...*hands mic back and walks away with his hands up*...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB4D-GbQ9A4

Great win J! Good luck in the finals!

Kable fakes the body blow, causing Tolonen to drop his hands! Left hook to the temple! Tolonen goes stiff, and falls face first into the mat. Goodnight!

Ethan, I think he's out for the count.

Put him to sleep, crazy power!

Is there any kind of schedule for this tourney? I'm having a hard time following along, knowing when the fiights are, etc. My apologies if this info is somewhere that I haven't looked. lol

The brackets start on page 7 but I don't think there's an exact schedule of when the fights take place.

Looks like Dustin Douglas will have to wait for the Stehling/Breaker fight to see who he'll be facing in the championship. In the meantime, perhaps we could have that Douglas/Samba rematch?

Samba's booked to fight Powers on Christmas day, so you'll have to get in line for another beating.

• Upvote 2

Samba's booked to fight Powers on Christmas day, so you'll have to get in line for another beating.

Is that what you called that? I have to admit, it was smart fighting on the part of Mr. Samba, but it was surely no beatdown. As soon as he tried to fight, Douglas would start to destroy him with strikes. After a few minutes of that, Samba would backpeddle and run away until he could secure a TD. A win, but a rather embarassingly feminine styled one.

Is that what you called that? I have to admit, it was smart fighting on the part of Mr. Samba, but it was surely no beatdown. As soon as he tried to fight, Douglas would start to destroy him with strikes. After a few minutes of that, Samba would backpeddle and run away until he could secure a TD. A win, but a rather embarassingly feminine styled one.

This is mixed martial arts son, Samba was happy to stand and trade with Douglas when it was needed. The only embarrassment was Douglas holding on for dear life when it hit the ground and refusing to try anything offensive. Maybe he's better suited to kickboxing from now on.