86 members have voted

1. 1. Weight class for next TWGC

• 265lbs (heavyweight)
    • 205lbs (light heavyweight)
    • 185lbs (middleweight)
    • 155lbs (lightweight)
    • 145lbs (flyweight)
    • 135lbs (bantamweight)

Hadn't decided on the cities, no. I would just spread them out and probably pick different ones to last time. We can also do 8 cities with smaller brackets if people would prefer that.

8 cities with 8 fighters each in 8 man tournaments as qualifiers - would bring only 8 winners (from each division) to Worlds in London, and overall that would still need 256 fighters (8 cities x 8 fighters x 4 divisions or 4 cities x 16 fighters x 4 divisions)

any approximate on the registration date ?? I'm gonna be on a vacation in the first week of December and may have a hard time checking in on it regularly, I don't want to miss registering my guys for this :)

any approximate on the registration date ?? I'm gonna be on a vacation in the first week of December and may have a hard time checking in on it regularly, I don't want to miss registering my guys for this :)

Time to cancel your vacation just in case. ;]

• Upvote 1

whats the issue here? just work on submission grappling with someone with boobs :thumbup: But i think i need the best weight loss supplement out for a few fighters,anyone know which that would be?

Closest I get to that is rolling with the superheavys, man boobs falling out of gi into your face is the best argument ever against pulling guard

No, signups mid December. I'm putting this in massive letters this time cos I've written this like 5 times now :D

SIGNUPS WILL START AFTER THE ISLAND TOURNAMENT FINISHES

Got it the first time !!! Signing up in Mid December is perfect for me :D