Spin and Win

theking04

Funny observation, did a spin earlier and it's not uncommon to see the 2nd or even 3rd reels give a result before the first. But I had one spin where second and third reels already indicated I wasn't gonna win anything, but I must have waited over 20 seconds watching the first reel spin long after the second and third reels stopped spinning.

Funny observation, did a spin earlier and it's not uncommon to see the 2nd or even 3rd reels give a result before the first. But I had one spin where second and third reels already indicated I wasn't gonna win anything, but I must have waited over 20 seconds watching the first reel spin long after the second and third reels stopped spinning.

That's just to create tension.. you may be a somewhat loser (2 reels match) or complete loser (no reels match).

Tests test things by having the testee (haha testee) complete a test with a variety of multiple choice, short answer, fill in the blank, and long form essay questions. Once completed the results of said test will tell you how you stack up against other testee's around the world.

Also, how do I cash in my custom avatar I won?