Spin and Win

theking04

Does anyone get credits for voting at "Directory of Games" ?. It always says I have already voted.

not sure who/why anybody down voted this guy?

Directory of Games is broken as it stands (or was for the last couple of weeks) I could "vote" multiple times but never received credits, so I just stick to the other 9 links

• Upvote 1

Directory of Games is broken as it stands (or was for the last couple of weeks) I could "vote" multiple times but never received credits, so I just stick to the other 9 links

ahhh mate there is plenty of them guys ... ive seen a few -1 for next to nothing ...

shoulda made one post sorry guys .. hey watch my negs go nuts hahah

Shows a +1 for him now haha

I can only assume that people -1 him here because he was spamming on other threads. This is probably the only post of his I would consider worthy of not being negged

• Upvote 1

I'm still waiting on the day I win an IQ test, that's all i want. Money, avatars, and lottery tickets is all I have won.

I've won just as many IQ tests as I have jets.... seems like Money, Sups and Tickets are most likely, then Avs and IQ tests. With jets and VIP being top. VIP or IQ are most useful to me now though.

Completely forgot about them, I dunno how it is but i'd predict.

1. Sups, $, Lottery

2. Avs & IQ

3. FA & VIP

4. Jets & Slots

I forgot about slots because I've never actually seen one won - I seen a few VIP's and a couple of FA's. Jets havn't seen any for ages but the day I won mine I saw 4, including 2 in a row lol

Spin and Win was kind to me this time, had 34 spins and won:

50 tickets
74 tickets
58 tickets
83 tickets
$2464
$504
Free Fighter Slot
60 tickets
$6264
Delighted to get a free fighter slot, the 8.7k is nice as well, I am not holding out much hope for the lottery tickets however.

26 May, 2014 Monday - Won a free custom avatar on Spin and Win!
26 May, 2014 Monday - Won $424 on Spin and Win!
26 May, 2014 Monday - Won $900 on Spin and Win!
26 May, 2014 Monday - Won $1,560 on Spin and Win!
26 May, 2014 Monday - Won 82 Lottery Tickets on Spin and Win!
26 May, 2014 Monday - Won $40 on Spin and Win!
26 May, 2014 Monday - Won $6,090 on Spin and Win!

about 35 spins or so, im disappointed. Spin and win is teasing me, it keeps giving me 2 jets then the third one is something or 2 fighter slots then the third is not it, it gets my hopes up

nearly cried when I saw you won the free fighter on the "latest winners" - jealousy over came me haha

Happy with the IQ test and 2 Custom Avs today though. which in effect is 30days VIP :D

Not sure if you are talking about me on the free fighter haha

First time I have won one, which is handy as I was planning on buying a slot anyway haha