Morale gain Supplement

listerman

I don't know if this has already been a subject or not, but I think this could be a great addition to the nutrition companies.

Let's face it, the only way to gain morale, is to change clothes often. This is a very slow process, so if you end up with a fighter with somewhat low confidence, as soon as he loses a fight, he goes down like 20% morale, so it makes the confidence hidden, my opinion, the worst hidden anyone could have. Morale affects training/fighting, so it basically affects everything.

I'm not talking about a supplement that would boost you morale to 100% in 1-2 days, it's just something I've been struggling with, so I had to throw the idea.

• Upvote 2

would need 2 supplement slots for this to be useful? or, are you thinking that you would only have to take this morale boosting supplements for a few days and then be able to get back to training normally?

I like the idea. I don't think it can be abused simply because by using morale supps means you're not free to use the other ones(which are important). Just will add a bit(little bit) more variety to the game and a bit(quite) variety to nutrition companies

• Upvote 2

I like the idea. I don't think it can be abused simply because by using morale supps means you're not free to use the other ones(which are important). Just will add a bit(little bit) more variety to the game and a bit(quite) variety to nutrition companies

this is why i dont want multiple supplements, we complain about CT sessions but support someone chugging reduce energy loss and stamina gain while doing cardio

my idea is to have a medical facilty(may be user run) which will have a doctor to decrease injury time and Psychologist to recover Morale of fighters.

both doc. & psych. will charge some fees depending on length of injury and amount of morale to be recoveredrthe process will take specific amount of time say 24-48 hr. to complete .the manager will receive a pm too.

this process should be costly too.

• Upvote 1

my idea is to have a medical facilty(may be user run) which will have a doctor to decrease injury time and Psychologist to recover Morale of fighters.

both doc. & psych. will charge some fees depending on length of injury and amount of morale to be recoveredrthe process will take specific amount of time say 24-48 hr. to complete .the manager will receive a pm too.

i would like this as well

I actually loved the supplement idea and I wrote a big response about it, but then I saw this idea and I like it a lot better. I agree that it should be expensive as well. It's something that isn't necessary but it's something that a lot of rich managers would gladly spend money on. It should cost just enough to hurt the wallet but not so much that people won't use it. That's the trick that Mike would have to come up with.

I actually loved the supplement idea and I wrote a big response about it, but then I saw this idea and I like it a lot better. I agree that it should be expensive as well. It's something that isn't necessary but it's something that a lot of rich managers would gladly spend money on. It should cost just enough to hurt the wallet but not so much that people won't use it. That's the trick that Mike would have to come up with.

I brought up an idea to have health insurance a while back which would be kinda the same thing, but a lot of people said that would just be another way for the top managers to make an even bigger gap between them and the newer managers, because of the fact that it cost money!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38955&do=findComment&comment=475981