UFC 167 Pick 'em

this is my feeling -- he let too much go by not pushing action

There is no question in my mind that if he didn't let off the gas pedal that round that he wins. I don't see why because he didn't look very tired those last two round. Maybe he was just taking a round off but you can't do that in MMA like in boxing because you don't have 12 rounds.

What I see now is that GSP will probably be out 1-2 years and we'll have a new title between Hendricks-Lawler but who knows...

Well the ufc gave him his last win now he retires and rides off in the sunset. The only round I give gsp and is round 5 all the other round big rig beat him up and even gsp knew he lost so this is straight bs. Glad I don't pay to watch these fix fights.

I'm actually a big GSP fan. He's great at controlling his opponent and nullifying their attacks but he didn't do much of that in this fight. Hendricks really did some damage to him and I personally think Hendricks won. Right before the decision, I was saying Hendricks is the new champ and was just as shocked as he was when they gave it to GSP. Either way, it was a great fight and I hope they rematch some day.

Well the ufc gave him his last win now he retires and rides off in the sunset. The only round I give gsp and is round 5 all the other round big rig beat him up and even gsp knew he lost so this is straight bs. Glad I don't pay to watch these fix fights.

GSP controlled the second and third round's with his striking so to me he did enough to win those rounds. Also you can't fault him for not having punching power if he did more and controlled Johnny then that should be enough.

GSP controlled the second and third round's with his striking so to me he did enough to win those rounds. Also you can't fault him for not having punching power if he did more and controlled Johnny then that should be enough.

GSP couldnt say it,but he pretty much said as much as you can without saying "I got my ass whipped" when he said he lost memory,its because Hendricks had him reeling holding on for dear life... if we are judging based on strikes landed without considering power, lets just change the judging to olympic rules boxing and count a point for every strike... I like GSP, but i like stuff FAIR

Ok so if gsp only wins 2 rounds. He still loses. So even gsp knew he lost and no way they make a rematch. Gsp will retire and be gone by the time anyone knows. Good job big rig you are the new champ even if you don't have the fake belt.
  • Upvote 1

Ok so if gsp only wins 2 rounds. He still loses. So even gsp knew he lost and no way they make a rematch. Gsp will retire and be gone by the time anyone knows. Good job big rig you are the new champ even if you don't have the fake belt.

Actually I agree with what you said that he won the last round I was just making a case for those two rounds.

Actually I agree with what you said that he won the last round I was just making a case for those two rounds.

I can live with that. I knew some bs like this was going to happen. The ufc should be bsc

GSP couldnt say it,but he pretty much said as much as you can without saying "I got my ass whipped" when he said he lost memory,its because Hendricks had him reeling holding on for dear life... if we are judging based on strikes landed without considering power, lets just change the judging to olympic rules boxing and count a point for every strike... I like GSP, but i like stuff FAIR

People are going off of damage mostly but I don't look at that or at least it isn't a big factor to me. Hendricks has a ton of power and one of his punches equals like 10 or more of GSP's. I can see how Hendricks might have won but I can also see how GSP won. It was a close fight but I had it for GSP for these reasons.

• Downvote 1

Well all the commentators are still saying theyre shocked and the majority of everyone here is saying the same thing,GSP seemed like he couldnt believe it himself and now hes gone for at least a few years if not forever, Hendricks stormed off and looked ready to go at it again when they interviewed him... Check twitter,the entire mma world saw it different than the judges

They arent even using 10-point must, more like 10-9 point at Gunpoint MUST... whens the last time you saw a 10-8 scored in a round?

The criteria for a 10-8 is very hard to reach, that's why they don't appear very often. They're using 10 point must just fine, the problem is that 10 point must over a low number of rounds is just a fucking bad way to score a fight.