UFC 167 Pick 'em

really though is this fight any worse than jones vs gustafin? -- pretty much same fight and decision to me

both fights are a joke where both champs lost but ufc politics give champ win if they dont get koed. its called bs

really though is this fight any worse than jones vs gustafin? -- pretty much same fight and decision to me

This is exactly what I was thinking and after that fight I was blown away that Gus didn't win that but after looking at it again I saw a close fight that could have gone either way but people just aren't thinking that way right now. Rematch needs to happen though.

Anyone watching the PPV tonight? Sick KO by Woodley and great win by Lawler. Been a fan of his for a while and I said to my ol' lady before the fight if he wins I'll make a fighter and name him "Ruthless" Robbie Brawler.

"Breakfast" Bobbie Brawler.

Bottom line: first round was close, 2/4 were easy for Hendricks, 3/5 weren't easy but were clear enough for GSP. 10 point must system is shit.

^

Now I wanna see Hendricks/Condit 2 as a 5 rounder.

1.Hendricks got robbed .. he won the title for sure ...
2.GSP couldn't finish another fight, I'M NOT SURPRISED ... :P
3.to be honest not the fault of GSP, it's all on crazy judges
4.the athletic commission should have more competent and talented judges who know something about the game at least ...
5.MMA is getting boring like boxing, day by day dude to these bad, joke of a judges ... it's begging to look like WWE storylines, but at least those WWE ones are colourful :P

6.the results will be posted here soon for our pick 'em tournament .....
finally ; GSP give him a rematch or just .. i don't know ...retire or something .. or fight Anderson Silva ...

• Upvote 1

1.Hendricks got robbed .. he won the title for sure ...

2.GSP couldn't finish another fight, I'M NOT SURPRISED ... :P

3.to be honest not the fault of GSP, it's all on crazy judges

4.the athletic commission should have more competent and talented judges who know something about the game at least ...

5.MMA is getting boring like boxing, day by day dude to these bad, joke of a judges ... it's begging to look like WWE storylines, but at least those WWE ones are colourful :P

6.the results will be posted here soon for our pick 'em tournament .....

finally ; GSP give him a rematch or just .. i don't know ...retire or something .. or fight Anderson Silva ...

LOL, it's funny because it's true :)

the shittiest night ever :D
anyways well done Robbie Lawler, finally stopped the fake hype train :)

PBR : 7-5

AggAth : 11-1

AK47 : 12-0 ( awesome once again )

castor : 5-4-(3NC)

warlord : 9-3

Erik : 8-4

DavyJones : 10-2

jefframrod : 8-4

Mannetosen : 8-4

Victusify : 9-3

Fallen.Angel : 8-4

czwtb : 7-5

lylehumphreys : 7-5

ErwinRommel : 6-6

Viktieu : 11-1

Kole : 9-3

tl3889008099417 : 8-4

JLP : 8-4 ( well u got hendricks via decision ;) lol

Justus : 7-5

Mystery : 11-1

Jacman : 9-3

Cisco0523 : 10-2 ( with a broken heart , u did good mate ;)

Krimzn : 8-4

HalifaxUndead : 8-4

Ramirez : 9-3

fpv : 9-3

Kronix : 6-6

DeadlyDirk : 9-3

darlotom5 : 5-7

rdalycolts : 8-4

zatochi725 : 7-5

CusDamato : 5-7

well the winner this time is once again @AK47 !!!! 12-0 impressive .... congrats mate
and good work everyone who participated !!!
see u next time

Gustafsson skipped the post fight press conference to take a trip to the hospital -- Jones did a lot of damage to Gustafsson during that fight, GSP did very little to Hendricks.

JBJ was in the hospital with Gus and actually Bones got his ass so badly kicked he now has withdrawn from UFC 170 (which is in february!) fight against Glover. That said I dont agree with PBR. This one was way worse robbery.

JBJ was in the hospital with Gus and actually Bones got his ass so badly kicked he now has withdrawn from UFC 170 (which is in february!) fight against Glover.

Apparently he withdrew because his eye and legs were giving him concerns when he went back into the gym (which is fair enough, especially the eye.. eye injuries can easily turn permanent). Gustafsson isn't fighting until March either with good reason.

im ok with the results, I do want to say that people are talking shit about GSP not finishing fights but coming into this fight GSP and Hendricks had the same finishing rate and Decision rate. Just saying. but I hope to see a rematch!