Tyrone Woodley

Not saying Woodley is a god but hopefully he can regain some momentum after his Shields lost seems like if he comes out fast and aggressive it's so much different than when it's a slow start

He should be getting a top 10 fighter after nearly killing Kos with that punch. Maybe a fight with Martin Kampmann. I would put my money on Woodley but you can't count out Kampmann. He might get the loser of Brown/Condit because the winner will be the top contender; wouldn't mind seeing him fight either one of them.

I have never liked him but I respect his skill and he's been great in the past so they should give him one more fight; if he loses that one then he should be gone. Besides he has lost to the top contender in Hendricks and to Lawler and Woodley who are at the top of the division now so it's not like he's been getting KO'd by a bunch of bums.

I have never liked him but I respect his skill and he's been great in the past so they should give him one more fight; if he loses that one then he should be gone. Besides he has lost to the top contender in Hendricks and to Lawler and Woodley who are at the top of the division now so it's not like he's been getting KO'd by a bunch of bums.

but at the same time he needs to win those fights to stay at the top. It's one thing if he's a gate keeper but some how I don't see josh being one of those. He's either a challenger for the belt or he is out. Right now he is out imo

Woodley is a beast, no doubt. With the UFC preferring to book winners vs. winners, and often pitting fighters from the same cards against each other it's not out of the realm of possibility that we see Woodley/Lawler next. That would be one HELL of a fight. That gives you a decent contender to have in line with the Condit/Brown winner, and you'll have Lombard in the wings to take the Ellenberger/Saffedine winner as well.

As for Koschek, I think he'll take another fight. He's lost 3 in a row, but he hasn't looked horrible and he's a personal favorite of Danas. If he loses that fight, he'll retire and move on to coaching for AKA or the Fresno team he started, or both.

Just my opinions of course.

• Upvote 1