Someone call the police

That would be a great matchup even Jones/JDS sounds pretty great and Jones moving up gives the division some depth but those 3 would still be far better than the rest and they can't fight each other over and over. Werdum is really good but still not good enough to give them a run for their money, same with Barnett and past those guys nobody really has a chance or has shown potential to beat them. Cormier wants to go down because he doesn't want to fight Cain but if he stayed he could probably beat anybody or at least make it close.

I'm not convinced or sold on the Cormier hype train.. there really isn't a lot of top talent at HW though, always has been a pretty thin division. Daniel's obviously a very good fighter though.

I think that under the ten point must system the argument could be made GSP won rounds 1,3, and 5. The issue is that the 2 rounds Johny clearly won were much mre convincing then the two GSP won. 3 and 5 GSP was able to take IMO but 2 and 4 were clearly Johnys and the first I though was Hendricks as well but not as dominant as the other 2. The issue is that margin by which the rounds were won was so different, GSP was jsut able to do enough to win his rounds while Johny beat up on Georges in his rounds. I prefer GSP and he comes back clearly beats Johny and then retires but I don't think he should have won this fight.

I'm not convinced or sold on the Cormier hype train.. there really isn't a lot of top talent at HW though, always has been a pretty thin division. Daniel's obviously a very good fighter though.

Well right now I see where your coming from but I think Cormier has showed the potential he has to get to their level. I would definitely take Cain, JDS, and Jones over him right now though. Just thinking about it he should go down to 205 especially if Jones goes up next year because that division took a hit with Machida and Mousasi going down and then for your champion to go up would really hurt it. The division has a lot of great contenders like Gus, Rashad, Glover, and Davis but adding Cormier to that mix after Jones leaves(if he leaves) would make it a really compelling division.

I honestly can't see Cormier making LHW healthily. Not within the year anyway.

By I'm not sold on the Cormier hype train, I just don't think he's on a "world champion" caliber. His performances in the UFC have been very lack-luster. I want to see Cormier vs Barnett 2.

He's looked good against average competition. But it would be very interesting to see someone like Cormier, who's so much stronger and with such great wrestling fight Jones. I'd just like to see what happens when Jones gets put on his back a few times, would be very interesting.

i'd like to see Jones vs Cormier just 'cos they have beef, that always adds some spice to a fight.

i see Cain beating Jones if they fight.

I think both of those fights go the same way. Cain/Cormier using their size to put jon against the cage and grinding on him for 5 rounds. Cain I think beats Jones. Cormier I reckon has about a 40% chance to beat Jones