Abuse of Manager Rank

ClarkKent

I think it's ridiculous that Scottie Power constantly abuses his manager rank to pick up F/A with any kind of money, take it and then drop them. He's been doing it for a long long time and has even bought 2 private jets from doing this but no, that's obviously not enough because it still happens almost every day. It's a joke, how can someone crush cans to the top then abuse the system like this?

I tried to tell him he should stop, doing it via in-game messages but got called a hacker because I won a couple of times on spin and win...apparently winning 6 times out of 21 spins (11 lottery tickets, 3 custom avatars that I don't even want, a fighter slot and some super supps) makes me a hacker. But Scottie I'm running out of money, why wouldn't I "hack" myself a jet? Or a big sum of cash? or some IQ tests for my new fighters? How long till this gets fixed? because it's a joke at the moment.

Honestly I didn't want to do this but it's just gotten to the point where I want to say something and see what people think.

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: scammer
I don't think your a hacker in terms of what is normally called a hacker, but you may have found a way to cheat on the spin and win, which is hacking the spin and win and cheating. Also you have been known to do some shady shit in the past from what I hear. Shall I dig up your shit from the past that you actually did?

I look foward to the comeback

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I agree, what scottie is doing sux!!! (Only because he got some FA's I planned to drain some cash on :thumbup: )

Either way, this has been goin on for awhile and been done by multiple top managers.

I know but that seems to be the response to it, "oh well a few top managers have done it blah blah" so what? does that make it ok? It's just abusing a loophole

• Downvote 1

so get ur rank up and stop him.

I see nothing wrong with this at all. he's worked for the rank, he picks up fa which is totally within the rules and at that point, he can do as he wishes. would u complain the same if he picked up these fa and immediately retired them all?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

i agree it sucks and is crappy to do -- picking them up and draining them then releasing without ever fighting with them is wrong period -- maybe just dropping all free agents to 7k or so could be a solution -- i do feel different on it if you fight them then release -- but in the end i dont mess with free agents really so no biggie to me

• Upvote 2

Sure it sucks, but that's the system and before him there were others and without him there would be someone else next in line. It's just a crappy system that could get easily fixed with a cap, but people have given up on that it seems... and it also seems they prefer to make it even worse now with being high on instant fa free dib.

Yeah mike should really fix this.Have it so only noobs and beginners can pick up free agents.

might as well take fa out altogether and send em straight into retirement then.

I foresee a lot of ridiculous "plans" coming for this thread. all of which will try and make a huge fix for a very small problem, if even a problem at all

i agree it sucks and is crappy to do -- picking them up and draining them then releasing without ever fighting with them is wrong period -- maybe just dropping all free agents to 7k or so could be a solution -- i do feel different on it if you fight them then release -- but in the end i dont mess with free agents really so no biggie to me

wasn't one of ur better fighters, Thomas stark, a fa? looool. jus fukn wit u dude

might as well take fa out altogether and send em straight into retirement then.

I foresee a lot of ridiculous "plans" coming for this thread. all of which will try and make a huge fix for a very small problem, if even a problem at all

It has been discussed before, during and after your absence lol... and in the end people always agreed on a monthly cap on picking up free agents - not on releasing them. Easy as that.

The thing with the money is def no problem... those guys hit the market after again - i'd prefer to strip them off the money after fighter release, but i don't think it's important.

wasn't one of ur better fighters, Thomas stark, a fa? looool. jus fukn wit u dude

yea he was -- but also didnt pick him up just for money (actually dont think he had any really - lol) -- just went and looked and i have picked up 10 free agents in 4 1/2 yrs and none were just for their money -- some turned out to be beast and others bitches but at least i did fight them all -- honestly probably wont be picking any more up as im slowly trimming all my guys away -- just hate using vip time to do it 13 more days till next one is cut

edited: but as mentioned he isnt the first manager who has done it -- many do and honestly if newer manager with not much money its worth it sometimes but when you get to being a ranked known high manager you shouldnt have any worries or need for money unless something else is going on