Abuse of Manager Rank

ClarkKent

I'm saying the market for VIP time in exchange for in-game money will exist whether this happens or not. The only thing this does is swell the pockets of those on top so they can set the terms of the exchange so high that only they can profit. Basically Im saying that if they werent able to do this the going rate for 6 months of VIP time would be much lower than it is now. Mike would still draw the same benefits.

That assumes that any manager who went after those FA with money are also just planning on taking their cash and releasing them via the "Release fighter early through VIP days function." In reality someone may take one of those fighters and actually hold on to them and fight with them. Which wont result in any extra income for mike.

When there are managers who are cashraping and churning its possibly results in a few extra VIP for ingame cash transactions every month to go along with VIP being eaten up by the fighters getting released once they have their cash taken. The extra benefit for Mike is VIP time being used up as fighters are released early.

The amount of in-game cash that changes hands is really irrelevant, the only thing that matters is VIP days being used and VIP purchases.

That assumes that any manager who went after those FA with money are also just planning on taking their cash and releasing them via the "Release fighter early through VIP days function." In reality someone may take one of those fighters and actually hold on to them and fight with them. Which wont result in any extra income for mike.

When there are managers who are cashraping and churning its possibly results in a few extra VIP for ingame cash transactions every month to go along with VIP being eaten up by the fighters getting released once they have their cash taken. The extra benefit for Mike is VIP time being used up as fighters are released early.

The amount of in-game cash that changes hands is really irrelevant, the only thing that matters is VIP days being used and VIP purchases.

I understand that it makes Mike money and I know Mike making money is a good thing, but there has to be a better way to make Mike some extra cash for development on this game than by just allowing a loophole that screws managers who are looking to pick up these fighters to actually use them to fight. I also think it all goes back to what Dinooo is talking about with the broken ranking system. The fact that someone can get to number 1 on QFC level hyped fights is sad any way you look at it.

And on that note, Scottie even knows what he's doing is a douche move.

"Scottie Power Nov 19, 2013 14:11 GMT Yeah your jelly, anyways Mike has just about fixed the FA problem, by giving dibs on fa's in the spin and win, when that's put into play the problem will be fixed."

This is what he posted on another managers wall. Lol He admits it's a problem while willingly being the one taking advantage of it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

"Scottie Power Nov 19, 2013 14:11 GMT Yeah your jelly, anyways Mike has just about fixed the FA problem, by giving dibs on fa's in the spin and win, when that's put into play the problem will be fixed."

This is what he posted on another managers wall. Lol He admits it's a problem while willingly being the one taking advantage of it.

problem is it wont fix it -- there isnt a ton of free agent dibs and most will use theirs going after a good fighter not a rich fighter just to drain them

• Upvote 2

problem is it wont fix it -- there isnt a ton of free agent dibs and most will use theirs going after a good fighter not a rich fighter just to drain them

I agree, I was just pointing out that he knew he was being a douche and continued on expecting nobody to call him out and then yelled slander when the person was actually speaking the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I smell jelly vets!!!

Its always a sad sight to see such a thing. Just because Scottie doesn't wait like 3-4 game years to tediously train his fighters, it doesn't mean he is a can crusher. Scottie has entered a few creation tourneys where vets have been present and I believe he has won some and been very close to winning others. Might need him to confirm that tho!

Also, as for beastside or clark kent as u like to call yourself (thats cute), dont hate the player - hate the game and dont be mad at scottie for cashin cheques, be mad at the vets who sacked their fighters without laundering the money themselves before they sacked them.

If Scottie sticks around long enough to see his fighters reach their peak age/skill potential, I can gaurantee he will join the top orgs and have his guys at the top of the divisions. But, judging by the amount of unnecessary shit he has received throughout his year here I wouldn't be surprised if he left before that time.

• Upvote 1

I smell jelly vets!!!

Lol, Jacky leaves and everyone thinks they are him.

Unless Scottie Powers is really Jacky and all these followers are just his old prostitutes!!! Hmmmm.....

Edit - and I could really care less if Scottie is Jesus reincarnated to show all MMATycooners how sliders are really done. The guy is a douche plain and simple just like the many before him. He ranks along with Ztarken as this was the same crap Ztarken was pulling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I just want to say that I bought my first jet with VIP time, Mike can confirm this

Edit: Clark has been making false assumptions all over the forum today about me, this is slander

Of course you bought them with VIP Time ... But since you bought the VIP Time with the money you stole its not a very good explanation

Think before you write next time son

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I couldn't care less" NOT I could care less or I could really care less

Why you ask? The first indicates you dont care which is what you're trying to put out there... The 2nd and 3rd indicate you do actually have some care which is not what you are trying to say..

Mike should that statement up like he has with a lot and a lot to help the education process :)

• Upvote 1

"I couldn't care less" NOT I could care less or I could really care less

Why you ask? The first indicates you dont care which is what you're trying to put out there... The 2nd and 3rd indicate you do actually have some care which is not what you are trying to say..

Mike should that statement up like he has with a lot and a lot *(I mean a lot)* to help the education process :)

Screw you grammar police. Lol.

But yes, you are most definitely correct.

Lol, Jacky leaves and everyone thinks they are him.

Unless Scottie Powers is really Jacky and all these followers are just his old prostitutes!!! Hmmmm.....

Edit - and I could really care less if Scottie is Jesus reincarnated to show all MMATycooners how sliders are really done. The guy is a douche plain and simple just like the many before him. He ranks along with Ztarken as this was the same crap Ztarken was pulling.

Do you think Jacky created the word jelly?

• Upvote 1

Of course you bought them with VIP Time ... But since you bought the VIP Time with the money you stole its not a very good explanation

Think before you write next time son

Ahh more false assumptions but what can I expect from castors.

Oh and pm's from Castor like this:

From : Castor Rollins (conversation) 25 Nov, 2013 05:38:36

Subject : cheater

stop cheating

stop ruining the game

we dont need guys like you

I bought my first jet months ago, I actually bought VIP for people in exchange for cash in the beginning. One guy actually even asked for real cash rather than VIP time, and I done that too. I didn't buy VIP time for anyone since a month or 2 before I reached #1 rank for anyone though. I bought VIP time from one player, one time and that was 3 months worth and that was about a week ago. I feel pretty low when I got to defend myself against Castor. I don't buy VIP time with my cash, I am not bothering with it because it's a hastle to me, but that's nothing compared to dealing with lowlifes like Clark Kent. It's pretty easy to see why more people don't play the game considering how everyone is getting on. I surely won't recommend the game to any of my friends anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you're going to do shady things at least have thick skin so you can take the beating. You brought it on yourself.

Edit - BTW, it is what it is. I don't care if it gets fixed because I have no interest in doing it and if I lose an FA that I go after then oh well, but I think if someone is going to act like this then be prepared to be called out and not cry because someone did call you out.

• Upvote 2

If you're going to do shady things at least have thick skin so you can take the beating. You brought it on yourself.

Edit - BTW, it is what it is. I don't care if it gets fixed because I have no interest in doing it and if I lose an FA that I go after then oh well, but I think if someone is going to act like this then be prepared to be called out and not cry because someone did call you out.

Yes people are upset I took the fa's money so then they can't have it I get it. I remember when I was climbing the ranks, and never had a chance to get any fa's I wanted, and it always annoyed me waiting for days and some higher ranked manager always took the guy.

It is a broken system, I am one of the first to agree it needs to be fixed, I said that many times, but I see no reason why I should not take the money and just let some other guy have it. I think all fa's probably should be cut down to a maximum of say 10k upon release. And if they have less than that, just keep it what it is.

I 100% agree that I don't deserve the #1 spot, because I am not fighting in the top orgs, but i'm not can crushing my way to the top, and winning a fight in a big org deserves more hype, but again blame the game not the player.

I am 100% for changes to the fa market and to manager rankings. But 100% against forum bullying, and in some cases outright slander.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Yes people are upset I took the fa's money so then they can't have it I get it. I remember when I was climbing the ranks, and never had a chance to get any fa's I wanted, and it always annoyed me waiting for days and some higher ranked manager always took the guy.

It is a broken system, I am one of the first to agree it needs to be fixed, I said that many times, but I see no reason why I should not take the money and just let some other guy have it. I think all fa's probably should be cut down to a maximum of say 10-20k.

I 100% agree that I don't deserve the #1 spot, because I am not fighting in the top orgs, but i'm not can crushing my way to the top, and winning a fight in a big org deserves more hype, but again blame the game not the player.

I am 100% for changes to the fa market and to manager rankings. But 100% against forum bullying, and in some cases outright slander.

This here I can respect. People gave you your beating and you stated your case and stand by it. Do I think FA gouging is right now? No, but at least you just owned up to it and hit the real issue. The ranking and FA systems are definitely the problem here. Dropping a fighter to 10k for example is an easy and fast fix, but Mike will never implement it because it will essentially take money out of his pockets that he spends on the development and the running of this game. So it's a huge catch 22. Someone else will come along, do the same thing and this thread will go up again with a different name attached. It's just a never ending cycle.

But to you Scottie, everyone gets beat down on these forums at some point or another. It's not always bullying if you really did something most consider shady, but you just have to have thick skin and deal with it. I was a victim of it myself in a different way.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30097&hl=+minark%20+test&page=1

• Downvote 1

Ahh more false assumptions but what can I expect from castors.

Oh and pm's from Castor like this:

From : Castor Rollins (conversation) 25 Nov, 2013 05:38:36

Subject : cheater

stop cheating

stop ruining the game

we dont need guys like you

I bought my first jet months ago, I actually bought VIP for people in exchange for cash in the beginning. One guy actually even asked for real cash rather than VIP time, and I done that too. I didn't buy VIP time for anyone since a month or 2 before I reached #1 rank for anyone though. I bought VIP time from one player, one time and that was 3 months worth and that was about a week ago. I feel pretty low when I got to defend myself against Castor. I don't buy VIP time with my cash, I am not bothering with it because it's a hastle to me, but that's nothing compared to dealing with lowlifes like Clark Kent. It's pretty easy to see why more people don't play the game considering how everyone is getting on. I surely won't recommend the game to any of my friends anymore.

Stop crying ... Be a man and stand up for what you do instead of "oh im not gonna recommend the game anymore" cut that bullshit out son

Youve been crushing cans to get hype and now youre taking advantage of it - Stealing money - This is a fact

And yes its pretty easy to see why more people dont play the game - Because of guys like YOU

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Stop crying ... Be a man and stand up for what you do instead of "oh im not gonna recommend the game anymore" cut that bullshit out son

Youve been crushing cans to get hype and now youre taking advantage of it - Stealing money - This is a fact

And yes its pretty easy to see why more people dont play the game - Because of guys like YOU

Castor please keep your pie hole shut. Your thoughts and inputs are always irrelevant. you are most likely the least liked person in this game haha.

Its more likely to be people like you that move people away from the game. As for telling people to stop crying - tell beastside that, it was, after all him who started this thread. I'm not a scottie power fan boy or anything (lol) but when YOU try and target someone it just makes me shake my head in disbelief.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1