Abuse of Manager Rank

ClarkKent

Castor please keep your pie hole shut. Your thoughts and inputs are always irrelevant. you are most likely the least liked person in this game haha.

Its more likely to be people like you that move people away from the game. As for telling people to stop crying - tell beastside that, it was, after all him who started this thread. I'm not a scottie power fan boy or anything (lol) but when YOU try and target someone it just makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Why shall I be quiet?

My opinion counts just as much as anyone elses ... And they are not irrelevant (lol thats a hard word to spell) but they are relative

No beastside made some very fair points he is just telling the truth - And some guys cant handle it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I couldn't care less" NOT I could care less or I could really care less

Why you ask? The first indicates you dont care which is what you're trying to put out there... The 2nd and 3rd indicate you do actually have some care which is not what you are trying to say..

Mike should that statement up like he has with a lot and a lot *(I mean a lot)* to help the education process :)

Yeah I agree. Constantly correcting people with that I could care less line. I could care less about proper grammar when dealing with I couldn't care less, but I don't.

Most of us have picked up guys from FA for money and that in itself is not that bad but when you have 3-4 fighter slots reserved only for this type of continuous action we're crossing over the border of what's right and what's abuse in my opinion. That's why I wrote about it to Power's guestbook earlier and I'm sort of glad this topic has been made. Not really because of blaming an individual but more because of discussion and hopefully there could be a "gentlemen's agreement" not to go overboard with this thing anymore.

Most of us have picked up guys from FA for money and that in itself is not that bad but when you have 3-4 fighter slots reserved only for this type of continuous action we're crossing over the border of what's right and what's abuse in my opinion. That's why I wrote about it to Power's guestbook earlier and I'm sort of glad this topic has been made. Not really because of blaming an individual but more because of discussion and hopefully there could be a "gentlemen's agreement" not to go overboard with this thing anymore.

The end result of this is that manager's will always do it, that can't be helped. It's not against the rules or anything, I know that. It would just be nice to have a solution to this like some sort of "gentleman's agreement". You need some money go for it whatever. But I don't think it should be a sport as it is atm.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The end result of this is that manager's will always do it, that can't be helped. It's not against the rules or anything, I know that. It would just be nice to have a solution to this like some sort of "gentleman's agreement". You need some money go for it whatever. But I don't think it should be a sport as it is atm.

I get why people do it and I don't blame them but what would a good solution be? I honestly do not see a good solution to this problem atm

just realized jefframrod was maybe speaking as an org owner...but in that case, what if he wasn't picked up and just retired...then u wouldn't have the fighter in ur org at all?

I know this thread has come a long way since I last posted but this is me just back on. Yes J-Bomb, I was meaning as the owner of an org.

Now I don't pick up free agents at all, it doesn't interest me, maybe I will at some point but at the moment I can't see it happening. The manager in question here picked up a fighter that I could have got if I wanted as I was higher ranked than him at the time but I didn't want him or his money. The fighter was in my org, that's where my interest comes into it, I don't care who does what with whatever amount of money. As stated previously, we all launder.

I guess the irritating thing is that the fighter is being picked up with no intention of him being fought, just to take his money and sack him immediately. It's not enough to make me start throwing dirt at the guy, I am merely stating that it is slightly annoying.

Shut up Jonathan Martin. Grow a pair or I'll pay the Demon Monkey to fuck your face.

I'll do it, too.

I don't really have a horse in this race, but all this talk about ztarken got me thinking: For a card carrying communist he SURE loved exploitative capitalist tactics!

• Upvote 3

maybe a solution is: when you pick an FA, you can release him as soon as you want but you won't be able to pick another FA but in three months (aka a game year)?

Personally I don't care about the money but it would suck not to get a certain FA becouse someone is doing this.

well if it's for the money the fighter gets straight back to the FA market afterwards. It's then back to free grabs @ the FA market except the money is gone. So really....it's money thing that pisses people of and had scottie not been #1 people wouldn't have cared

• Upvote 1

Just shows how broken the manager ranks actually are if anything. Dunno how you can be classed as the #1 manager when you barely have fighters in the top 1000 and 0 in the top 100.

Manager ranking should be closer related to the ranking of the fighters they have on the roster. That only makes sense.

Yes people are upset I took the fa's money so then they can't have it I get it. I remember when I was climbing the ranks, and never had a chance to get any fa's I wanted, and it always annoyed me waiting for days and some higher ranked manager always took the guy.

It is a broken system, I am one of the first to agree it needs to be fixed, I said that many times, but I see no reason why I should not take the money and just let some other guy have it. I think all fa's probably should be cut down to a maximum of say 10k upon release. And if they have less than that, just keep it what it is.

I 100% agree that I don't deserve the #1 spot, because I am not fighting in the top orgs, but i'm not can crushing my way to the top, and winning a fight in a big org deserves more hype, but again blame the game not the player.

I am 100% for changes to the fa market and to manager rankings. But 100% against forum bullying, and in some cases outright slander.

Relax. As the #1 ranked manager in a game filled with people doing everything they can to be in your seat, it goes with the territory. Deal with it.

Personally, I wouldn't ever call you out like others have here in this thread, but that's only becuase I'm confident enough to think (know) I'm better than you regardless of what the rankings say. I tend to look at it like you're nothing more than a plant who's keeping my seat at the top nice and warm. For that, I'm actually thankful.

• Upvote 3

well if it's for the money the fighter gets straight back to the FA market afterwards. It's then back to free grabs @ the FA market except the money is gone. So really....it's money thing that pisses people of and had scottie not been #1 people wouldn't have cared

I dunno if I got that last bit right but the fact that it is this Scottie Power guy doing this has no meaning in my books. It would suck a fat one regardless of who is doing it if I missed a FA becouse of it. Plus Im sure that about 98% of the people who visits the forums knows that the FA goes back to the FA market when he is released... That doesn't really change the fact that I or someone else could have missed a FA pickup becouse a greedy person wants to suck the money out from the fighter.

I feel pretty low when I got to defend myself against Castor.

I can see how that would feel like rock bottom. I can't ever be one to judge in most of these threads since I've usually committed the questionable action in some form or another. Between the forum narcs and people like Stu, who won't be happy unless he hand picks your competition, there will always be haters. So fuck them and hit me up if you need more laundry.

• Upvote 3