[KAISER & Friends] Christmas Calendar

verbalkint

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7483/ytno.png

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1958/28vo.png

Hohohoho, fellow friends of the binary bloodfights... christmas is close and like last year, KAISER is going to celebrate that with a christmas calendar in forum!

We have an improved format this year, we will host a daily mini-contest here, trivia, riddles, tycoon-internal stuff etc., so we will crown a winner every day until December 25th!

To make this really exciting and special, i have recruited a team of elite stores and managers - i'd love to thank everyone involved right away by name, but let's keep the excitement i'd say... this is also why i won't make any comments regarding our daily presents until we have a winner, the only thing i proudly can say and guarantee: no other contest in Tycoon history had variety and quality like this! :)

- All entries via PM to Roger Kint. Important, stick to this pm format please, otherwise it will get tough for me to keep the overview "Subject: Christmas Calendar Day [x]"

- Winners are allowed to participate again on all following days. This is not first come first, the winners will get drawn via random.org - on some days we will have special conditions though, you'll see.

- You're all welcome to make some promo for this contest, that would be sweet... would be great if we can get some new faces to the forum this ways, not just the usual suspects. :) I may will contact some friends, for example with ID restricted orgs, where many new managers fight - it's a good cause, so i hope noone is mad when he stumbles over promotion more than once.

- Deadlines: Well, that's problematic... i'm sitting here in GMT+1 and i don't want to exlude people, on the other hand i need to get the days seperated. I will try to delay all daily dadlines as much as possible and won't give a certain time each. 15 mins before the drawing of the winner, i will announce it here in this thread (like "15 mins to go, guys") and then update this post later in order to avoid people working on the riddles while the clock is tickign already.

Have fun!

• Upvote 10

Day 01 - 50k KAISER sponsoring - Antonio Maximus

Day 02 - 100 Spin & Win credits - Jamie Coton
Day 03 - 100 KAISER supplements - Alika Webb

Day 04 - Big Kabosh Custom - Luan Dovik

Day 05 - 100k from Ville - Veikko Kiekura

Day 06 - 3 month VIP from Zeke - Jolon Williams

Day 07 - 100 Spin & Win credits - Crisse

Day 08 - 100 KAISER supplements - Scooby Jr

Day 09 - CBK Nutrition prize package - Luan Dovik

Day 10 - 75k KAISER sponsoring - Baby Face McGee

Day 11 - Topo custom avatar - Vicente Mendoza

Day 12 - KAISER custom of choice - Veikko Kiekura

Day 13 - 100k from ChuckW94 - Dill Pickle

Day 14 - 100 Spin & Win credits - Jonathan Blades

Day 15 - 75k KAISER sponsoring - Ragnar Lodbrok

Day 16 - 100k from Dark Soul - Ragnar Lodbrok

Day 17 - Heisenberg custom shirt - Firus Williams

Day 18 - 100k Vandal sponsoring - Dark Soul

Day 19 - 100 Spin & Win credits - Ozzy Chandler

Day 20 - Conquer custom clothing - Alika Webb

Day 21 - 75k & custom avatar from Wilson - Scooby Jr

Day 22 - 75K KAISER sponsoring - Kshitij Scholes

Day 23 - 100 Spin & Win credits - Jamie Coton

Day 24 - Free laundry at Namunamu Clothing - Scottie Power

• Upvote 2

Christmas Calendar: Day 1

I will start with an exception right away by announcing today's prize lol... i'm doing this to get you guys a bit excited, because in fact, this is the bottom/standard price today, which is still quite solid lol, but it gives you a good impression about what's to come! :) So, let's start today with...

50.000$ KAISER sponsoring

Here is the question, answer to me via PM [subject: Christmas Calendar Day 1]: What is the name of the oldschool UFC superfan who is known worldwide as member of the "My name is Earl" cast? Little hint: take a look at Joe Lauzon's fantastic UFC debut for example!

• Upvote 2

awesome :D

will probably participate everyday :P

Yeah that's kinda the idea lol, all are invited to do so, also those who won already.

This competition is not just for newer managers, not at all... money prices are kinda the exception - we have many guys here who don't need money, but we got creative prices they will dig for sure.

First winner in 15 mins from now!

Update

WINNER DAY 1: Antonio Maximus (loyal KAISER customer, sweet ^^)

Answer: Jaime Pressly

Congrats man! Day 2 contest coming soon... great price today, you guys would never guess it. :)

Hey, if you need more presents, I can give totally free (I pay all fees) money laundry service (one time, one manager, max 1.5million).

Uuuuwww, i bet people dig that one, nice! All prizes are take, but there are more of the KAISER prizes (while the other stores have one day each) and i can use one for that and put the money on the other days. Thanks man!

Christmas Calendar: Day 2

Allright, guys... many of you will remember when Rani Yahya finished Josh Grispi with this epic north-south choke, squeezing like crazy. Question this time is, who used this move successfully in UFC first, finishing a fight with it?

Here is a little hint, he is also the alltime winner of the very popular MMA fighter Halloween costume thing, here is the proof:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9271/8epc.png

PM with the subject "Christmas Calendar Day 2" to me!