[KAISER & Friends] Christmas Calendar

verbalkint

Feito... Não me imaginava comprando alguma roupa no The Big Kabosh, mas vale pela brincadeira :P Ele tem um estilo diferente e bacana, nada contra. E vou falar em português mesmo nesse post :)

Umm... Si. Taco. El queso in mis pantalones es en fuego.

• Upvote 1

Someone who was literally a second faster than me on the buy button. I saw it, selected to buy 1 and when i clicked buy the message about buying something the store no longer had in stock came up. All because I was unsure of the cost and transferred 1000 into my manager account before i started hunting. That's my lame excuse for being a second late ;)

So, Luan has it?

Anyways, today's prize is pretty damn great imo... Kick Bokstra, the owner of The Big Kabosh in Amsterdam and a - obviously - a rl professional, will design a custom for the winner in the Big Kabosh style. Congrats! Have a good one, guys, we see us tomorrow again!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1384161507Shirt-2-BRA.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1384161829Short-2-BRA.jpg

So, Luan has it?

Anyways, today's prize is pretty damn great imo... Kick Bokstra, the owner of The Big Kabosh in Amsterdan and a - obviously - a rl professional, will design a custom for the winner in the Big Kabosh style. Congrats! Have a good one, guys, we see us tomorrow again!

That's definitely a cool prize. The Big Kabosh has some neat stuff. Congrats !

Christmas Calendar: Day 5

This year, Strikeforce champion Gil Melendez debuted in the UFC against Benson Henderson - in a main event title fight. Which active UFC fighter also gave his UFC debut in a PPV main event?

Answer to Roger Kint - important - with the subject "Christmas Calendar Day 5"!

Edit: Male UFC fighter... let's just forget about the Ronda division bs. :D Anyways, the debut i am searching for does not have to be 2013, maybe you can draw the conclusion from how the question is asked.

Ok, gotta admit... fail. :D I wanted to make it extra tough this time - while the usual standard in my contests is pretty fair so that everyone has a shot - but 25 days, some tricky questions should be no problem.

First of all, i asked for a PPV headliner - Gomi, Mousasi (and his swedish short notice opponent), Rockhold and so on do not count. I had Patrick Cote's debut as short notice opponent for Tito in mind, but forgot about Reem vs Lesnar, so both answers are valid of course. Noone came up with Cote btw. So, just 5 correct answers... and the winner is:

WINNER DAY 5: Veikko Kiekura

Answer: Patrick Cote / Alistair Overeem

Prize: 100k tycoon dollars, sponsored by Crucible Fights: St. Petersburg owner Ville Coleman! Money stays in Suomi, finnish money for finnish finn. We'll see us tomorrow, guys!

Christmas Calendar: Day 6

SPECIAL DAY, HUGE PRIZE TODAY! :)

We're searching for two family members - one former Bellator champion, the other former UFC fighter and one time WEC title challenger. Please send the family name to me with the subject "Christmas Calendar Day 6"!

Why would you ask about Pettis Bros? :x

Because they are not brothers, they are clones.

As i said, big prize today, i will solve this tomorrow with the new riddle which i expect to come out later than usual also... well at least for european time. Super busy tomorrow again.

But asking people to PM you with "Anthony and Sergio Pettis" is silly... :x