MMATycoon's official chef corner

igorbyhenikov

Baked beans like these ?

I can't say I've ever thought to try and put them inside a potato. I'm assuming kinda like a baked potato that you cut down the middle, insert baked beans, butter, and cheese, close the potato, and then cook?

Yeah like them but Heinz version. Cook the potato for 2 hours, open them up, mix butter into the potato, cook beans in a microwave for 3 mins, pour a bit into the potato and top with cheese.

Melanzane alla Castor

The Original is Melanzane alla Parmigiana but I didnt have any parmegiano cheese and I was too lazy to go to the store.

1. OK First of all, I started the tomato sauce and let it boil for 75 minutes before I cut up the eggplants, then, i put salt on them and laid them in a little angle, because I want those bitter juices to come out of there.

http://minfil.org/k0Wae9b7be/1.png

2. Closeup of the eggplants, just salt on there nothing else, after 20 min I wipe them off with paper and turn them over for another 20 minutes.

http://minfil.org/l7Wce3b6b3/2.png

3. In the pan, lots of oil. Just putting white pepper on there because they are already salty.

http://minfil.org/m9W5eeb5b2/3.png

4. Putting the thing together, first tomato sauce in the bottom, eggplants and then Mozzarella and "grevé" cheese.

http://minfil.org/neW6e6b2be/5.png

5. After it came out of oven it looked like this.

http://minfil.org/odWbebb0b5/4.png

6. On the plate. Sadly I ran out of parsley yesterday and was too lazy to go buy some.

http://minfil.org/pdWeefb3b5/6.png

Some advice. next time you make tomato sauce put a little little bit of cinnamon in there or Coca Cola.

/ Castor

• Upvote 3

Bread, pasta, beer and sweets. I have a slow metabolism and really can't process complex foods well.

Metabolism is based on age and size. That's all. and if you're bigger already it takes more to gain more. so its actually the opposite of what you're saying. (I'm assuming you're younger)

Unless you have thyroid problems, which might be causing this ''slow metabolism'' or some similar disease you're just using the term metabolism as an excuse.

I can tell you the scientific ''facts'' on metabolism and losing weight or gaining. Matter of fact, i'll make a thread on it seeing as how so many people on these forums are uneducated on the subject.

• Upvote 1

Castor is killing it! Had no idea you could cook so well.

Why am I just now discovering this thread.

This will be my go to place when I'm feeling hungry broke at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Castor, you should deserve the "chef of the year" - award

JLP, slow metabolism lmao the lamest excuse for fat people.

I guess jealousy and envy have made you take any and every opportunity to attack me, even if it is devoid of any substance.

I expect a backwoods, inbred homo-phobe like yourself to have no idea of the effects of metabolism on diet for a human being. If you think everyone's body processes foods in the same identical way you are even more ignorant than we all think you are.

Here is what I said:

Bread, pasta, beer and sweets. I have a slow metabolism and really can't process complex foods well.

Show me an article from an accredited medical journal that states that all people have the same metabolism. Show me an article that states all foods, no matter the complexity are digested at the same level of efficiency.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I started this thread...

And i am willing to make bet with you that with exercise, life style change and healthy food your "slow" metabolism is going to suddenly disappear.

So you admit that what you said earlier was bullshit and you know that their is no medical journal that will backup your ignorant statement from earlier. Thanks for playing and confirming once again how stupid you are.

I know you started the thread, it takes a special kind of stupid to attempt to ruin their own thread with inane commentary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

me too.

Unfortunately our resident trolls, Igor and misfit, show up and attempt to ruin a good thing.

Have to agree. There should be a function that doesn't allow these managers to join serious threads like this. There should be a forum section just for these guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with JLP actually. Let's not turn what has been a brilliant thread into a load of shit that stops people posting some good recipes etc. We all enjoy this thread, so chill :)

• Upvote 2

So you admit that what you said earlier was bullshit and you know that their is no medical journal that will backup your ignorant statement from earlier. Thanks for playing and confirming once again how stupid you are.

I know you started the thread, it takes a special kind of stupid to attempt to ruin their own thread with inane commentary.

I am giving you friendly advice, you should not blame your "slow" metabolism for your obesity. If you take a look about the way you live and eat, you might find other reason than "slow" metabolism for that you weigh 280 lbs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who cares what he weighs? I just enjoyed the look of the nachos and the chicken dish he posted. Albeit, my plate would have been massive with that chicken on it. :P

I am giving you friendly advice, you should not blame your "slow" metabolism for your obesity. If you take a look about the way you live and eat, you might find other reason than "slow" metabolism for that you weigh 280 lbs.

Why would I take friendly advice from a guy who pm's me in-game calling me a "fag" on a consistent basis?

What is friendly about that? Even though I am a large man, still very attractive by the way, I am not so insecure with myself that I feel the need to troll countless people on a internet browser game.

Making assumptions about someone you have almost no information about is the definition of stupidity. You have no idea about any details involved in my life and it's sad that you are so insecure that you make constant and erroneous assumptions.