MMATycoon's official chef corner

igorbyhenikov

Who cares what he weighs? I just enjoyed the look of the nachos and the chicken dish he posted. Albeit, my plate would have been massive with that chicken on it. :P

I always leave the chicken hanging off the side, leaves more room for potatoes.

I do weigh 280, but im 6'3" and have a big frame. I'm about 40lbs overweight, which isnt bad for 34.

Yup.

Real bitches care what other men weigh. Probably because they are small and jealous.

Why would I take friendly advice from a guy who pm's me in-game calling me a "fag" on a consistent basis?

What is friendly about that? Even though I am a large man, still very attractive by the way, I am not so insecure with myself that I feel the need to troll countless people on a internet browser game.

Making assumptions about someone you have almost no information about is the definition of stupidity. You have no idea about any details involved in my life and it's sad that you are so insecure that you make constant and erroneous assumptions.

You are getting upset little too easy. You made claim that your slow metabolism is the main reason of your obesity, i made claim that it's most likely not true. You are always the one who gets mad and starts to throw insults. You sound like my sister tbh and it seems that i can't have intelligent conversation with you. Have a nice day and don't eat too much pizza, it can be unhealthy.

• Upvote 1

Fenugreek is really good for speeding up metabolism, I take it because i am attempting to shred up and strip a little bit of fat. I feel it is doing wonders along with exercise of course.. My toilet hates me though lol.

Anyway lets get back to judging each others cooking shall we?

edit: my first part of this comment was a general statement while we are on the topic of metabolism, fyi.

• Upvote 1

You are getting upset little too easy. You made claim that your slow metabolism is the main reason of your obesity, i made claim that it's most likely not true. You are always the one who gets mad and starts to throw insults. You sound like my sister tbh and it seems that i can't have intelligent conversation with you. Have a nice day and don't eat too much pizza, it can be unhealthy.

Show me where I made that claim. Stop making stuff up.

I just returned from the store where I purchased a pork loin. I will be roasting it with a spicy mustard coating tomorrow.

I have some juicy lamb for tomorrow. Someone remind me to post :)

I just returned from the store where I purchased a pork loin. I will be roasting it with a spicy mustard coating tomorrow.

I forgot to take pictures. It was awesome.

I have some juicy lamb for tomorrow. Someone remind me to post :)

How was your lamb?

I was at a restaurant this evening and had the most amazing sweet potatoes whipped with butter and brown sugar on top. It was awesome. I didn't take a picture because technically I didn't cook it and cannot claim credit for it... but it definitely is something I would try to make at home if I had the proper ingredients.

Damn i forgot last night as well, made pitas with lamb, chicken and stir fry of onions, peppers, mushrooms, brown rice and lentils.... The wife made the latter though

wheres the collards and grits

• Downvote 2

Not racist at all I love all blacks and all coloreds. I don't care if you're a smurf.

Refer to my previous post though in the other thread. This is the generation of black wealth. I wish I could receive free college and free everything else for my skin color.

I dislike racism because I realize we're all individuals no matter the color. But at the same time it seems to be human nature to be ignorant to that.

If you dislike the racism you recieve in america why don't you move to africa or haiti? Then you can seclude yourself from the community even further.

Reverse racism does not work my friend.

• Downvote 1