Skill depop question?

angrybird275

http://prntscr.com/29a5a4

19 year old with around 1400 skill points.

Now the question is do you think it's overkill for 19 year olds with so little skill points to depop on 4 skills during one session?

My opinion is that I think it is. There should be a freeze point until you get to a certain age or a certain skill point range, or whichever limit reaches first. Or maybe even only having 1 or 2 skills decrease in a single session instead of 4. What are your guys thoughts?

you haven't training those skills for a while is my guess probably since creation. You have to train them every so often or you will get depops.

I haven't trained them since creation. And I knew depops were based off of training now, I just checked training and saw 4 depops and thought it was overkill and wondered what everyone's thought on it was.

I have had a few depops recently with a 17y/o and a 19y/o and I feel the depops should not happen till later as well but having said that all it would take is 1 training session in that skill to pop it back up (i think). Still it is slightly annoying, I've considered making a thread about it as well but was not worried about it enough to make one. But ye I would certainly not complain if the depops happened at an older age!

it's different but kind of the same, they are just way way slower now and you can't see them. Basically if you are high in a skill you may need to train that skill as soon as 40 sessions the lower the skill is the longer you can go before you get a decline. Now keep in mind you only see the depop when it gets down a level. You could have been wonderfull++ and not notice it until it depops to remarkable++.

There are several post about it, search depop or something and you'll probably find them

I actually prefer the old ticker system compared to what this current "potential" system has right now in regards to skill degredation, actually I believe "potential" or whatever it was was introduced when tickers were around, maybe under a different name. Just now it's far more prevalent now that actual tickers are gone. Back then, you knew if your fighter was toeing the line, you can train it and prevent the pop before it happens thanks to tickers. Now, it's basically guesswork and if you see a fighter de-pop out of nowhere, well you gotta be more reactive.

Though I haven't made any new fighters in awhile, my most recent guy that I actually created learns sorta slow, but hasn't de-popped on anything. I do know both learning speed and potential are 2 completely different and unrelated values.

I take it you didn't sparr to raise MT, you probably did a MT secondary and that raised MT enough to pop back up to wonderful. However the MT prime ticker can only be reset by sparring so it will keep losing .05 points per session until you spar or fight to reset it.

Training a secondary doesn't fully reset or lower the ticker much on a prime, you have to sparr