FNPFC Opening Class Act (155lbs, 230k+, VIP winner)

Floppzzy

Alright! Now i know how to concentrate my training. It took me some time to find my opponent though, you sould have put the fighters names, not the managers :)

Don't forget to have 4 alternates on the side, and make them fight eachother to decide who will enter the tournament if a replacement is needed!

You need to focus on getting past Joe Lang first buddy.

I see i am matched up with Rory again damn dude hate to murder my alliance mate two times but ahh what can you do.

Castor puts on his evil grin

Joe Lang? Come on, kicking his ass will be easier than going out to buy milk in the local supermarket

And Rory Daly? He wont be a problem

:shades:

Alright! Now i know how to concentrate my training. It took me some time to find my opponent though, you sould have put the fighters names, not the managers :)

Don't forget to have 4 alternates on the side, and make them fight eachother to decide who will enter the tournament if a replacement is needed!

Currently I'm the replacement who will take the place of anyone who is dropping out, but I'll search one more to be in the safe side. ...

You need to focus on getting past Joe Lang first buddy.

I see i am matched up with Rory again damn dude hate to murder my alliance mate two times but ahh what can you do.

haha Butch I am already gettin mixed up with this tournament and Beef tourney, this has just made it that much more confusing. Also, I really am gonna feel bad beating you twice... sorry bro, clearly you have been a bad boy for the gods to choose such a certain death for your fighters....

To help everyone find their opponent quicker I also did some handiwork. There might be errors as its all typed in. just check with the above schedule to be sure!

Also noticed that the right side of the schedule has some mean starting matches, among which the only 230xxx numbers fighting eahcother in the first round.

http://i.imgur.com/SHLrUIS.png

• Upvote 1

@Scooby At least you got a month to get a new specialty ;-)

Btw, A bit early but most invitations have been sent:

Brophy vs hardcore will be sent january 5th (brophy will have the name by then)

Skappy vs Aaron will be sent january 12th (miller has a fight on the 11th)

Castor vs Joe will be sent january 5th (Suja has a fight on the 4th)

So, on hindsight, is it better in these tournaments to have a one dimensional fighter or a well-rounded guy? Mine's a well-rounded guy, but I see most of the people in the tournament already have UFC 1 type-a-guys.

I will always go with a 1-dimensionnal fighter in this kind of tournament. An all around "just created" fighter will pretty much have huge difficulties in every situation : he won't be able to take the boxer or clincher down, and he won't be able to keep the fight fight on the feet against a good grappler. If I were you, i would scout my first opponent and try to improve what needs to be improved to try and dictate where the fight goes :)

• Upvote 2

I will always go with a 1-dimensionnal fighter in this kind of tournament. An all around "just created" fighter will pretty much have huge difficulties in every situation : he won't be able to take the boxer or clincher down, and he won't be able to keep the fight fight on the feet against a good grappler. If I were you, i would scout my first opponent and try to improve what needs to be improved to try and dictate where the fight goes :)

i used an all around in the qfc tourney and he nearly died