i'm ambivalent about (since we have a 'love' and 'hate' thread)

Face Kicker

what's something that a lot of other people are into, but you don't give a shit about?

personally, i don't care about college sports. i've tried to get into watching college football, but i just can't. i love the nfl, and i can get into the nba and mlb, but i just can't get into college athletics in the same way.

the X Factor.. It sucks so much dick and all the contestants do their best to give a sob story. It is gettin less popular I feel, but there are way too many people who still watch that shit!

what's something that a lot of other people are into, but you don't give a shit about?

personally, i don't care about college sports. i've tried to get into watching college football, but i just can't. i love the nfl, and i can get into the nba and mlb, but i just can't get into college athletics in the same way.

Only thing good about college athletics are the fans, much crazier than fans in the big leagues.

Heh Heh it's all good, sometimes I feel like I'm the only guy who hates that show LOL! I like some "stupid" comedy shows so I don't think its that I have a horrible sense of humor haha. For example I really enjoyed Trailer Park Boys (at least the first couple seasons) and I like the show Tosh.0, that guy is hilarious! And I was a big Simpsons fan back in the day but that show got pretty bad eventually as well.

Heh Heh it's all good, sometimes I feel like I'm the only guy who hates that show LOL! I like some "stupid" comedy shows so I don't think its that I have a horrible sense of humor haha. For example I really enjoyed Trailer Park Boys (at least the first couple seasons) and I like the show Tosh.0, that guy is hilarious! And I was a big Simpsons fan back in the day but that show got pretty bad eventually as well.

Trailer park boys is a great show.

I am very ambivalent about Tosh.0, sometimes its funny but sometimes idk..

• Upvote 1

TV. Soda. MLB. Soccer. Hockey. Salad. Tossing salad. Thanking dead people for events in your life. "Scary" movies. A1 Sauce. Beer. Kids. Marriage. Social media. PC games. Cartoons.

yeah social media is another one i don't care about at all. i do like salad (with quality ingredients and dressing) and beer though, and a1 sauce is good with french fries (although i usually mix ketchup and mustard)